/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ NEW SOFTWARE (STAKING MOBILE&WEB WALLETS, TIPBOTS&FAUCETS)...STRAP YOURSELVES IN EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com

Great updates, we actually are making progress! Great job devs!

Any news/rumors about being added to new exchanges?

I think there will be news about it this week

I'm out lads.
I wanna thank the user who posted about Trump 3 months ago that allowed me get my 70k or so.
I'll be taking profits on all 70k tonight.

I just can't be involved in a project that is still dealing with the influence of the most bizarre person in crypto.

His name will always be attached as the founded, he's linked as the head dev in some articles about trumpcoin.

its just too bizarre at this point and I can't see mainstream attention when.people do a little research and see chickens antics.

I wish everyone luck and thanks for the memes

Can't wait to pick up your coins friendo. Best of luck

Don't blame you. Chickens throwing his final tantrum.

Later, thanks for the price drop.

Quick reminder that Donald Trump is a billionaire and doesn't need your pitiful PAC. Not that there even is a PAC, cause there ain't.

Have a great day, assholes!

Just saw your dump on yobit, Not bad, man. I'll enjoy eating your profits. Look for excellent TrumpCoin news later this week and try not to blow your brains out.

Oh look, another fudster who hasn't bothered to look into how the TrumpCoin LLC is intending to help Trump and doesn't even have an infantile grasp of how campaign financing in the US works to boot.

We have the greatest fudsters, don't we folks? :)

wasn't me lad, mine will be later tonight when I'm home from work if you want more discounts.

I'll keep the whole head blowing off thing in mind, no promises

Is his dump already gone???

Sorry bro, someone dumped hard like, 20mins after your post. Best of luck..

Ah okay great I'll make sure to watch out for some cheap Trumps.

I suggest you do not follow the project any longer, its a bad time to sell and Trump will rise again. But hey...if you really think Chicken65 is gonna hold back the project that much, then so be it, I guess...

I condemn chicken, but thinking about it, the public loves a good story. We should be milking the "controversy".

I'm the @TrumpCoinG guy, and to be honest, I got interested in this because of the chicken issues on bitcointalk. Didn't have anything to invest, but I liked the politics and mystery that unravelled. It's cheap, but that's why there are paparazzi. It sells.

As far as he's committed to the TrumpPence16 cause, we can milk the voyeurism of the public, because there's no actual loss.

Don't worry. I haven't attempted it on Twitter. I just calls it [SOLVED] when asked by FUD.

Whens the big marketing campaign happening? Trumpcoins current audience seems limited for its purpose

>first break at work
>check TCG
>someone mentions huge dump
>ohboy.jpg
>check price, its still above 11k SATS

everything turned out better than expected

why not just set sell orders and forget about it? a 70k order at once would be unwise. set orders of 500 at different levels and come back next week.

All we need from the devs is to get a way to buy easily with fiat and a simple instruction page/video on how to. The community can do the rest with social media and constant shilling to reporters

Hopefully soon, i think the devs have some things figured out already

reminder that when first shilling trumpcoin on /pol/ the dev literally admitted it was a scam

That faggot is OUT.

Hope so, I'll keep tweeting about it until something drops

If you were to sell 70k on yobit all at once you'd have to fill buy orders all the way down to 500 satoshi.

Personally I think this is just someone trying to get other people to dump their holdings.

thx for your work man

No probs, me (raexno92) and I assume TrumpcoinG just doing this because we believe in the purpose the new team has given the coin.

Well, let's face it: 'huge' when it comes to trumpcoin is a relative term.. since everything about it screams 'small time' and 'amateur'. Not to mention 'convoluted' and 'scam'. Just some truth for you guys, I know you don't like hearing it. At least some of you waking up.

You can't deny that the devs turned this thing around and made Take-Off prepartions in under one month which is quit un-amateur like.

*quite

>Look Ma! I posted it AGAIN with no proof or rational argument of any kind!

dump please I want cheap trumps

Agreed, please dump I want your cheap Trumpcoins

>if we act like we want "cheap trumps" people won't care about the price dips that are coming r..right guys

>it's a tyke shills his crpyto ebook that nobody is gonna buy episode

damn trumpcoin is a mess, should we just rename it CruzCoin? and start a new trumpcoin that wasn't originally created to rob people ?
thoughts?

inb4 it makes for good theatre.

media will never touch this coin once they research the old threads

cope harder, but if you want to buy, we have a small dip right now

>media will never touch this coin once they research the old threads
Speaking of the old threads, why aren't they wiped they?

Nice, keep this up.

If you think the media researches anymore, least of all through the mess of a bitcoin ANN i have some soul crushing news for you

Even if they did they'd be MORE likely to run the story as a trump "hitpiece" like the last eighty that failed

Heh. I ain't here to argue the finer points of the retardation of trumpcoin with you. No, I'm just here to call it like I see it. All that left for you to do is come to terms with the fact that I'm right. Don't worry, I'll be here as the realization slowly dawns.. to offer you closure, in the form of confession, if you want.

>I don't need to look at the details because I am a transcendent being

STILL not seeing a shread of evidence to support a single one of your claims or even an ATTEMPT at a rational argument. It's just 'it'll never work!', 'it's retarded!' over and over and over again. You're right, you will still be here, and we'll be on the moon driving ferarris. I'll confess how good banging a new dimepiece every night feels when I stop in at this place every now and again.

I am very, very happy to debate you on the merits o this coin and project. You just need to, you know, make some coherent points that don't ask us to prove a negative first.

