JUST FUCK MY PORTFOLIO UP

JUST FUCK MY PORTFOLIO UP

I'VE LOST $45K IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS YOU ASSHOLES

REFORM OPEC
BRING BACK $70 A BARREL

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should've swing trade into DWTI numbnuts

everyone has been saying oil is a mess. fuck you mean?

Are you seriously a fucking oil trader and you didn't notice that China's national reserves had hit their absolute maximum despite the numerous full tankers en route?

Have you not even noticed the tank farms in the middle east shoring?

Have you seriously read all these stupid as fuck papers from Schlumberger and Halliburton about how the worst is finally behind us and actually believed that their fucking financial analysts are actually worth a shit?

Fuck man. I wish I had 50 grand to dump I would've shorted oil last week and made a reap.

You should hire me to protect you from yourself you're obviously in the wrong line of work.

>mfw I stopped trading oil around $52/barrel

WHEN IS THIS MARKET GONNA CRASH I'VE BEEN IN TZA FOR A MONTH REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M NOT DONE YET

VENEZUELA WILL COLLAPSE AND TAKE OUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BARRELS A DAY

OPEC WILL MEET IN NOVEMBER

SHALE PRODUCTION WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE

ONLY THING I'LL HIRE YOU FOR IS TO BE MY MAN-SERVANT

but actually I just bought a bunch of stuff in February and am going to hold for a while

>VENEZUELA WILL COLLAPSE AND TAKE OUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BARRELS A DAY
They have shit oil that gets refined in the US to make plastics. Not even needed.

>OPEC WILL MEET IN NOVEMBER
This has done nothing the last 10 times.

>SHALE PRODUCTION WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE
Wells decline all the time. Too bad they have hundreds more locations prepared for this.

show proof you lost the money and ill send you some via paypal

I don't really need the money

I have $2k and I'm 24, should I just kill myself now or wait 6 years?

lol shale production decreasing in anything less than 10 years.

Good luck holding those positions mate.

Seriously, how are you investing this much money in commodities when you obviously know so little about them?

Just keep saving and make good choices. Eat rice noodles and other cheap food. Work out and you might find yourself getting into another level of working class through promotions, and appearing more responsible (double edge, by working out, you have to own a sense of responsibility anyway.) You'll make it dude. Maybe you'll find yourself saving 10,000 per month one day.

so it is true that rich people can be complete retards. Thank you for boosting my confidence user-sama

>imma put all my money in a market that shows no signs of improving yet
>HOLY SHIT I LOST ALL MY MONEY

you deserve it

>oil will be at $20/barrel by 2020 lmao

>rich

I have bad news for you OPEC cuck...

>telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/

Remember the Alamo? This is what happens when you try to take away a Texans ability to make his F-250 payment, they go to war. When Alaska gets desperate enough to keep it's state government funded after they burn through it's principle fund (it'll happen just watch) you're gonna see some serious shit in O&G prices.

>ber the Alamo? This is what happens when you try to take away a Texans ability to make his F-250 payment, they go to war. When Alaska gets desperate enough to keep it's state government funded after they burn through it's principle fund (it'll happen just watch) you're gonna see some serious shit in O&G prices.

lmfao no shit I've been monitoring all of this. Oil prices are going further down and they're staying that way for a while. The oil companies are also going to burn because they've done shit for process improvement over the years. It'll be fun to watch.

I do miss that sweet sweet easy money though :(

I doubt I will get an answer to this but here goes

>take money from a student loan
>fixed rate 3,69% interest
>invest it into an etf that has averaged 8%-10% growth for 10 years

Whats the harm in a small amount of debt dabbling like that?

I dunno if you're memeing but this worked for me.

70 barrel is never coming back again

It's illegal to use debt for investments unless you're going through a licensed firm. The same reason most things are illegal, the system doesn't like to be beat.

Ah I see. I'm working this summer at a small job, 20 hrs a week @ 12,50$ (Student, start back next month)

Should I just save up all my money then, buy stocks then with that and then just take out however much debt I need to get through the semester. There's no harm in that then right?

>Seriously, how are you investing this much money in commodities when you obviously know so little about them?

I thought things were at all time lows in February, so I bought a bunch.

I put in $120,000 it went up to 200,000 and now it's at 150,000.

Shale wells decline 30-50% yoy. Drilling peaked 2 years ago.

pay off your debts first

Even that article says prices will go up in the future, it just might be 12-18 months from now. Worst comes to worst I'll get a job.

wtf are you even trading. 3x oil etfs, CL futures, options or what.

the news out of the last few months should have made it clear that taking a short at about $50 a barrel would have been a sweet trade. i was too pussy to do that and didn't want to tie up my capital so i've been trading around oil futures, along with other instruments.

Oil crashed a year ago and we had about 2 million barrels per day excess production. Now we are at 1 million barrels per day over production. Looks like it's going to take another year to get some true balance. Maybe at that time you will have enough demand growth and n India and China combined with some substantial declines in the old super giant fields that you see high oil prices again.

Mid and small cap producers. Stuff focused on Eagle Ford, Bakken and some heavier Canadian, but not oil sands.

I'm hoping for this. I think if it stabilizes at $60, I'll make about 200k.

Hey fellow TD WeBroker bro, pretend I gave you 3k to pull some of your stock for my books, what would you recommend?

Oilcuck BTFO

here's an idea: invest in investments. Your retarded pull holdings are still the equivalent of however many barrels of oil. It doesn't pay a dividend, the oil doesn't increase in weight,etc. It's a fucking joke.

Oil will never get back to $80 soon enough to make it a worthwhile gamble adjusting for inflation.you're deluded pegging a deflationary asset to old fashioned "normal" prices.

If you're bullish on oil, Baytex. Trades on Toronto and New York so it doesn't matter which side of the border you're from.

Veresen is nearly done a large project to send natural gas to Asia out of Oregon. They're p/e is a little crazy now, but once it starts pumping they'll be a cash cow.

If you're in Canada, I'd seriously look into some weed companies. If the legalization is handled properly, there will be a gold rush. Like a billion dollar industry will become publicly traded overnight..

>Your retarded pull holdings are still the equivalent of however many barrels of oil. It doesn't pay a dividend

I''d be BTFO if I had bought 3 years ago, not 6 months ago. Plenty of oil companies still pay dividends. Someone has to produce oil, and they can do it for a profit. Oil isn't a deflationary product.

Until you hear relations between the US and Russia have normalized, expect to be cucked if you're gambling oil

It's entirely political and has been from the beginning

I do this, but my interest rate is 0,1% kek.
Love Dutch Scholarship
>tfw my returns are at 2,6%
>tfw i know very little about ETFs

Baytex could have some legs, nice.
Veresen is looking yummy as well, better dividends.

OGI, APH and CGC have a nice, comfortable place in my green holdings.

Thanks for the learning opportunity, happy trading.

It will, I think 120$ a barrel will come back again, but it's going to be a decade.

I know you're right, but at the same time there are such a high volume of DUC's waiting in the bushes for that 50$ per barrel hit that you've got a serious extension on that low number.

Should've bought XIN last week...

Get rid of it and buy gold.

This. $GLD