/krog/ - Rebirth/Stillbirth/Weegirth Shills Vanquished Edition

/Krog/ Kronos WoW a.k.a. where most of Nostalrius went - Servers off till Monday

Kronos 1: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Horde
- Alliance

Kronos 2: (DEAD/DDOSED ATM)

- Alliance
- Horde

No, Kronos is not dead forever and it's been proven several times everyone is waiting for it to come back on. There is NO mass exodus to yet another private server.

If you REALLY want to play WoW in the meantime (activity not confirmed):

Temporary Warmane Lord /krog/ guilds:
- alliance

Rebirth (Whose happy merchant devs systematically shilled in previous threads and should be redirected to their containment thread )
- alliance

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Things to do while waiting for Kronos to come back:

1. make a resto druid deck in hearthstone
2. listen to creepypastas
3. rewatch marvel movies
4. shitpost on /r9k/ and /pol/
5. roll naked on the floor shitting myself while threatening my parents with suicide if they don't increase my allowance
6. try find some new anime to watch or manga

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17103
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=23451
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17105
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=23454
db.vanillagaming.org/?itemset=201
db.vanillagaming.org/?itemset=388
youtube.com/watch?v=Fea71ZhDzZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw I see some hordies

i quit rebirth

i will be ranking on k2 with some former r13-14s

it's rly insulting that you actually think i want to rank with you ppl

literally every top premade on nost was jumping on my dick hoping i would do some flag carrying for them

i am the fucking premade

Who /waitingtillmonday/ here?

gonna go hiking a bit this week and maybe talk to some girls.

nice meme pic faggot

have fun sitting in ubrs while i'm among the first ppl to hit r14

pathetic piece of shit kill yourself

>i am the fucking premade

god that interface brings back memories

>knight-lieutenant

>private server
>rank 14

Kronos will get shutdown one week before you reach rank 14 you delusional no-life

Naw. Flash is gonna get banzored. One of the buttbuddies of the mods confirmed this. For exploits and whatnot.

is that why you tried to buy your way onto premades?

that was on my lock

i had many enemies on horde

your posts are depressing
this is the highlight of your life

Reminder that girl gnomes are best girls.

>not dead forever

NO SURVIVORS

>One of the buttbuddies of the mods

that tranny was laughed at by the mods every time someone asked if he was in any way affiliated with Kronos

Going to remake my hunter on Kronos 2 when it comes back.

See any of you fags there

IT'S UP I'M IN

Fo serious?!?!!

Its up.

Anyone playing the Warmane Lordaeron realm? Lots of people there but good luck getting in

I kinda like female dorfs too =)
and who doesn't like a caring NE healslut?

there hasnt been a queue for like 6 hours m8.

don't respond to bots.

I, too decided to create out of sheer curiosity a character on Lordaeron™, the Warmane® World of Warcraft : Wrath of the Lich King server

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised, guys. There's a huge population in all starting zones (of course, it has more than 5k players after all!), and the scripting is great! You should also make a character on Lordaeron™, /krog/, we could maybe raid together and beat the Lich King!

>implying you won't be in my premade
kek
I RUN this server lad

What an amazing adventure awaits. Can anyone here help defeat the Lich King on Warmanes Lordaeron server?

post.

Tried out Blackrock

I think there's something wrong with Warmane's OOC hp/mana reg

It's 15hp/2sec and ~90mana/2sec OOC at level80 as an Elemental shaman

this is really wrong

>implying
i'm FF, suck my dick or i'll raise the honor cap to 1,5 million and send your faggot ass on a one way ticket to suicide watch

the fact that you remain anonymous proves my point

kill yourself now or switch ot rebirth, playtime is over on k2

>Playing minigames over actual content

>i dunno like 500g per week?

Meanwhile in GMO ridden Westfall.

>finish linear algebra
>spend 3 days crash coursing a months worth of differentials for finals
>server still not up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to play some FUCKING wow. GOD DAMN CHINKS/incompetent kronos staff. where the FUCK is corecraft

1h caster weps
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17103
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=23451

1h healing weps
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17105
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=23454

mage t1
db.vanillagaming.org/?itemset=201
mage r13
db.vanillagaming.org/?itemset=388

you will even get destroyed in your "actual content" and since respecs are capped at 5g there's literally no excuse not to rank on k2

>tfw in a week from now, this nightmare will be over.and we'll be able to double-click on that WoW icon without wondering if the server is down or not

stay strong brehs

I don't know if I can make it, I'm thinking of rolling on a diff server tbqh. I just need something to fill the void ;_;

bretty cool stuff, but ultimately worthless when me you get double-teamed by me and my buddy.
ps: we're both prep rogues with the same engi bullshit you have

They confirmed it on their website that the server is going to be guaranteed down until start of next week. They would also give a heads up before the server goes back online.

Although transfering servers takes like 2-4 hours at best, no clue what they are doing.

