Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

First day of F2P is over, comfy edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>bad builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/twygc06xy1/
github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf
pastebin.com/eWTZ9Pea
pastebin.com/q5fqENUp
pastebin.com/JZwaJtB4
pastebin.com/CH68anPS
pastebin.com/pdw0Xhnw
pastebin.com/m1iXky7P
pastebin.com/4tmDRpLt
pastebin.com/u80RLyse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

Does Zaibas stays relevant late game?

I partied up with a cute boy and killed all the pumpleflaps!

6 hours without being able to play and counting!
Freaking awesome release!

WTF whore he just wants his templeshooter card.

I haven't had a single problem, bro.

Please, tell me your life story.
We follow the will of Vibora and record all.

My wife's son is stuck at lvl 44. What's a good place to grind for him?

/tosg/ f2cute meetup when?

Why aren't all the /tosg/ guilds good friends?

Should we have a party at our spot to celebrate the new F2P /tosg/ players?

Tell him to read the fucking thread before asking

1-3 - r
4-6 - a
7/8 - r
9/0 - a

Somebody give me a generic Doppelgoon build for my newfag friend

Not really because it has limited amount of hits.

Basically I've seen Krivis C3's at level 230 range in Evac. They drop 2 Zaibas on a massive horde of monsters, get like 3 hits on all of them and then they don't do anything. It scales ok but it's no frost cloud.

Maybe you should rename the "bad builds" section so people actually reading it instead of begging to be spoonfed builds.

>Making underage people browse Veeky Forums
Kill yourself

Karga no baka!

>had only read rogue part of the the "bad builds" pastebin
>had actually assumed they were ALL those horrible builds

Oh, you only fucked up that one part.

You should correct/delete that section it, and then change "bad builds" to "Cookie Cutter builds."

There's a thread of 500+ posts in the forum complaining.

>start a grind group
>everybody shows up except one guy
>asks if he's coming, no response
>kick him to replace with someone who's already there
>"WTF WHY DID YOU KICK ME"

READ THE OP SHITBAG

I'm asking because I'm doing a Cleric2>Krivis3>Druid (2)/PD build and I still don't understand where the damage comes from.

Solely from carnivore?

we could rename it "click here you retards for OP builds" and people would ignore it

>discord
>mattering

fuck off shitposters

Is Quarrel Shooter still top trash

yea

NEWFAG GUIDE TO BUILDS:

Read pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Ignore the Rogue section as it's completely wrong, probably added by a troll.

"Friendly Pets" build can be massively improved by swapping the second circle of Falconer for Musketeer. I have no idea why a build with F2 in it got into that pastebin but it shouldn't be there.

Ignore the Priest-based Monk build as well, but the Krivis one is fine.

Show me your dungeon hands, /tosg/.
I've got 3 Swordsman and a Sadhu, read 'em and weep.

>First day of F2P is over

I haven't played since the last closed beta. Wasn't the game supposed to be F2P? Or did I miss something about a price tag?

What's wrong with the Rogue builds, other than Rogue sucks dick?

>party
you mean likerapeorgy. never again.
stay away from the cute f2per.

I'm gonna be a sadhu!

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/twygc06xy1/

Pretty clearly added by someone who has never played Rogue in their life. The Rogue/Sapper build is a gimmick shit build, but since this is supposed to be an OP for decent/cookie cutter builds why is a shitty gimmick build in it?

Feint/Barrage has been covered countless times in the last like 5 threads and I'm not going to reiterate what all the other anons have already said about it again. It's the Barbarian of the archer tree. You think it's awesome, amazing, the god of damage as soon as you get it. 50 levels later it's near-unusable trash and you reroll or regret forever.

Sadhus were fun as fuck during the beta, it's a shame OOB is so bad now.

swordsman full dex?

I played ragnarok online alot 10 years ago, I guess this is in similar style?
Is it in a similar childish fashion or a bit more mature? is there just as much grind (those cards..)?

thanks, downloading now out of curiosity

always
know
your
swords

>I'm gonna be a sad

You sure will.

