Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous thread:

>he doesn't use yahoo finance

First for $atvi

Their new layout is garbage.

PTX quarterly results released on Thursday. God damn I'm excited. I put a stop loss in case it plummets.

SAME.

If this thing hits 1.0 I'm out!

good luck with that.

COSI my chocolate-colored bros

well, if anyone is following $HBP, it's up AH but volume isn't there. maybe it will hold... maybe not. anyway, i'm setting my sells at 6.53 (recoup initial investment) and sell the rest at 6.83. i don't know if it will work out... but i'll give it a few days.. maybe a week.

thoughts?

W A T C H L I S T I N C O M I N G

This seems like pretty solid advice. Who wrote this. Also atvi my nigga

What are the prospects on Gold stocks as a whole?

the jews

jk

@Stocknique on Tweeter

Mfw they just leaked they are making overwatch microtransactions for the Olympic games that you can only get through paying with real money and not in game credits and it's going to be limited time only. Everyone is going crazy for them already. I hope they officially announce it before Thursday.

> tfw 8 dollars away from making up all the losses over the last month.

MCRB seems like poison.
Is it gonna collapse today?

Where's frog poster when you need him

TOPS is going on a second run today. Remember, always meme with caution.

NXTD finally skyrockets after I sell... I want to kill myself rn

I don't think so. It's a company with a ton of other drugs. I think yesterday was it's last significant dip.

What are today's memes?

Is $HEAR a good buy? Saw someone post about it.

$NM for some sexy gains.

For fuck's sake I just sold yesterday.
Why is it up?

SINO to the MOOOOOOOON!

Low tier meme, seen more people lose money off it then gain in the past few months. Still a chance though since they expanded in eu.

There's whispers of a possible buyout. Aside form that idk. HUSA is another potential buyout stock.

Released some patent

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

No mems today? Or are august blues setting in all ready?

Think SINO and Tops.

How are my MGT holders doing? Getting hard not to sell with $400 profit

Noice

Lol I know the feel. But been holding for a month. Know that long term I can make some serious gains. Thinking of selling and buying back a shit ton on dip.

RNVA

SINO TO THE MOON

Stuck holding for the day. Wish me luck

I'm debating doing the same. But I'm probably going to hold till the next news hype.

SINO TO THE EARTH

Holy shit buy TGD. Its today's GSS

Thoughts on a good time to enter AMD? I'm sure they'll do well the next two quarters but I see them dipping more.

Fucked up and bought TOPS at 8$ hold me user

Under $6

SHIP, SINO, TOPS
why are all these shipping stocks mooning lately?

Why the fuck did you donguses buy at open with stocks sitting so high?

CERU, my man, you used to be alright

>NXTD spikes in PM and crashes at open
Every time, like pottery.

>amd tanking
Buying the dip and hoping it corrects. Send help.

SHIP is today's freak moon mission. It's halted at +135%. Going to break out further.

However, it's not smart to buy now. Wait until later in the day at a fat dip.

bought 12 shares of MGT @ 3.45

this is just a dip right?

h-hold me, anons.

>Down 4%
>Tanking

Ive got 6k to throw into a stock to make me quick cash. Which one?

Tell me it will go back up to
7+ on August 4th

Gonna hit 8000$ a share bro. Ez Pz. Bitcoin mining too strong

CERU, my nigga

WLL, I promise you, you won't regret it, Sell it before the end of the day

SHIP

buy at 6 or lower and sell at 7

share some profit with me pls

NXTD, sell it when it's up 1 cent. Can make you at least 1% in an hour

Day trade DRIP right now! Buy 100 shares.

Looj at the s&p

Bought SHIP at 5.25 when you mentioned this and sold at 7.20, not a bad day trade.

Hey guys, remember when I said $NM? Yea it's goin up, but still will.
Buy in

Remember when BVX was a weak meme?

I fucking told you retards.

Why did it go up?

I'm going to jizz my pants

Good work my man

DB looking less healthy each day, might be a good time to start looking at gold miners before this ship sinks.

It's earning money. Google exists you know. Last time I spoonfeed you

sell top at 7 sells for 6.50 :(

Oil already at support for the most part. Why would I be confident that it's going to be bearish/need a short even if the S&P falls.

getting ripped hard today boys

can someone teach me how not to be a spastic fucking retard with trading?

Thanks senpai.

5 minutes of SHIP just made up todays loses (250 bucks).

SINO

You bought MGT at the time it usually spikes during the day. Your timing is shit. Just wait it out and calm down. Next time watch a stock for a couple days before buying in so you know if it tends to dip at a certain time.

It's just a cheap stock that regularly goes up and down a good 20 or more cents which is why you day trade, not hold

Easy money. I just sold for 27 dollar profit.

Bought some earlier, thanks anom

pls share profits phamalama

so should i be holding for the rest of the day or sell it when i see a chance today

Just shit the bed with CMG (chipotle). Thought about buying for a while, and finally bought on the meme news they were starting a burger restaurant. Big mistake, it immediately dropped 5 points :^)

> -1%
>getting ripped hard

Holy fucking shit you just lost EIGHTY PENNIES ITS OVER HOW ARE YOU GOING TO RECOVER

Hold MGT for awhile. You did no research on this I'm assuming?

Word of advice, get out of PTX before eod tomorrow. It's possible it goes up, but normally this stock gets pumped before earnings then plummets on release. Tomorrow may even be rough, too.

I DONT KNOW I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL MYSELF

: ^ ) its just bantz, friend-o
yep, holding till thursday, but if i see a chance to get out ahead of the curve before then i will

lmao roasted

i need a burn center desu

Decent week so far for me

Just hoping that it breaks past the 3.45 resistance fairly easily. I know they just opened up the bitcoin facility. Not sure what the goal is to increase capital. Have any extra insight/news?

Why the fuck would you ever buy a single stock worth that much?

What's the difference between buying one $400 shares and 100 $4 shares?
I've been thinking about this and I think it's the same, assuming you plan to sell all of it at the same time. Only % gains matter.
Though I suppose

With 100 shares @ 4$ You can at least sell part of your holdings if you see fit. Youre right to say that penny stocks are more volatile but with CMG you can see that they can have some significant dips.

Just seems a stock like that would be over valued just looking at face value. Most stocks are nowhere near that price a share.

Check out Berkshire-Hathaway's price, and they don't even pay dividends.

why is ATVI losing steam when it has a PROMISING Q2 earnings report?
Why did PFEs stock lose steam eventhough they beat expected earnings?
Why is the market so god damn weird.

Should I just invest in the long term and get away from the memes?
Also, fuck you. TXRH.

PPS is dependent on many factors that are constantly checked and rechecked to stabilize to a preferred price. It might just be instead of selling 300million shares @ 4$ they decided to run their stock for 3million shares @ 400. Obvs not the right metric but that might be part of the reasoning. Less shares at a higher price.

Got atvi long term for at least the q2 earnings. Problem is that they just hit a 52 week high so the stock is starting to correct before earnings hit. It's crazy close to it's resistance already so who knows if the earnings will even bump them up significantly. Might sell the 5th or hold for 7 days. Gonna see if there is any real jump on earnings before I decide.

I already have 3 shares of BRKA. I'm trying to diversify into more varied stocks with lower buy in value.

ONVO earnings report in a couple days. Think it will go up or down?

$MEET

Buy the deep

>I already have 3 shares of BRKA
What's your net worth?

Is it the time to buy F ?

Your suppose to buy low, sell high.

Why hold BRKA? I know long term growth is decent but there are better ways to diversify/make better gains. Aunt held some BRKA but decided that it'd be more profitable to find some decent running dividend stocks or something that had better return.