The urge to reroll elsewhere grows stronger each day but resisting the temptation means finally logging back on Monday will feel all too sweet

maybe

but what if i have 2x r14 prep rogues with me, who is losing now?

probably still you

>r14 swords are best until naxx
>everything else is a marginal upgrade at best even if t13 saves trying to get lucky on nightstaker pieces

>tfw people are going to rebirth just for the pop
>tfw stormrage could have been something
I guess people will play on literal x5 servers just for pop

well, at least they"ll be there to avenge your death.
That is, unless we just plain sap em out of stealth

ps: which poison do you like better; the one that increases your casting time or the one that reduces your healing ?

people r going to ur mother just for pop her pussy

>implying you and your wife's son can kill me
a r14 druid has +5k hp and i'm resto with every gimmick item in the game so good fucking luck m8

i'm too tired to waste time on lvl 10 wannabe gangsters, gdnight useless lowbie trash rebirth kids

good night e-penis man
you will still check for replies 3hrs into the night

fuck blizzard, fuck the bitch ass french, fuck the kronos shitheads and much love for the chinese

only if you donate gold

gnite senpaitachi

5k health? wow that's A LOT!
that's like... 3 ambushes! and there's 2 of us so as prep rogues... we have 6 ambushes total
Did I mention we like to drink tea? =)

Outdated K2 image, but I'm going to try to recruit these no life faggots before you can.
Get cucked.

>horde

implying kronos comes back, like ever.

If I wanted my cum back yadda yadda etc.

Or it would make more sense for it to be "If I wanted Kronos' cum back I'd ask its' fanbase to open their mouths" or something

wow! you stunned a rogue!
omg that video definately proves rogues simply CANNOT touch you!

based immortal autist you are

shamans is literally ff's horde alt

That would actually make some sense. That could be how he got deviate recipe as ally so easily and quickly... could be the explanation for both of them being avatar scroobs

In the words of gabe newman, "Itll be worth the weight"

if you wanna play late game wotlk while kronos is down go play on gd. easy to level and to get pre-raid gear

Priests > Warlocks >Warriors> Hunters > Paladins > Shamans > Mages > Druids > Rogues
desu

Since Kronos is down I logged into retail after having not playing since 2011 and not buying an expansion past Wotlk because of some seven day trial placed on my account.

Everything was sad dead and empty. I don't know how anyone plays that anymore. And after logging in I was bombarded with popups and notifications for shit like adware.

The only positive thing I saw was my Blood Elf Paladin gained a big delicious ass but that was it.

This was level-appropriate gear too though apparently Elemental Rockridge Leggings are now mail for some reason.

Thorig here. I hate to avatarfagging but I am planning to go back to Kronos once it's back up. It's been one of the most fun MMORPG experience in my life.

Getting ganked in stv, trying to clear (not worth it) warrior quest, dungeon run with some guild members, asking for small silk pack to be crafted, begging in /who for healer, meme-ing all day.

Just in case if the server went to shit after the ddos, this might be my final words. Anyway i hope most of you stay around when kronos2's back. It won't be the same without you guys in Nihilum.

Cool m8

Good, I'm glad you're staying. I think most people in the guild ar.e

currently doing productive things like learning c# and how to make a game. Drawing too when i have the mood.

Or playing pirated grimdawn while waiting for endless legend torrent to finish. I am downloading GoT too for episode 2 and 3. I think those could make me keep going for 4 days or more.

I'm not staying sorry

Any of you playing Uthgard daoc while we wait for something to happen? Never played it before. Any tips?

2 and 3 are at least better than most of last season

LoG is great.

I got too much work to do and summer is coming. I dont think I'll be staying. was fun playing with you guys

I started playing looking for group and may stay there, the is too nice

too bad it won't be up on Monday

>tfw with DIF you made lots of friends for the first time in years in a game
>had way too much fun, actually felt like a real guild
>Nost shuts down
>most of them now gone forever

The only people I saw on K2 were Indi, Bartol, Duhcodda and Lummy

it didn't have to end like this

Well shit.

I really wanted to save TBC for myself until there was a real server to play it on. Trying to level on excalibur with 1xp rate now that there's no more vanilla servers around. First thing I see is a level 1 human twink in a murloc suit camping the blood elf questgivers in the starting zone and bragging about it in the Horde General chat, as an alliance.

cool I'm learning c# as well. its kinda hard tho with all those namespaces and jon snow being ressurected and olly dead. I guess I need more practice

kek post screens

i just wish private servers could bother to mention what fun additions they have added to the game, there's zero mention of cross-faction anything on their website.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fea71ZhDzZ4

literally who are you?

its a funserver mate, go hellground for tbc, or vengeance but vengeance is shit and no content

kek

>freeze rice

anyone on stormrage want to get some low lvl greens for DE? horde side
I'll sell you vendor price

Can't get past authenticating on warmane.

>dead server
>dead thread
toppest of keks

I gave up on that place solely because the devs haven't said anything in forever. A low pop can be built, wasn't even worried about that. It won't happen solely from word of mouth though. They basically missed their big chance to bring it to life. Even that guy who did the video reviews of it before renounced his endorsement because they have shown so sign of being involved.

The autism is just too great

Rank races
>Dwarf
>Troll
>Tauren
>Orc
>Human
>Night elf
>...
>...
>Gnome
>Undead

>tauren
>orc
>troll
>dwarf
>undead
>human
>night elf
>gnome

Dwarf
Tauren
Troll
Gnome
Orc
Nelf
Human
Undead

>Troll
>Orc
>Dwarf
>Tauren
>Night elf
>Human
>Undead
>Gnome

Female gnome
----
Human
Blood elf
Troll
Orc
Tauren
Dwarf
----
Night elf
Undead
----
Draenei
-----
-----
-----
Male gnome

shit taste

Gnome
Night Elf
Tauren
-----
Human
Dwarf
-----
Orc
Undead
Troll

Is this biased? I think so.

what the fuck is up with all the gnome and dwarf cockstroking? Are all of you manlets?