/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-fates/Cheats_and_Secrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brushing Severa's cute hair with /feg/!

>early

>30 posts early

It's on time, my dude.

>Some /a/cuck is trying to bring his board drama here

Pathetic desu

I thought "watercucks" just liked water in general, it didn't matter what corrin it was? now it does?

or you're reaching

Shit thread and shit OP picture

This thread stinks

At least it's not a Flora OP right /b/ros??

Triggered stinkycuck detected. Go take a bath. Pii U.

Posting a Watercrow.

>shitposts on /a/, /v/ AND /feg/
Does this guy have a social life outside that one fag he samefags with?

COCK~ COCK~

Baths are a huge waste of potable water

Birthday threads are never bad. Stop forcing false equivalences, waifufags. It won't work.

How much longer you guys figure till the /feg/ is dead again?
I mean it's still riding off the rush of Fates release but maybe another months tops till everyone's bored again...

Why are you obsessing over some Mexican on Veeky Forums? You're more pitiful than him.

Stop bullying Tharjabae you little freak

Everyone will ditch FE for Pokémon soon.

people are already bored which is why shitposting's out of control

First post I've made today friendo. Maybe don't get so defensive for your gay boyfriend Drill?

This, the fact that this guy keeps getting bothered by an internet stranger is even more autistic.

The new generation doesn't come out till November though.

I don't mind Hinata but leave my wife out of this

It's proven today that FE and Pokemon have a lot of overlap and a lot of fans and artists are ditching FE for Sun/Moon.

FE had a lot of staying power last year simply because mainline Pokemon skipped that year.

Expect fanart output to take a major hit.

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Going to finish up something and then visit everyone who's visited me today. I have an EZ seize so please drop feedback and accessories and battle.

Once the cuckposters finally get bored this general is done for

No, fuck you guys. That fucker literally ruins everything he touches. Besides shitting up /a/'s weekend waifu threads he also shits up /feg/. Professional attention whoring should be punishable by death.

>That fucker literally ruins everything he touches. Besides shitting up /a/'s weekend waifu threads he also shits up /feg/.
And you don't? Fuck off shitposter.

no no no fuck off fuck you FUUUUCK you I dont need another one of those travesties circulating this shitheap

I like Hana

New Pieri!
Fuck you /feg/, you're turning me into a Pierifag.

I'll visit back
Eventually

What? Ophelia's remembering that Hisame told to her trim the tree from time to time to keep it from dying.

Trip back on

You're pretty bold enough to post that in a thread where she is cuddling with stinky stinky.

Please don't post your cancer in the presence of Ron Burgundy ever again.

Just finished Awakening

What kind of crapass ending was that?

I love Shiro!

Hidden Truths has been driving me crazy. I've been dying constantly and only won because of playing on Normal with Phoenix Mode. I hate these maps that force you to use characters that you haven't gotten to train. This has got to be the most terrible idea Intelligent Systems has ever had for a Fire Emblem game.

We can all agree Fates's story wasn't the best. But if YOU had to write a story for a multi-path FE, how would you go about it?

How is that a bad idea? You don't like having a map that's strategically designed around being at a certain power level?

I bet you grind to solve all your problems.

I can never fucking get all the collectibles in one Woolly World level at once. They make you do this shit at least twice.

Why do I feel like this is all one guy arguing to and for the tripfag? Just ignore it you fucking idiots. I swear, this is all just to force relevancy. Enough tripfag talk.

But that map is easy as long as you attack stance. Owain with the levin sword could take most of the map. What exactly are you doing?

You shouldn't be moving from the starting area, and you shouldn't be in guard stance until you're down to the last few guys.

I really want some news on that FE app, that'd be some good stuff to get discussion going, hopefully it's not just some gacha thing and is actually an FE game

SING WITH ME A SONG

That shit gets pretty hard to find later on.

>19/20 badges

Will leave feedback, ninja mask (people like those, right?) and visit you back.

Hey I love you.

So, why do people hate you? I remember one time you left and people got thirsty as fuck for you to come back.

I want to touch Charlotte's butt

*que samefagging and blogging*

What butt?

We only have official art for Azura, Camilla, and Takumi's butts, none of which are particularly extraordinary

what butt are we speaking of?

This butt

>none of which are particularly extraordinary

uh oh youll trigger the camillacucks

For future reference
>cue is what you meant
>queue is a line
>que is what in Mexicana

Asking again; is there an undub CIA of the latest NA DLC package?

