Who /worksfromhome/ here? What do you do, what is your education level, and how much do you make?

Who /worksfromhome/ here? What do you do, what is your education level, and how much do you make?

I hope that the Grand Wizards of Veeky Forums teach me their ways so I eventually can.

>Shoutout to Nequaquam Deflexis

NEET
Highschool Drop-out
Crypto Trader
Stock Trader

Nuff said

What a fucking loser.

/thread

Freelance copywriter
Bachelors degree in Journalism
$1500 fortnight

Pretty much a failure.

How many goodboy points did you have to get to be a crypto trader? I want to do that but mum won't let me.

>NEET
>Highschool Drop-out
>Crypto Trader
>Stock Trader

>and how much do you make?
What GBP his parents give him.

>nocoiner copers

ETC is at 500% profits, in the past 4 days

Enjoy being poor faggots, LMAO

>cope

Master Degree
Cisco Systems

>cope
lol
Ok, I'll cope with the fact that you're a broke dropout living with your parents.

This is tough.

haha wow that cope.. unlike you, i can afford to make or lose vast amounts of money playing the most volatile markets in the universe. Stay ignorant

Haha, ok broke dick.
I'll keep that in mind.

Java , BS , 49 , 180,000

if legit, not bad.. you need to up your game but if youre happy with low volatility, theres no sin in that

Why does it say ss @ 8:37am but the time in the ss is 8:38am?

Time traveling cheater!

That's a paper-trading account on TD's ThinkorSwim. Good job tryhard.

B T F O
T
F
O

Afraid not, jackass.
You see, that looks like this:
See how it says "SIMULATED TRADING" in big letters?

Just got BTFO by

Nigga you aren't a NEET if you work, get your facts straight.

Actually, you two are the ones BTFO'd.

Right, now show your actual trading account and we'll believe you.

I already did, genius.

all that money and still salty and jaded

i hope im not like you when i have 200k+

all those years of kneepadding took its toll on him

il be very upset if this is true

>jaded
Really?

my bad i meant sandy vagina

Why so upset?
The market will bounce back.

>deflecting

Trust me, it will.
Have a nice day.

>assblasted

I work for an investment company wrangling faggot ass retirement plan investors. Basically a glorified phone jockey with a securities liscense. Nothing fancy but it pays the bills.

I work in a big office, but was recently given a possible work from home option. I would basically have a home office set up complete with company provided duel screen computer system and phone system.

I had never considered it before since I actually don't commute that far, but it does seem kinda comfey. It's kind of a dick job but I am having trouble breaking out so I'm considering taking the work from home deal so at least I get to work in comfort and do whatever I want while talking to ass holes on the phone.

I'm a little concerned about a few things
>detachment
Maybe a psychological effect of being in my house all the time? I'm no neet so idk how this might feel
>being out of the loop at work
Office gossip is gay but does it does serve some purpose
> might be easier to not take my job seriously and fuck up

Idk, still weighting pros and cons.
Anyone here do a non freelance work from home like this?

This is getting more common in corporate America

I've worked mostly from home for 7 years. I started off at a University teaching a few fully online units on a casual basis. Then I also began lecturing on-campus as well as continuing to do the fully online units.

I actively pursued the on-campus roles because I knew I needed to show my face, get to know staff etc. so they could put a face to the name etc.

Fast forward to now, I typically only do the online teaching, but I'm spread over 3 Universities. That's the benefit of working from home.

There was a thread yesterday about 'how much time do you actually work during the day' and most people hinted at about 20%-30% of what they actually should do... so when you work from home you can put in that same effort for 2, 3, 4 or even 5 companies (5 'jobs' x 20% of your work day = 100%).

So yeah

>Online lecturer
>Masters degree
>$120k+

It's very lonely. Being out of sight is also a bit of a worry for me because I'm on rolling contracts, 13-16 weeks at a time... so my fear is if I keep quiet and do my job, I'll soon be forgotten... so I go in and visit managers every few months just to say hi and all that.

>Voice Actor
>Going to college
>$100 PFH or Royalty share.

>dual screen computer system
The fact that you don't even know that its called a Bloomberg Terminal lets everyone here know you're full of shit. Why do people like roleplaying on this board so much?

But its not Bloomberg terminal you fucking retard. It's just a fucking computer. A typical windows based office computer. Nowhere in my post did I make outrageous claims about being some kind of glamorous trader. Kind if the opposite if you care to read the post.

got my ba in criminal justice but journalism always interested me. How is the job market?

you should control your computer through mobile so you can travel and work at the same time

I work as a professional shitposter on Veeky Forums