Be me

>be me
>be making six figures and manager
>hate blacks, Mexicans, woman, and shitskins
>Indians are okay because they are smart, show up, and docile
>everyone we hire is worthless
>don't want to get called racist, sexist, or whatever so we continue to hire them to avoid lawsuits
>women are literally useless with sub-average IQs and are emotional and get pregnant way too often
>blacks are retarded and never show up
>Mexicans can't even speak English
Being a manager fucking sucks. You can't manage anyone besides white men. Period.

I know you faggots are all Hilldawgs, but you know I'm right. The only reason you will vote for her is probably because that's what your peers want you to do.

How the fuck am I supposed to produce results, get promoted, make more money when fucking """minorities""" fuck everything up all the time?

>muh heritage
You have to actually have social skills to manage anything, faggot. The problem is that you have no way of relating to anyone else aside from white people like yourself (because they're afraid of getting poor stats and risk) and "docile" Poo-in-loo.

>blacks and Hispanic
MACHISMO. This is the only way you can get them to actually fucking listen. Beast out on them. Don't threaten to fire them, just lose your shit on them in front of everyone and bitch them out. They know they can't put their hands on you or they'll get shot when police show up.

There. Problem solved. L

>inb4 DUDE HILLDAWG
No. I'm just actually good at getting shit done, faggot.

Hate to be the one to say it.. but this is bait bro

Mexicans are bro tier my white friend

>act like a nigger to manage a nigger
1/10

He's not too far off. Especially the only thing these people will respect is force and power. Just having a higher position than them gives you no authority in their eyes.

go to /pol/ to truly ruin your happiness

Your crazy bro. Gonna give my racist take on the world. I'm white.

> Whites
meh. Hit or miss. Mostly I like white culture, but I think it's too uptight overall, and way to focused on having money and possesions.

> Blacks
probably my favorite people. Know how to have a good time and know how to keep it real. Just not good if you have a disagreement with them as it can lead to being shot

> Indians
Mostly don't like. In business they can be both very savage and very cheap. Always trying to cut someones throat. Some are noble though.

> Mexicans
Fuckin love their work ethic. But they don't think very far into the future. Just make $ per week, then fiesta on the weekends. Content working for someone else their whole lives.

> Asians
not much experience with them. Hard workers and polite. Can be a little uptight for my taste. Asian women usually stick to asian men. Which suprises me a bit cause I hear their penises are small.

> Jews
the worst. Really the only demographic who lives up to their stereotype. 100% greedy, 100% focused on money. They will do everything they possibly can to keep Jewish money Jewish.

But that's just been my experience, feel free to rebuttal.

Take this with a grain of salt because I shortly did supervision for a company that hired union workers.

>Whites
Agree. 80% are fine, do their jobs, don't bitch for the sake of bitching, and generally are the only ones that come up with genuine concerns to work with. Sample size of more than 20

>Blacks
50-50 A lot of blacks in union work are actually good workers considering they only hire workers with clean background checks. The other 50% usually just bitch about the company all day and find anyway possible to avoid work. Small sample size of 6 really. It isn't that bad.

>Indians
Supervised only two really, both were fine, really cool people if you can relate to them in some way.

>Mexicans
Agree, work hard, but they can be stupid as shit. Spend all their money on alcohol. One guy got fired obviously because he tried to rob somebody for more beer money. Sample size of 2-4

>Asians
Not much if any in Union work. Some Chinese did work for us in another facility or building, only know of stories of how they always disobey safety rules and try to do whatever they want behind people's backs. Usual Chinese working stereotype. Most Asians are probably in school instead of working in a union shop.

>Jews
0 in Union work rofl.

>Europeans
I figure I should add this one because we have a few from Eastern Europeans. They aren't very smart, or maybe it's because of how they've been raised. But they will work their asses off every single day like they're expecting an annual review. Little bit of Chinese as well as they don't obey safety rules much because its a waste of time to them.They sound extremely blunt since a lot of them don't speak well english.

>whites
the standard. the best best, the worst worst.
>blacks
good people, women can be bitchy, guys can be lazy
>indians
not very honest, pain in the ass, but smart
>mexicans
chauvinists in a good way, not the smartest
>asians
smart, good work ethic, not trustworthy
>jews
hyper-talented, smart fuckers, not trustworthy

end of discussion. all of you assholes get the fuck out, back to your box.

Ooo lemme try lemme try

>Whites
Try to fit in all the time, even when not invited. Can be bro-tire if not Chad.

>Blacks
Super chill, natives are better for working environments.

>Indians
Super strict, always nodding their heads, sometimes smell which I have now realized it's not by choice but because of time efficiency. Bro-tire when you hear their story.

>Mexicans
Arib riba

>Asians
Own Chinese restraints that don't hire blacks

>Jews
Big bo$$

>Europeans
Ello m8, blacks work here you say?
g'day to the lot of you

I dont hire foreigners either. They seem like a financial risk to me. Where I live you often see stories in the news where they go to the media and sue their employer because muhh racism. Or that they pretend to be sick. We cant have that.

Oh god don't get me started on the blacks. There is literally a 1 out of 100 chance you will find a decent black man to hire.

Mexicans are just out of the picture - can't stand them either. Worked at T-Mobile and they just refused to learn English. So if i needed help I had no one to ask if I had a shift with him.

Haven't came into contact with any Arabs or Indians yet.

Pretty much all Asians are fine unless they are Chinese. A lot of the Japanese are real rude and the Koreans are smart and nice.

>I'm white
Sure you are nigger

Kind of surprised to see so much appreciation for black workers, considering that 1/5 black men in the US are violent criminals.

Well no shit considering the violent criminal ones are in gangs and prisons not working a fucking 9-5..

>blaming your workers for performance

you sound like a shit leader.

>biz - Why I hate minorities

So you're implying, voting for the Dumpster will change the working morale of certian ethinicies?

Or you won't have to hire them anymore? And then what? Millions of unemployeds piling up? And as a direct result thereof your taxes will be lowered while your quality of life will miraculously increase?

America was never great, just a bit louder than the rest of the world. A hairpeace attached to a loudspeaker won't change a thing. Face it.

Wow, you must be really stupid. Isn't it quite easy to understand a black guy who's actively looking for a job has not much in common with Tyrone selling crack across 110th street?

Convince your superiors to make a minority a manager. Then you can play the "well tyrone iz the boss!" card.