forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
[YouTube] Beginner's Introduction to MechWarrior Online

New Player's Guide to MWO:
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your Samsung™ product of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
[YouTube] MWO Tutorial - Terrain & Positioning

Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=95&l=665d3df332599c4e683059b475debb248605baaf
youtube.com/watch?v=dfoC9gOTZ-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yePgFSls1x4
metamechs.com/build-database/assault-mechs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks harabec

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

good job screwing up the youtube links HAIRY BECK

anytime

They will now be screwed up forever

5th for D.Va

d.va a shit slut whore ass bitch. lucio a best

>all this shit taste

lucio truly best

image confirmed

8th for cancerous Overwatch cosplayers who've never even played the game that I will have to deal with

WOW

Can you guys just FUCK OFF with this discord shit? Seriously just let us play our game in peace, why do you faggots always have to start shit

No.

>Implying you aren't any different

He is right you know.

I don't cosplay video game trash because video games aren't anime and only retarded trashy white girls desperate for nerd chad cock do that.

Fuck them, it's clearly a giant extreme robot game

nth for D.Va is CUTE

Lucio is pretty good, but his knockback is definitely going to get nerfed on release. Most movement manipulating alts are pretty overpowered.

Doubt it

It's pretty short ranged, I wouldn't call it OP at all

McCree will be nerfed and that's the only thing I'd count on. D.Va should be buffed but who knows if she will or not.

The one pictured is the Warrior but at the moment it is made up from a mix of other existing Gear parts with a unique head section. It should be getting an overhaul to have it's own unique appearance though for all the armor sections. However it does show that the Gears are customizable and it might be rare to see Gears on the field that are completely made up of their default parts, though perhaps there will be some type of incentive to do so.

I was referring to you cosplaying as things you barely know about but if that's the way you want to interpret my statement then okay

also get on mumble I have questions for you

Blizzards biggest mistake was making Lucio a dude.

actually their biggest mistake was making D.va a woman. Femboys in robots is my fetish.

Webcam with wifi antenna

Allied Merc Unit getting mad at me cause I talk shit in FP. Called em out what ya gonna do kick me from the group?

I will fight you, you disgusting degenerate

Just fuck my shit up.

So I'm not the only one then

Go away freebirth scum, your kind isn't welcome here

>this fucking casual
I posted my ALRM60 Warhammer yesterday, fuck outta here meme boy.

Laying around isn't even her best animation. Come on Harabec. Just admit she'd look better without those fatty lumps blocking the view of her slick midriff.
I haven't had my maskirovka privileges revoked, so clearly I am welcome here.
>freebirth
Watch your tongue.

That sounds like an awful build, you should probably just do us all a favor and eject your brain from your skull.

>LRM15s without Artemis
>not a shit build
Throwing glass in a rock house.

You don't need artemis at all if you and your team aren't complete trash.

>you don't need artemis if you and your team aren't trash
What are you expecting, TAG/Narc?
You know Artemis stacks with TAG, right?

Lets see, is the Gargoyle only viable via Brawling cause I cant seem to build anything else besides an energy boat.

Step aside Griffin, there's a new king in town.
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=95&l=665d3df332599c4e683059b475debb248605baaf

dude medium lasers lmao

You don't need to waste that tonnage when your team holds locks, but I guess your tier 5 ass can't get that.

do you not understand that Artemis tightens the spread so it's not as loose as your old lady's pussy?
If you're not using LRM5s (or 10s at a stretch) you need Artemis to do anything other than spread damage all over the mech and miss half of your missiles.

Even Meds run hot as fuck.

I don't know if you saw this in the manuel or not, but artemis doesn't work unless you have LoS.

pussy shit

>overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=dfoC9gOTZ-Q

>Xcom 1
Did we not have a Kong Xcom 2 campaign? Maybe I'll run an Ironman one at some point.

Whose position changed at PGI that resulted in the newest mechs actually looking pretty decent rather than the garbage trash we're used to?

Ice ferrets?

i wonder who could be behind this post

i think a brawler build makes the most sense on the gargoyle. it doesn't really have the tonnage to do an effective gauss build, and there are plenty of other mechs that do laser vomit better.

This is only partially true thanks to PGI's shit implementation.

With line of sight, you get extra gud spread.
Without line of sight, you still retain the faster lock-on times and more clustered firing pattern.

Carebears soon.

It seems that it's once again the community's fault that said community is really upset that PGI added a new shit thing to the game, and the community manager and mods are really tired of the community just getting mad out of nowhere.

