Is the measure of a man how much money he's worth?

Is the measure of a man how much money he's worth?

no its the size of his peen0r

No its the size of his wife's children

Technically.

It's how many kids his girlfriend has, as the old saying that originated from 40 year old single women on facebook that realised that they are all used up so they try to shame men in to being with them goes, "only a real man can take care of children that aren't his!", thus, the more kids you take care of that arent yours, the more of a man you really are

Health, sex, money.

Living long past your enemies.

Its mostly self defined.
People seem to automatically respect people who have money, but why is this the case? What if he's a massive asshole?

While I do admire self-made men, I have greater respect for individual traits such as self-discipline, self-sacrifice, family values and other 'classical' masculine traits, regardless if whether or not utilising these traits brought him wealth.

I know a guy in my Muay Thai class, who left his job to look after his mother who has alzheimars full time. This was quite moving for me, as I dont think I have the virtue to do this myself.

Money + The beauty of your wife

That my friends is what a man is worth.

Underrated

Things more important than money: aesthetics, desire for truth, debating skills, social influence

The measure of a man is the caliber of woman that he catches.

The measure of a woman is the wealth of the man she catches.

Depends who's doing the measuring. But yeah, that's a common thing to focus on.

Alpha lays, beta pays lol
Who is stupid enough to take care of other man children? I know some people that are like this but is a retarded way of living to don't spread your own genes

But when my enemies die, who else will hate my success? Where's my motivation to push past that point?

No it's how much money he makes for his Jew bosses goyim

>social influence
It can be argued that money really sways your social influence.

So true.

The measure of a man is the size of his faith in dog

>People seem to automatically respect people who have money
lolno

I know a lot of very rich people who are total dicks and also a few rich people who are very humble and down to earth. I know very smart rich people and very dumb rich people.

>Is the measure of a man how much money he's worth?

Yeah. That's why im loaded ayeee

no

I don't think so. Some trust fund kid would be deemed above me somehow just because he exceeds my net worth by a bit? Would he have been able to achieve as much as I have?

Similarly, am I above a pious man who devoted himself to helping others and raised millions in donations that didn't go to him personally while all I did was develop some code?

Even more confusingly, would that pious man have been better if he stole those millions for himself?

It's all muddled if you think of it in those terms

>I have greater respect for individual traits such as self-discipline, self-sacrifice, family values and other 'classical' masculine traits, regardless if whether or not utilising these traits brought him wealth.

This user gets it and most of the times those people who have those virtues acquire wealth, they may not show it, but they do.