Start a new job

>start a new job
>the normalfags that work there need to know every single detail of my personal life

every single time

>Not being a normalfag

Shouldn't have left ur containment basement m8

>Hey, that user guy seems kind of anti-social
>Let's make an effort to get to know him and include him
>Hey there guy, how are you today? What's shakin?
>*fumes inwardly*
>comes home to complain on Veeky Forums

Tell me about it.

top kek

There's a difference between this and needing to know precisely what I'm doing every hour I'm not at work

They're just trying to get to know you fucking sperg

Why can't you just answer?

Now you know why we laugh at weeabos and crypto faggots

it's like those /pol/ "niggerwalks" comics.

They don't fucking believe me

Literally all I do is read about my autistic interests and run errands when I'm not at work

Maybe try getting some real hobbies or make some up

If not, why don't you tell them the truth then ask what they do and if it sounds cool ask when the next time they're doing that is and mention you want to try that out? They will invite you and you will make some new friends at your job

>Just b yourself
>Make up some hobbies to appear normal

>They will invite you
You sent a chill down my spine

Seriously why would I want to spend time with coworkers outside of work?

>Seriously why would I want to spend time with coworkers outside of work?

It's an opportunity to make some friends and judging by your posts you don't seem to have many nor do you get enough social interaction

>encourage the spread of your work environment into your private life
You want everywhere to be China?

I don't see why not

I make an effort to become friends with my coworkers if they seem like cool people

I don't derive pleasure from friendship.

>I don't derive pleasure from friendship.

2edgy

>you must have at least 10 hobbies to work here

you can work but not be around people

store shelf stocker or laundry attendant at a hotel would be the best first job for a neet

This or they just want a reason to not be working. Try getting them to talk about themselves instead, OP.

There it is. Thread over.

I know that feel

>"what did you do this weekend"
>"nothing"
>"oh...okay"

I could tell them what I actually did like read financial statement pdf's, did research on demographics, or watched a documentary on west african iron smelting, but they would still reply with "oh...okay"

>tfw your boss takes you aside and gives you "the talk"
>"user, you don't seem to be talking too much with your coworkers. You're obviously quiet, and that's fine, but you should make an effort to at least say 'Hi'."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF THIS IS A WAGIE JOB YOU FUCKS I CAN'T RELATE TO NORMIES REEEEEEEEE

Biggest tip I can give anyone about workplace socializing:

Pretend you are at church.

Ok so do that...

Say "Haha I did nothing, just reading over some finance stuff, ya know. Pretty bored actually these last few weekends. You do anything cool?"

"Yeah actually I went hunting up in -woods-"

>Oh really? Man my old man used to love hunting, really wish I went with him more often

And there you go. You just built rapport with a coworker you otherwise wouldn't have. It may not seem like much but that positive interaction does a lot for you in their perception of you.

>Oh user? Yeah that guy never talks, he's always grumpy and has a frown on his face, strange guy

>OH user? Great guy, always really friendly and talkative

actually maybe don't say the old man part that's kind of depressing but point is just talk to people and let them talk, listen and make them feel good.

They'll remember a positive interaction and think better of you. Even though you've barely said anything at all they'll know have an image of a nice guy in their head

You shouldn't seek friends from coworkers. They care about themselves first, then the company. Just be pleasant enough to not cause any problems, and avoid interaction unless needed for work.

Over time sure but actively trying to make friends is more autistic

Hate sports but every year consider studying it really hard just to be a know-it-all fantasy baseball and football pool fag. Hate their normal ways but want to dominate them... some day

Nice duck

Yeah, that's a toughy. I'm actually getting shit because I'm learning French. If you're not drinking, going to pop music concerts or playing in a band... well, they think of you differently.

I usually say "nothing much".
What I actually do either let's them know shit about my personal life that wouldn't be good for me, or its stuff that requires additional explanation that I CBA to give.
I really don't think were that rare OP, extroversion is just sort of considered the default because they're louder.
People who aren't feel like they have to pretend to be one.

Veeky Forums might be the most autistic board on this site.

Holy fuck this is sad, OP.

Kill yourself.

This is so edgy but also very true, if i have to hear one more story about stacy's failed relationship because she just wants to, y'know, explore life!

>Have a coworker that talks about his private life (sex life and projects) when I'm not interested in knowing one bit
>Politely tell him to fuck off
>Later comes to me "I know you don't want to know but [...]"
>Asks to come to my house to my wife and children and shit
>According to this thread I should give the dude the OK to tell me how he shoves his smelly cock breath face into a vag every Saturday instead of coming over to my house to tell my kids about it
YOU CAN ALL POLITELY FUCK OFF TOO

Holy shit, fuck off I'm here to make money and leave

I don't know or care about you cunts, and vice versa

This. Unless you want someone to get shitfaced with, or a girl to fuck, friends are pretty much useless.

>inb4 edgy

What is even the point of money if you don't enjoy it Veeky Forums? Who the fuck doesn't derive pleasure from friendship?

haha wew lad

I was going to tell you to "just b yourself ;)" but I realised I'm kinda normie and somewhat handsome so it's easier for me.