They don't like it when they're asked to explain what the fuck is going on, because the new system isn't even past the napkin stage yet. How dare you all get so upset with this shitty napkin system we're hyping, demanding answers to questions the dev team hasn't even formulated on the company's whiteboard yet, and more importantly than that, making Tina and the shit mods talk to the community for once? Don't you know that only mods can talk to the community manager, and that PGI devs in general prefer to browse the forum completely anonymously?

Gosh, the nerve. Just buy some fucking nyggyrs, vipers, mega death class pixies, carebears, and shut the fuck up about uncle Tom's long dong, hold R for laser locks, INFOTECH, crates, and whatever other bullshit you've imagined will make the game less fun.

This guy defended everything, right down to trannyverse and laser locks, but crates and decals in 60 to 90 days finally broke him.

Reading MWO forums is the best use of your time at 2PM?

Hey, long time Mechwarrior fan here. It's a real shame that MWO is shit, huh? Is there any sign that it'll get better in the longterm or are we already in the longterm and this is how it's going to look forever?

We're in the 'I'm pressing buttons and pushing levers, but nothing's happening!' phase.

That is to say, what you see right now is what's been here for a long time, and what will be here when they switch to minimally viable maintenance mode in a couple years.

just bored

I just realized with a ballistic in each side torso it looks like an angry face

>playing the flying muslim

There is a 3rd angry face on the crotch.

The entire thing is just a comedic angry metal bear thingy.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but this is not the Overwatch general.

Excellent post Kakos

So anyone know how much free tonnage it'll have for weapons?

kodiak is not omni you dumb steambirth

Depends on your engine. With a 300 XL, you'll have like 60+ tons.

Assuming max armor. Trim it down, you'll have even more.

>300 in a clan assault that can take XL400
vass please don't be this stupid

lol who triggered kakos this time?

Just because this general acts as your hub of circle jerking doesn't mean you can just post off topic shit, especially of games that have their own general.

ahh it was harabec then i guess?

>The one pictured is the Warrior
Right, couldn't really discern the curvature of the head on the other image.

ebin filename

>With a 300 XL, you'll have like 60+ tons.
Yeah but how much will it have if you want to go faster than a direwhale? You can adjust endo/ferro too since it's not an omni, right?

Somebody theory craft me some Garg builds that I could use in FP. So Far I have Conal Ward lore build which I aint changing. 2 ER PPC, 2 Ssrm 6. Another variant with 1 UAC/20 2 Med P, and working with one that has 8 Meds Lazors

it's a 100 tonner, this shit isn't rocket science
a 400xl will make you go 70 with speed tweak and that's as fast as a 100 tonner will go

Also like to include this into my music that i'm listening to. youtube.com/watch?v=yePgFSls1x4

>1 UAC/20, 2 medium pulse
Literally a Hunchback IIC, good work shit lord

Its one of Metamechs builds. metamechs.com/build-database/assault-mechs/

maybe that should serve as a hint to not go to that shit site

>re-scale patch rolls out
>blackjack is the size of the current grasshopper

It helps give me general idea to build.

>calling it the All Seeing Eye
No. Fuck. Stop making me want to buy this 'Mech Illuminati!

Good game Shiax.

>rescale patch rolls out.
>shadowhawk, grasshopper, trenchbucket, and centurion suddenly all a head taller than the old atlas, with huelander thick legs.

>gargoyle
Waste of tonnage, even heavies can bring more firepower.

>Crates

I have an idea, can you make FW fun and not shit?

You could start by not making it shit.

>per say
this triggers me more than anything else

No I meant the tonnage, not the speed.

I don't understand how they can justify making the grasshopper bigger. Ticker in some places, maybe. But it's WAY too fucking tall as is already.
I don't give a shit about the treb or the Cent though. Those things are shit, have been shit, and will always be shit.

For mumble.

You're not making sense bro.

I keep trying to tell people to focus on their own damage, and survivability, nobody listens. Keep saying stop bringing LRMs to the FP maps cause majority of the maps suck for LRMS scept for Boreal cause no terrain or buildies to really hide against them. Nobody listens, trying to help the community win FP sucks.

like 45

XL300+max armor = over 60 tons free
XL400+minmaxed armor = ??? tons free

>xl300 weighs 15.5 tons
>xl400 weighs 33.5 tons
math is hard

So it'll be around 42-44 tons plus something like an extra ton from skipping leg day. That actually sounds pretty good from a clan assault for once.

Inb4 negative quirks

Kakos 'Kong Lord' Kolos has officially left Kong.

Kong was already dead.

>kakos.jpg