/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Don't let Ciri die Edition

Blood and Wine expansion will be released on the 31st May!
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>slightly newer pastebin, containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>ded Gwent Browser Game
gwentonline.club/play-gwent-online/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1317/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher#The_Witcher_stories
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZPJHIeBLbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for daughter-father love

Where do you think you're going Triss, Toussaint awaits!

Once again CDPR surprises me. Just when I though we have seen the last of Triss, they pull this wonderful surprise. I was already looking forward to BaW, but now my hype levels are through the roof.

My Geralt can't wait to show Triss his new vineyard!

I'm so happy, I can't even spam Triss!

Nice thread

Triss, Toussaint, Love. Can't wait!

But there won't be Triss in BaW

Oh, but she will, you can invite her/Yen and possibly others to Geralt's vineyard. I doubt she'll play any significant role in the story, but she'll be there.

Cat and Wolf are the top. I think all of their variations look good except for the first basic one.
Bear always looks great, but idk, too bulky for me, not my thing.
Griphon is just fucking awful.

Anyway, the Nilfgaardian and Undyk armor set look pretty good too. And the Cidaris one is fine at the start of the game. Oh, and Hindarsfjall armor while you are in Skellige, why not?

1st, thank god for mods'

2nd, Technically they're not related

well, get ready for Grandmaster tiers

ciri smells nice!

I'm ready, uh, already.

I'll be edging for two weeks and 5 days.

Real quality game you've made, CDPR
Making the game run worse with every patch sure is improving general game performance.

Triss will surely enjoy the wine Geralt makes for her!

Wat, Cat's best iteration is the basic one. It doesn't fit too well with the rest of the game but aesthetically it's way better than its successors

Hope Grandmaster Bear has a bear pelt on the shoulders and Viper loses the obnoxious textures desu

Blood & Wine ! My dick is now diamond, shame it's the last expansion, I totally loved Toussaint in the books

>4 new skill slots and a mutation
>NG+ level cap raised to 100
noice

>dat set bonus

>griffin witchers are obese: grandmaster edition

>new stat screen, also plate armour

Don't know what this is but it's Witcher gear. Gauntlets suggest it might be a new Viper iteration

Also the title theme is apparently a variation on the Bruxafu trailer song

can you show wolf armor ?

Unfortunately not, I can't find one
Apparently the Bear set does have a bear pelt on one of the pauldrons though

Any idea when TW3 (base game, not the expansions) will start getting heavy discounts on steam?

I got it for free with my 970 (hue), bought the card solely to play TW3, getting the game for free was a bonus, but I'm autistic and don't like using loads of different launchers for games, which is why I haven't bought an EA game since they started with their shit (I know you can TW3 DRM free, but)

Absolutely loved TW3, 100% it in a couple of weeks (300 hours, took a fortnight off work), have heard nothing but great things about the expansions but I want to buy them through steam so all my shit is together (even at full price), but don't want to buy the base game again. Please no hate :?(

Also, looking through my screenshots I forgot how great this game looked.

Ok thanks

There are a few more of these that you can find with a quick google search, I just pulled the most interesting ones

Manticore? Looks like Witcher 1 armor.

Could be, there was mention of TW1 and TW2 gear being included and of there being at least one new Witcher set

are there videos of the new 20 min gameplay without some journo commentating?

Is using anything from nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1317/ more canon than the starting set?

Is pretty much what Vesemir wears
Where is the new mutation? In the center? So that's where the new ability-mutation goes?

If I want to read the witcher books what order do I read them in?

>Cat's best iteration is the basic one.
Well, that's your opinion, man.
To me the first one, with short sleeves, look ridiculous, while the rest look fine and ''comfy'', specially in Skellige. But I'm from the north, maybe my view is biased.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher#The_Witcher_stories

Last wish before The sword of destiny

In chronological order:
The Last Wish
The Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Times of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake

I just finished ''The last wish'' and ''The sword of destiny'' and Holy Shit i recommend everyone who enjoyed the games to read them if they haven't.

I don't know if it was a good idea to play and then read them, cause you already know/can imagine what will happen but at the same time, reading about characters you already care and love makes the books much more emotional.

Fucking Ciri and Geralt man, I admit I cried a bit at the end of the second book...

So I wanted to grab mourner but the bridge is just covered in guards, not looters. Did I miss something?

>Where is the new mutation? In the center? So that's where the new ability-mutation goes?
Seems to be. Looks like what you put in the 4 new skill slots will affect the mutation in some way. Apparently there are 12 mutations and they seem pretty varied from the 4 revealed so far (Sign criticals cause an explosion, Aard can have a freeze effect, health recovery and temporary invulnerability on death, recoil damage). Hopefully there will be some melee-oriented ones too.

I think the lowest it's been on steam is 50% off. It's probably gonna be the same again in the summer sale, it might go lower but that's hard to say. The previous games have dropped drastically in price but TW3 is still pretty popular so I can see them not wanting to drop the price so heavily just yet.

I read the books after playing the first two games. I think if you're new to the series that's the best way to go since Geralt regains his memories at the end of TW2 so you can experience that along with him so to speak. But it's fine either way, the books give more insight to the characters and their backstories which in turn will make you appreciate the games more, so they're worth the read whether you've already played TW3 or not.

Yes.

Read the OP, all the books translated to English thus far are downloadable in there

Also, there are audiobooks avaliable on youtube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZPJHIeBLbQ

My Geralt can't wait to kiss Triss in Toussaint!

Triss is a cutie!

>I admit I cried a bit at the end of the second book...
I'd like to see someone who didn't cry tbqh

Why's this game feel easy as fuck on DM and NG+ ? does it get better once you get over the inital vele part or do you keep 4 hitting everything?

It's not particularly well balanced. You'll storm through some things and other things will fuck you up
If you're looking for a consistent difficulty curve you're in for a bad time

I tried using mods to fix it but they only made it worse.

real shame

Triss is the most beautiful woman in TW universe!

am i the only one who wants a mod that removes geralts scars

Probably

My Geralt can't wait for Triss to move in with him in their new vineyard!

>tfw theres one mod that removes his enormous scar but not the one above his eye
whats the point

why must i suffer

Why would you want that?
They give him personality.

will you ever stop posting 4k fag?

i dont know
i usually dont have a problem with scars but i just dont like his

maybe its because they look weird, as if theyre not enough real looking

I'm sure nights in Toussaint will be equally enjoyable.

Why are the armors in 3 so shit compared to 2?

Nolstalgia

>Vilgefortz will never rape you
Why even live

Chainmail pauldrons and spiky armguards.

>Page 10

Blame Ciri

I want to see the B&W Toussaint map so bad

I wish it would leak before release like part of the HoS map expansion did

I'm sure there will be a nice bed for them in Toussaint!

Wow, Geralt really look slav with that tatoo and shaven face.
I can totally see him squatting in a tracksuit with his peers

My Geralt can't wait for Triss to arrive in Toussaint!

Triss stays with Geralt til the last moment

it's the most heartwarming and beautiful love indeed!
b-but Kovir was promised