Berukaquck fucking rekt

>be prince/princess (the main character isn't as much a MU and more of a "customizable main character")
>your father, the king, is NOT evil, a dragon, or being posessed by one, but he does rule with an iron fist because he thinks it's the only way to keep order
>live a pampered life with your loving royal family and various servants, most of which happen to be skilled warriors because this is FE
>one day while you're away from the castle you get attacked by bandits. or something. i dunno. what's important is that the crown thinks you're dead, and you've been seperated from the castle
>your life is saved by commoners who don't know you're actually royalty
>set out to venture back to the capital
>along the way, you find out that the king highly taxes the poor, leading all but the elite to live in poverty
>find out the people who saved you are planning a rebellion against the king
>they plan to attack a prison that's mostly holding political prisoners, a symbol of the crown's oppression
>you're conflicted about the situation, but since you don't want to let the rebels know why, you go along with them anyways
>as the rebels gather around the basti-i mean prison, your family spots you and assumes you've been kidnapped by the rebels
>at that point, you have to either return to your family and see if you can improve the DOMINION from the inside, or join the REBELLION and replace the corrupt crown with a democracy
Basically, it's Fates meets the French Revolution. The Dominion route is the Awakening-style one, while the Rebellion is more like a classic FE. The story in Rebellion is also much darker as well (if you know what happens in the real French Revolution, you know why).

>this is the ACTUAL mentality and thought process of anti-tharjabaefags

Simply embarrassing my neighborino.

I think you might be shadow banned. I can't find your castle.

Who's wife is this?

Avel's

Happy birthday Hinata!

Beruka

But that's wrong. Both are used, but have different meanings. Que, or Queue the music would be used when the song is to played at a different time. It still works, but user was probably going for "Cue" as in, it begins now.

You're wrong this time shitposter-kun.

What's so hard about writing an FE story? Just make it as straightforward as possible and have a different lord for each route. Cut the parallel universe shit out.

Knighthood's.

>~CUMILLA STORY~
>Onse upon a tym, there wuz a sexy princex named Cumilla and she had big boobiz and a big dik.
>She fuked her big broza Sander in the butthile evrydaey and farted ocasionally.
>1 day Kamui cum.
>He wuz a silly fuccboi who liked to play videogamez and say memes (AUTHOR'S NOTE: just liek me!xD) .
> Cumilla saw him and got a boner and sed "Kamui chan I want to seki into your oshirii".
>Kamui sed "I will gibe u titjob", but as soon as dey started 2 do the sax Ryoma came in and sed "I would like to watch, since I am Japanese.".
>Cumilla sed "lol ok" and she and Cumui did the sax.
>At the end the room was like a lake of cum and den Leib came over on a gondola and sed "I wanted to be fuked by tittiez nee san not u u peace of shet".
>But Kamui sed "lol my hips are moving on there own".
>Then Jakob came and cleaned everything with his tongue.
>Later Cumilla and Cumui married and ranaemed Nohr into "Big Dicks and Tits Kingdom: Perverted Big Sister Meat Bowl Of Semen and Milk!

Well that IS an accurate representation of the literary prowess of a Camillacuck, good job.

Stop attention whoring, nobody cares you french fuck.

That's fucking retarded and makes no sense. A queue is line of people.

Shiro's """yoga"""partner

>more choose a side garbage
how about a single game with, you know, all the content?

>calling someone a shitposter for trying to help someone with grammar
???
Cue signals something starting.
Queue is putting something in a sequence, or in order, etc.
You never "que" anything.

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Why won't you LEAVE!?

Beruka

Someone get my boi Arthur over here. It's time we TEACH this french fuck a lessob.

guise is been confirm, online features are cheat
ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-fates/Cheats_and_Secrets

CHEATERS BTFO

You should enroll in his classes too I think. He will teach you how to use "cue" properly and how to spell "lesson" and "boy".

Beruka!

something is wrong with your waifus neck, i think

wew

it's just a secret

speaking of online it's not working for me, did they cut it off because of the system update again

>add a k to "abel"
>rearrange it
>it becomes Belka
!!!

>using a built-in game feature is cheating

Never understood this meme.

>le funny Beruka meme
Why does /feg/ force the shittiest memes?

Burning Severa's hair by shoving her twintails into a toaster!

Sometimes when the beruka comebacks are funny, they are legit funny

phoenix mode

Yours if you want buddy. I'll set it up no problem. Just say the word. In fact, don't even worry about saying the word.

BE___
___RU
_____KA