Dirty Money

Okay biz how do I make money from war?

>tired of being a wage cuck
>tired of being in school

I want my own business.

Shameless bump

If the war is over, buy stocks from cement manufacturers. HeidelbergCement, for example.

be a woman

marry some sucker who's stationed overseas

profit

go to Syria. go to ISIS headquarters and tell them you can get them some brand new Ak47s for only $XX,XXX,XXX. once you reach a deal go to russia. go to the AK47 manufacturing plant and buy the AK47s. secure transit of the guns from russia into syria. keep the profit.

its literally that easy.

Invest in $KNPD

take out a business loan from the SBA

Short your nation's businesses when the war starts.
Invest in weapons manufacturers for both sides during the course of the war.
Short your nation's businesses again if it looks like you guys are going to lose the war. Then buy bonds from the other nation.
If your nation looks like its going to win, buy bonds from your nation. Short the other nations businesses.

Never tell anyone you were playing both sides financially, otherwise you might get killed for treason.

>goes to syria
>they kill me for being an infidel and asking for money in their holy war.

its okay user, I am already invested in CERU ma nigga. oh and MGT ;)

Invest in BAE Systems

I'm a philosophy & political science double major at a state school with a 3.75 GPA. I eventually want to attend law school but will unfortunately likely end up attending an unranked school because I'm poor. I've held 2 part-time jobs throughout college (remote web-admin for a large e-commerce site that averages a few thousand dollars worth of sales a month, in addition to being a part-time on-campus technician for my university. I'm currently on a full-ride so I will graduate my undergrad studies with no debt.

Am I fucked? Job opportunities as a lawyer seem slim to non-existent. I just want at least a 40k/yr job upon graduating from law school.

you're cucked.

Go find that poorcunt in one of these Veeky Forums threads. This guy here:
Pay him a 5 grand + the expenses to fly to syria to do the deal in your stead. It's likely not going to be dangeorus. You're not going to be dealing with some raghead bearded guy... Probably a clean cut middle eastern guy with glasses and a suit.

Sell the AKs, make a few hundred K while you're there, fuck some captured kurds, and off your boy goes back to the states to party with the profits.

sell rambo's gun to the son of your african buyer

>have Russian family
>make enough money to travel around to poor areas of the world
>make contacts
>have Russian family acquire firearms
>send them to poor areas to sell said firearms

Or
>go to Middle East
>stay neutral and talk to faggots in Daesh
>have Russian family deliver weapons

It's literally that easy. Don't supply the amunition though.

>join ISIS
>grab all the guns of the rebels

>not join ISIS
>kill ISIS
>>Profit?

I hop you die on a side of the road in shitfuckistan.

ihop has some amazing pancakes m80. you should try em sometime bby.

Never fails, add as soon as there's a movie out that has people doing some shady shit, there's threads on biz asking how to do it irl.

or Lafarge