/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Handsfree sword holding edition

>[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56822548
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Astaroth when

We need a succubus servant Nasu

Not liz thread ;-;

Diarmuid!

Xth for Oni soon

We already have plenty of whores, pick any.

Would you a Rin?

Yeah when?

You can't keep doing this to me, Fue.

>Astaroth
>one of Demon in Ars Goetia

On the strict condition of no strings attached. This is an exclusive condition just for her.

I like the oniloli design and there is nothing you can do to stop me

I'm not an old man yet

Are we getting a medb cu alter rate up? ?

shit general

Whore one out for money? Sure.

The gacha could stop you

Anyone with taste does.
Really hope she's free though. I want to save my Quartz.

you mean scat general

>Anyone with SHIT taste does.

fixed

LIZ THREAD

>limited gacha new Servant
>free

Nope sadly. Oni event next it looks like.

I'm not that old.

The only one with shit taste is the poster directly above you.

>1 quest away from leveling up
>decide to use a Lancelot support for extra coins drop
>lose

I'm never using that shit again.

>Sadly
You mean thankfully. Cu is a meme.

They'd advertise it better and launch after F/Z.

I'm sorry?
Do you legitimately think a more important Oni's underling will be a limited 5*? It's going to be an Oni-themed gacha with Kintoki, Shuten as 5*s and Ibaraki as a 4* if she isn't free.

>sadly
Fuck off, Cu Alter and Medb are trash.

Best archer

>taste
>liking Rin
Pick one

>Rin
>free
Come on user

Pretty sure Oni event isnt tomorrow.

I am betting next week and tomorrow is just filler gacha.

Are you blind?

The Strengthening Quests will be the filler. Enjoy your whole extra week of QP farming, I'm sure you'll need it.

Better then your favorite servant faggot

>Rin

user what?

>Call an Oniposter a Rinposter
fugg, I need to go to sleep

night /fgog/

Right, because we totally got free Astolfos and Beowulfs during Amakusa and Bryn gacha.

Who was in the wrong here?

I want to cream the Cake!!

Another proof that you must be dumb to not like Rin.

Those were barely full events, the Oni event looks to be more like Honnouji with Ibaraki being treated as the mascot of the event. I remember people saying Nobu would never be free either.

>一部サーヴァントのバトル演出の一部を更新
What is this part of the maint about?

>yfw when Shuten Doji is a crit berserker featuring NP Charge,Attack up ,her own Rhon level skill and has more attack than Jeanne Alter

Stop, I can only handle so many 10.0 servants.

>not liking her for her design
>minmaxing in a shit game

Siegfried can do no wrong

>third proper event in a row
Really, your ideas keep getting better and better.

I've gotten Beowulf time times and he's my only gold Berserker....the thought of getting a free version of him or him again makes me throw up.

Raita is the artist. Liking her for the design is a given.

>has more attack than Jeanne Alter
and Da Vinci is a better caster than Waver

>Onis have Shapeshifting

You may have to blow one of your ideas out for a meme defense skill

>30 year old Saber

>Raita is the artist. Liking her for the design is a given.

Transformation EX Defense up + NP Charge :^)

Raita female anatomy is worst than Takeuchi's. She has like one decent job which is Valkyrie Chronicles.

It's literally just the exact same 14-year-old pancake-assed body as regular Saber, except this one has a pair of humongous honkers on her chest. That's literally the only way they physically differ from one another.

>worst than takeuchi
Fuck off Takeuchi is a god. I do agree with Raita only good job being Valkyria Chronicles though

Sounds like a win-win.

>People really think that the oni thing will be an event and not just trial quest

You guys can't be this retarded.

You forgot to mention personality. Design and personality are everything. Cannot have a good character if one is missing. Scat has the design, but lacks the personality, while Mozart/Geronimo are the opposite. I might be a minority, but I like Nightingale's design and final art, and her personality is great.

I mean, we haven't seen her from behind. Seems a little early to call her pancake-assed already.

>Fuck off Takeuchi is a god.

>The only way
Her profile only says that she's Arthur who became King after pulling a sword from the stone and defending her kingdom, like Saber. And that one of the theories is that Ron affected her figure.

It doesn't say that Saber becomes her whenever she chooses to use Ron instead of the sword. What sense does this make?

Her final art is good, the problem is getting there. Though I don't think Geronimo really has that much of a personality

Nightingale has good design and a fun personality, but her art is terrible. Thankfully fan art fixes that, showing how god damn good Nightingale looks when drawn right.