>you
>mattering

why can't i see shit, help

Only played archers so can't help other classes, but here's what you should avoid in archer:

>AVOID AT ALL COSTS:
Schwarzer Reiter - Buggy af and not actually mobile at all and is completely crippled by Steady Aim nerf.
Ranger 2/3 - Barrage doesn't scale well, spiral arrow is meh and steady aim which was godlike in Korea is shit here.
Sapper - Expensive, mediocre DPS, gimmicky and disappointing. It's an entire class based around broom trap but needs 3 levels of investment to be decent and broom trap isn't even good without Wugu.
Rogue - Buggy class that doesn't fit properly in the archer tree. Backstab is functionally shitty if you have more than like 80ms ping (and you will) and the other skills while neat gimmicks are not that great. Barrage+Feint is okay but is not overpowered like everyone says it is, I've leveled 2 separate rogues to R7.
Falconer 2 - Unlike F1 you get almost nothing for F2. Skip it.

>MAYBE take:
Wugushi - A strong DoT class good at repeatedly applying damage lines but little else. Other wugushi overwrite your buffs but they're rare.
Hunter - Skills are buggy/don't work, pet AI is terrible, when they do work they're amazing in small PVP. Stealth detection and single target CC. Rapes fliers.
Scout 3 - Super rare, scan's OK for GVG and I hear split arrow is good but haven't played it.

>ALWAYS good choices:
Musket/Cannon - Both amazing, you really can't go wrong with either.
QS3 - Running Shot is amazing with lv 40 wep Grand Cross, super mobile, high single target DPS. Ranged 0 CD stun is nice too.
Ranger 1 - Barrage and 10% skill damage selfbuff. Not bad.
Archer 2 - 25% crit selfbuff and 10 levels of multishot.
Archer 3 - Split arrow is amazing and 15 level multishot.
Scout 1 - Stealth is amazing both for PVP and PVE. Flare shot is mini magic arrow.
Fletcher3 - DPS gods, magic arrow destroys bosses and crossfire destroys groups. Bleed got a massive buff.
Falconer1 - Fwee meme and circling makes whole party AoE better on med/large monsters.

I can understand rogue2 and rogue3 as being underwhelming, but rogue c1 is a 1 rank wonder because of sneak hit giving flat crit chance increase and capture being capture. Feint barrage is just icing on the cake and makes ranger1 twice as good

You will crit for small damage and only dodge physical and get raped by magic.

Bad idea. Unless you can invest 10m in weapon upgrades and have the luck to own 20 golden anvils, then go ahead.

t. misinfo agent

valid et archer builds? I'm guessing cannoneer and at least wugu 2 would be decent.

>gear doesnt change the way your char looks
dropped like a sack of dicks

xth for hoping shitter koenig's internet stays down

>Sapper - Expensive
>mediocre dps
>needs 3 levels of investment

>Rogue - Buggy class

>Scout 3 ... I hear split arrow is good but haven't played it

>Archer 3 - Split arrow is amazing

holy shit I'm laughing my ass off here. What thinly veiled bait post.

See also I don't completely agree with him shitting on Sapper quite as hard as he does but whatever, he's not the first to say that.

Pastebin copypasta. Read the OP too, faggots.

Mechanics PDF with details on how everything works: github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS Mechanics.pdf
Builds: pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G
Introduction to Tree of Savior: pastebin.com/eWTZ9Pea
Commands and Stats: pastebin.com/q5fqENUp
Cash Shop Items: pastebin.com/JZwaJtB4
Class Summaries: pastebin.com/CH68anPS
Guide to swordsman skills: pastebin.com/pdw0Xhnw
Wizard: pastebin.com/m1iXky7P
Cryomancer: pastebin.com/4tmDRpLt
Pyromancer: pastebin.com/u80RLyse

>wanting terrible mismatched gear instead of cute well designed outfits

god dammit somebody help me. pressing enter doesn't work and esc won't bring up options

That white bar isn't supposed to be there and the bottom of your screen is getting cut off. Try turning your monitor sideways so everything can fit on it.