PS loving the bumps either way, great exposure :)

As you said they never research and will look to however they interview with open arms. They wont bother looking through forum posts because that involves actual work. You can create any type of narrative and they will eat it up as long as you come off well spoken and professional. Look at the Sam Hyde mic.com interview for reference. The guy did zero digging.

Regardless of that I'd still wipe them because someone will try to pull shit out of context from there at some point.

Bye friend

>media will never touch this coin once they research the old threads

Actually, the media loves a good story. I think they would certainly love to interview both Chicken and Signal7.

So basically every week the FUD topics cycle back from one thing to the next. Last week it was slow updates, week before that it was Trump sueingm now that we have timely weekly updates its back to "Dev drama."

You can't make this stuff up. They basically cycle through a set of debunked oppositions and try their hardest to put down the coin when time and time again the coin has survived and even thrived.

Trips of truth. It's like the DNC never ended.

Honestly we shouldn't even give the attention anymore. First the community tried to be helpful and provide answers but it's clear they're not going to listen and counter argue any points provided

>tfw want to buy in but can't for a month
Don't leave me behind guys.

I'll admit it was a huge announcement.

>price still didn't move/went down even.

so news/updates don't move the price like you guys shilled.. what else you got?

The devs have tonstart advertising as soon as possible, that will move the price

*to start

>as soon as possible

As soon as they have an extremely simple fiat > trump conversion system in place.
So not yet.

I think the payservice thing supports that so it should be soon

Until we have a thing that looks like pic related we shouldn't be trying to push this to the general public.

that's not possible on payservices
:^) rip

Well you are right, as soon as we have fiat to trump the marketing should begin

It should be very much possible but

what the fuck am I reading

is payservices.com a pajeet website?
srs?

Been busy with other things for the last week. Is Chicken still fucking up a good thing? Is that why the price keeps edging up to $0.10 but then goes back to $0.06 every few days?

lol..

normies will never buy this shit

Unfortunately this. Look at any bitcoin exchange and think like a normie. A) they look like some kind of wall street techno wizards computer screen with numbers and stats and shit all over the place constantly moving and updating B) they look like they were thrown together by Albanian gangsters.

Until you can just buy a bunch of trumpcoins with your bank account/paypal, theres too many steps involving too many sketchy looking sites for the man on the street to want in.

Yes, go to BTC talk and tell him to fuck off.

See, this is why I don't need to waste my time coming up with arguments and evidence and all that shit. My lines just write themselves, and the plain truth speaks for itself, louder than I could ever argue for it.

I think normies don't matter much....

Just media mention and then money from other alts or BTC will come.

So the question is - is this possible to make?

not really

Well... =/

Here's a counterpoint, if you're just going by what you see posted on biz:

Yes, with a few changes, absolutely.

Will the trumpcoin collapse together with btc? Because trumpcoin is traded through btc

kek

Friendly reminder that you can still post on the_donald with a handle that mentions the coin

Make sure you do not spam, create threads, or post stupid shit. If you actually put in a little effort you can really help market the coin. If everyone does a couple of posts a day we can get more eyeballs to read the project's mission statement

I've had plenty of comments get 50+ upvotes now

All this talk about "normies cant do X." Is annoying. My "normie" friends were the ones who showed me bitcoin because they would all buy MDMA for raves off silkroad. Hell the fucking lamborghini and mclaren dealership near me take bitcoin as a form of payment. Idk where you guys live, but everyone knows what bitcoin is in SoCal.

Link to the specific thread?

>looks at buying process
th;db
too hard; didn't buy

I'm interested but not that interested fa'm

If you think SoCal is representative of the US at large, I have some bad news for you...

>chicken is still involved?
pass

define involved

he's not in the dev team

if that's the case I guess the majority of the US is retarded. I'm just going to stop browsing for the time being. I'll start checking again in a month when things have calmed down.

ugh, I tried..
but payservices is frustratingly bad.
I thought we were getting an actual trumpcoin specific mobile wallet?
not whatever this is

that's a seperate development

source?

shit the trumpcoin website is really slick. actually gives me a bit more confidence to invest

trumpcoin.rocks is also gone and redirects straight to .com

we're doin it fellas

>transferring coins from yobit to ccex
>transaction complete but ccex shows nothing
How fucked am I?

Get on twitter/insta lads. Post your account so we can follow. Start getting the word out now and we can spread to a larger audience. This can make trumpcoin visible to larger exchanges

How long ago?

A few minutes. Yobit shows the transaction is complete.
I was transferring bitcoins before and it was pretty much instantly shown as pending.

I'm sweating already.

>someone actually defending his social media """"strategy"""" of spamming creepy as fuck memes over anything Trump related.

I'm calling sockpuppet.

I think transactions aren't confirmed in the trumpcoin wallet until 10 confirmations. Maybe its the same on c cex. Check in 10 minutes

Ok I found this now. That's a bit of a relief.

IT'S CRASHING HAHAHAH

Can someone give talks in colleges?

There are people selling off their bags as they claimed they would earlier. Look at the buy walls on c-cex. There is 19 BTC buy wall up to 9k.

the announcement causes the coin to drop 25% in value, hahhahahahah.

aren't announcement supposed to move the price up?
lololol lololol

That's actually amazing, chicken could dump his 100k and it would only drop just under 10k with another 50k left till 9k.

When the announcement is proudly announcing yet another sketchy looking site instead of what people were actually waiting for, its not really surprising.

9k confirmed for a 30% loss in one day.
glad I padded
thx chicken for deterring me, saved me a bunch
:^)
leave crypto gains to the real coins

Should I sell and buy back later or just hold?