Dollar collapse when?

dollar collapse when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YTY5TWtmU
didthesystemcollapse.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2018-2024 most likely

Around election times or the end of the summer. Latest it could be is 2017, so many happenings going on.

not within your lifetime, if ever

2000: Y2K dollar gon collapse

2008: The dollars collapsing

2012: End of the world!

2016: Maybe this time the dollar will collapse.

2022: Oh, look, ANOTHER world ending prophecy.

2028: I guess im just going to retire now.

6 year period? Easy with those pinpoint predictions bud.

Obama will be butthurt by the coming Trump win and end the quantitative easing program, sinking the dollar.

> He thinks this will hurt the economy and ruin Trump
> Obama don't realize this will actually make manufacturer more competitive here, allowing Trump to get an easy win on his tariff plan

Expect a short term dollar correction in 2017 with a slight rebound and stabilization after everyone realizes the Dems don't know shit about economics.

I like this guy but he underestimates how much control they have

The US currency will not fail for a very, very long time. Long after we are dead unless WW3 kicks in.

Martin Armstrong says so

never. It will always be strong for you and your children and their children as well. If theres one thing history shows us its that you can depend on everything to stay the same and nothing ever happens

>The top currency of the world
>every 1% invest in it
>collapsing
>ever

No he says 2018 at the earliest

$9000/oz in 6 months, BANK ON IT

When McDoubles reach $3.29, then you know there's problem.

2017, you're welcome

Why?

U.S. defaults on their debt, whatever that means

>whatever that means
No one even knows what it means. Do the social security checks stop? I'd laugh my ass off.

But U.S. have to pay money debt to yourself, what's the problem?

>But U.S. have to pay money debt to yourself
wat

Thank you

2008: housing market crash

he was right tho...
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YTY5TWtmU

I love how mellow he was back then, if you'd only come across his more recent appearances (or podcast) you'd think he was a jackass.

>Guys it never happened so it's never going to happen!
Please stop.

When a reasonable alternative pops up

Protip: there is no reasonable alternative, no one trusts the Chinese Yuan and the Euro is on the literal brink of collapse with Brexit

i think it happens today

dollar will be fine though

it will sink on election day
divebomb if Trump even looks like he has a chance at winning
never recover if he wins

Changing reserve currency would be a nightmare and probably cause a deflationary recession. There is no real reason to do it besides a feeling that its not fair the us government can run massive deficits.

didthesystemcollapse.com

>If you need a realtime look

>if you'd only come across his more recent appearances (or podcast)
i have watched almost every video he has released on youtube for the past few months. absolutely based

I don't understand the argument.
If there's an imbalance in the international gold price standards the entire economy will collapse? Why? What makes gold so special?

This fucking old moron made me lose 1000% gains on bitcoin because muh "its not real"
I hope he dies.

Never listen to coping nocoiners.

it's just a tinfoil hat, anti-fiat, "gold standard" nutcase who's noticed a difference in gold prices across markets.

his doomsday scenario is bs. if things got out of whack and gold was selling way higher in one sector over another, it would cause a momentary sell-off panic amongst nĂ¼males, and then once it begins to bounce, all the banks and governments snatch up the cheap gold, thereby restoring most of the value and confidence, and a month later it'd be stable. his scenario doesn't make sense, and comes across as fanciful ramblings by someone who grasps the definitions of the words he's using but not their concepts.

Actually. You're the one who lost the money. You didn't trust in your own judgement and got BTFO.

>bitcuck cope

>This fucking old moron
kek, u sound under 18

When the US doesn't have a means of force projection.