How can you make money with stocks if you only have 100 dollars? How do you grow it fast?

How can you make money with stocks if you only have 100 dollars? How do you grow it fast?

grew my $300 into $1500 in a weeks trading in ETC.. I wish i was shitposting but im not. You dont want to remain poor, do you?

Can't trade under $500 in my country :((

suck dicks until you have a +$25,000 brokerage account, get approved for a 100k margin and start trading, fag.

how much could you realistically get for a blowjob?

Going rate seems to be $1

You could use your phone to guess the price of penny stocks, buy/hope they go up, and pray the app stays connected.
That's pretty popular.

...you don't you gullible retard. Why are there so many 14-16 year olds browsing this board.

Have at least 2k to do anything remotely serious in the market.

Invest in a good cosplay and you can easily get a good $25 each. Just make sure you screen your guys for STDs. Go for the lonely virgin autists rather than the creepy old guys. Much safer and better pay.

$200 a pop.
As long as you have knee pads ofc.

The only way with that little money is playing the extremely volatile cryptocurrencies, or penny stocks. Honestly, I would just use that money to dabble. Don't go all in on one thing or another, but try to learn some basics in the market and use that $100 to teach yourself.

jk
dump it all into trump coin fag

>Don't go all in
>With $100

>Have at least 2k to do anything remotely serious in the market.
I kek'd.
2k is always a loss because of transaction costs. In some rare cases minor profit. Maybe good test money to figure out how things work.
6k at least to have profit not bet everything on one stock.

however you got that 100$'s do the same thing again. as often as you can.
keep saving .

. u have more money. buy a farm or something. sell organic food to whole foods.

>however you got that 100$'s do the same thing again
He probably doesn't want to do it again, if you know what I mean.

that $100 would have grown to $400 in 4 days if you bought some ETC

i trade at 200EUR/month because that's what i can save. i can approve that

Use leveraged products.
Check a stock that is very volatile and liquid, buy on red days and sell on green days.
Its risky but I dont see how to make money fast with 100$ otherwise.

Just be a decent looking jacked guy with a good size dick.

Gay guys are willing to pay to suck off good looking straight guys. Have a friend that has 2 cars a motorcycle, 3 years rent paid and other shit from some rich gay guy that blows him like 1-3 times a week..

Yea it is pretty gay but fuck it the ez life.

Damn haha. How did he find the rich dude?

with 1 hundred dollars its about as useful as gambling.

You pick a stock that has a good chance at growth and buy a share/few shares. Wait for stock to increase then resell it. Be prepared to pay fees.

Most people start with around 1-3k before investing.