Ibaraki is very hage

I don't think Takeuchi is that bad actually, his designs are actually good most of the time. The anatomy errors he tends to commit are pretty awful though.

>Takeuchi is a god
>Can't even do coloring on his own

>coloring
Leave that to the shit tier plebs

>Transformation EX

Actually probably not even that if they want to really wank Shuten. More like some made up skill that's more like a goddamn Noble Phantasm like Protection of the Farthest End

I think the oni event will be an actual event.
Promoting it like they have for only trial quest would be a waste of money which is the last thing this Jews want.

Anything more complex than stick figures is for plebs that don't understand art.

>It doesn't say that Saber becomes her whenever she chooses to use Ron instead of the sword.
It says being summoned as a Servant with the spear instead of the sword inflated her tits. And only her tits.

It's a Servant only thing.

What is that strange feeling of using a support servant that you would kill for but do not have, even if they are constantly on the support list and available?

Post Fue art

I wonder what is the logic with that.
>fuck got summoned with a spear instead of sword
>better get some tit implants to cover up my sword envy

>Opinions differ in regards to her weight – or rather, form – when she is summoned as a Lancer.
>Some believe that the possession of the holy spear, rather than sword and sheath, would allow one certain part of her to grow despite her agelessness…
> Some believe that the power of the spear would allow one certain part of her to age…

>Some believe

In short, its a placeholder that says only that she's Arthur. And the rest is probably withholded for Extella/Camelot

You know what's worse? To use them but be forced to see them always in their worst sprite just because is the last one, and you can't do anything about it because you are a failure and couldn't roll for them. It's even worse now that DW doesn't let me see my friend's servants sprites even outside of battle

>put up a huge fucktard poster that have thpusand stickers shit just like Zero one
>trial event

I dont know user

My nigga.

>Opinions differ in regards to her weight – or rather, form – when she is summoned as a Lancer.
>when she is summoned as a Lancer

>According to differing opinions, when manifesting as a Lancer, the King of Knights is said to take a figure that differs "in portion" to what she was while alive.
>Whatever that is because the body of eternal youth has grown "in portion" due to possessing the holy spear instead of the holy sword and scabbard, or because the magical power of the spear made "a portion" of the body grow---

When summoned as a Lancer, Saber has big tits. It's unknown if that is because having the spear gave her big tits, or losing the sword gave her big tits.

But something gives her big tits, and only big tits, and only while she's a Lancer class Servant.

>And the rest is probably withholded for Extella/Camelot
What rest? It's a really simple situation. Saber has big tits now.

Self onry, baka.
Also lolsupportberzerker

Is Ayaka a halfway decent magus?

I would stroke off half of you to get Heracles Bond CE right now.

That's too simple. Especially given all the wanking around her spear and releasing nothing about non Alter.

>%

What? Did I miss something?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56822548

Story of Jorn and Nursery Rhyme

It's just okay, you can accomplish the same thing with the Kairi CE if you're lucky, and you don't have to grind 6+ months to get it. Only bond CE's worth a damn at this point are the party buff ones, mainly Arturia, Waver, and Jeanne's.

Dantes' "event" was a prolonged, glorified trial quest, and I'm sure they made bank off of that.

I'm fairly certain it will be like that

It's just cirno forgetting to remove the symbol.

There might be some underlying plot point for why there are two new Saberfaces but the tits part is very, very simple.

>Takeuchi likes Saber
>Takeuchi likes tits
>Takeuchi gives Saber tits
>Nasu says 'she has tits because she does'

>tramp stamp
So, how many servants have already tapped her?

You mean how many Servants she's tapped

Who's a better 3* Caster?

>CasCu
>Dr Evil
>Medea
>/m/ as fuck Babbage

Because I need another attacking Caster with my HalloLiz and Tamamo Casko

>NR trying to give Jeanne Alter a happy ending
Best book.
Now I need one with she and Dantes

Shit! My spreadsheet automatically adds % to numbers so I have to remind myself to remove them afterwards...... I forgot.

>Takeuchi likes tits

>Akiha, Arc, Saber and Shiki are flat to average.

Don't tell he started to like them with age

>CasCu
Survivability based Caster. Garbage.
>Dr Evil
Support Caster. Pretty good.
>Medea
Burst debuffer. Pretty good.
>/m/ as fuck Babbage
Crit Caster. Design hampered by the worst 3* stats. Garbage.

You should use the one you think is the coolest though.

So.. any Strange Fake news besides Herc? It came out yesterday right?

His one-time lover/eternal nemesis, Hippopotamus showed up for a brawl.