Archer has an innate crit chance bonus, they always have more crit than Swordsman with the same stats.

yeah cause i want to use the same 3 outfits for the entirety of the fucking game
this wouldnt bug me if it didnt mean that every fucking one is going to look the same

>amazing in small PVP
If the other guy brings out his pet then the hunter is crippled

but user

none of that is wrong

Is there any skill 'reset' in this game or are you forced to be OCD till the end

I really like the costume system better, but I'd like it more if there were more distinctions. I think it's a really cool idea to be able to identify a class on sight, but having to pay real money for the C3 costume is fucking dog shit that makes me want to literally gas jews.

Nice try :^)

Try going to Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release open user.xml and change the resolution listed there to your monitor's resolution.

There's a premium item that is a skill reset, but you cannot reset the classes you choose.

I want /v/ to leave

From the Pyromancer pastebin:
>Fireballs can't hit flying units
Wrong.
>Fire Pillar size increases in level
Never heard of this before.

fuck off redditnigger.

i don't get it

if there was some fucking variance
yeah being able to tell that what they are playing based on looks is nice, but its booring if every motherfucker playing the same class looks the same

Fire Pillar increases in size at level 5 and level 10. It was level 10's size at level 1 in iCBT1 before they nerfed it in kTEST.

0-4 boy
5-9 girl

Are Corsairs actually a shit class? I don't mind going Fencer or Doppelgoon but playing pirate always sounds like fun.

>use it to get out of a bad situation quickly
>use it to not get knocked down by aggressive mobs while moving between areas
>use it to grab quest stuff without mobs getting mad at you for grabbing quest stuff
I love this skill.

anyone have a video or webm of fencer skills? i cant seem to find any on attaque composee, other than the tos base ones that are retarded for being used on a low lvl mob, how many hits does it do?, i thought it was only one hit so was thinking it wasnt that good, i thought of investing points into esquisive toucher since it does 5hits.

No.

Corsairs are mehish. You need 2 levels of Hoplite for max finestra, so you will be using a spear. It doesn't fit my image of a pirate so I don't really like it. But they're OK for PVE and hook is fine for PVP.

when to use exp cards?

As soon as you get them until 200+

Is Wizard still bad?

dumb cat

>He isn't a member of the Klapedia space program

I read pastebins, but any have any tips for playing cleric?

It also makes the dresses of girls transparent so you literally see their legs and panties.

No joke. Try it in a party.

It's just the truth, we band together with FP if we share interests.
We're on friendly terms but we wont join them in all of their wars, especially against small guilds.

Pic related before I got ganked by ToT.
All part of the war, I wish the minigames were implemented already.

Put a guild tower up there.

Wizards were never bad and have always been top tier DPS and Support. Fuck off and die retard.

what server boys?

i'm in EU but don't wanna play on an empty server

Man, I really I liked Overwatch more than I thought I would. I'm trading all my silver in this game 3m+ for a copy of Overwatch ($40). If you'd like to arrange this please say something

We must go higher!

That's why you should be able to color costumes like on Ragnarok.

well we dont expect you to join us in bullying carebear guilds but you're still going to help us in our war against remaining BR right?

Me too! Best combined with diev since it lets you set up the world tree in the middle of a huge group of mobs.

Also reminds me of this moment in the 190 dungeon.
>fade party when going into the large hohen/spectre room
>swordfag aggros immediately outside of my set up
>he and 2 others die while me and the elementalist clean up without a hitch

Fedimian. It's bigger than the NA server so don't worry. Right now a ton of newbies have joined. Come and have fun user and since it is the only EU server for the game it is future proof.

I didn't know skill mats weren't consumed in dungeons. Neat.

Guys I just started and I made a typo in my team name. Can I really not reset it without TP?

>tfw have this uncontrolable need to make a monk despite knowing I won't be accepted in parties

HELP

>attaque composee, other than the tos base ones that are retarded for being used on a low lvl mob, how many hits does it do?, i thought it was only one hit so was thinking it wasnt that good

It's a 0cd skill like swordsman's Thrust. Put at least one point into it. Pretty sure it does one hit. Esquive Toucher isn't that great. It has a shorter evasion boost period than Lunge.