Why do you care if they know what you're doing in private ? Sounds like you're ashamed or don't really like yourself.

Maybe you should work on your issues instead of pretending they are the bad guys and seek comfort on Veeky Forums.

This is the real answer you autistic fuck, how stupid can you be to think people are interested in anything else but themselves? just ask them questions about them and they will start talking without asking you anything personal, they just want to fuck around, but you are such an autistic fag that you think they are trying to know you... nobody gives a shit about you.

If you've got so little going on that you can't actually bore people to tears talking about it you're fucking up somewhere.

Maybe you should read the fucking thread before you post your meaningless normalfag platitudes

#rekt

Whenever my parents force me to go to church I just stare at the jailbait.

What exactly do you mean?

I feel u bro. Normies are a fucking rambling piece of shit cancer. They should pay more taxes to pay us glorious NEETs our hard earned autismbucks. What the fuck are those normies even talking about all the time? I have occasionally participated in their ramblings and it seems to me that they just like to further establish their position that they are just some pointless cunts that have nothing going on for them and that they are not significant in anyway, save for their subpar intelligence. I sometimes fantasize about having more muscle mass and npot being such a faget pussy, so I could beat their faggot high-trust faces in, so I could tell them to "jus b urseff" after they start contemplating suicide due to lower amount of attention and approval they get due to their lower facial aesthetics, which those fags are so dependent on. We need more Elliot Rodgers in this world, not some wagecuck faggets that get preferential treatment from their Jane the Mentally Retard Human Resources Cunts due to their normalfag cucky or jock like facial aesthetics.

Fucking normies don't even work, they just ramble and facecuck.com 80% of the time FUCK

You need to be 18 to post here

Kindly get the fuck out of my thread

Kindly disprove anything I just said, normiecancer

>I sometimes fantasize about having more muscle mass and npot being such a faget pussy

You should spend some of that free time going to the gym

Why cant you miserable fucks stay on r9k. I enjoy going there to laugh at you pathetic losers every now and then, but keep your negativity off the decent boards

>>laugh at pathetic losers
>>posting at Veeky Forums

you guys must have had shitty childhoods.

you're implying vapid loser co-worker cunts would make worthy friends. if you already can't fucking stand talking to them what makes you think spending additional time with them would change anything? you can't be friends with someone you have nothing in common with and no, pulling the same lever at the same widget factory is not something in common

Idk if I'd roast him that bad, user... Satan's trips

You are just as negative and miserable as him, just read yourself how viscerally you attack him and how much you mock those "pathetic losers" on r9k.

Your fake positivity from low-brow brand-selling American self-improvement books is a scam, a mask.

This board is shit. Even /v/ is not shit by comparison something to do with IDs...

Answering criticism with criticism is a fallacy. You're fucking stupid

Do you work at Aflac too, user? Ever since I've started my superiors have treated me like an outsider because of my evasion on becoming too close with them. I swear they think you're a murderer if you don't share every detail about yourself and add them to every piece of social media known to man when they hire you.

>Answering criticism with criticism is a fallacy.
No.

>You're fucking stupid
You are fucking stupid.

There's no such thing as privacy in 2016

Seriously, common courtesy is fucking dead.

I always find it amusing when people ask "what are you doing this weekend" hoping to spur on a conversation.

70% of the time it's asked, I just hear "ahh nah nothing planned i think im just gonna relax you know?" or "oh im gonna go fix my house and mow my lawn" and the conversation goes no where.

>No.
Argument ad lapidem another fallacy! It means "appeal to the stone" which is offhand for a mere assertion. Your stupid cunt ass made yet another mistake. Did you forget to make a case? Oops!
>lol the irony... (This loser didn't make his case) Hmmph another idiot I suppose.
...You think to yourself except read your post again and let me see you justify the cognitive dissonance you're literally about to tell me.

Checked, and you don't even know the half of it.

Fantasy baseball and football is literally stock trading. Fantasy baseball has more of dem metrics.

It is pretty fun, you don't even have to know anything about baseball. Just look at dem sabremetrics.

>tfw your moon mission rookie destroys the rest of the league

hahaha holy fuck this guy is a fucking faggot hahaha put me in the screencap

People are laughing at OP but I think those laughing are more pathetic. He has other pursuits that fulfill him more than friends. Yet you guys laugh. Its even more funny because you're insecure about yourselves. Personally I am more of an introvert. I do like to have friends around but I am not about being in large groups or going out to clubs.

But regarding OP they will get the message sooner or later. Just reply with "Nothing much".

Thank you user

You're right, I do have a very rich personal life.

Kek it's always the female managers who do this

Men don't give a shit unless they've become pussied

no you´re sad you need approval of others to be happy and even then you´re still a miserable fuck inside. he´s honest friendships dont mean a shit in adult age and when you´re dating you kinda wish you´d stop seeing those clowns anyways.

office politics

every detail will be used to judge you

don't tell the truth. get machiavellian.