Veeky Forums summed up in one thread

>C-can I make money from home?

Sure you can user, there are plenty of jobs and gigs that you can do online on your own schedule.

>I-I don't want to work. Can't I just invest?

Well yes, if you have a principle to start with, sure.

>Cool, I'm going to make a living off of this petty amount of cash!

Well... no. You need more to start with.

>Man, that blows! You have to start rich or wear kneepads in this world man!

While it is a valid complaint that the born rich don't have to work, plenty of people work for a time then live on their investments.

>How do I land a good job?

Well, you either need a degree, to join the military, or to enter some sort of trade.

>Loooool a degree, I'm sure that [Highly specific gender/cultural/ethnic] studies will get you places loooool

While not particularly impressive or relevant in skillset, people with those degrees qualify for more and better jobs than you do by virtue of that sheep skin.

>I don't want to join the military

It's not for everyone.

>Trade sounds awesome, instant bucks! Take that college-cucks!

Actually an apprentice starts out at about 60% of what a journeyman makes and has to work for four years to get to that level. So you're sinking in 4 years no matter what.

>I-I'll just trade crypto! We'll go to the moon!

Actually the high volatility of crypto is what keeps most merchants from adopting it as a payment method. The big money was made by early adopters who saw the bubble coming when it was around $5.

>Why the fuck do I have to socialize to make money?

Because society is social and humans are a social animal. If mental illness is a problem there are therapists, and if you lack social skills eventually you can get on top of that learning curve if you practice.

>F-fucking boomers ruined it all.

They fucked up a lot of shit, but there is still plenty of opportunity.

>I'll sell out my ethics and make it to the top with the power of eeevil!

Great. Have fun with that.

Pretty good, but you didn't include anything about how John Bogle, Robin Hood, and day trading are God or the Devil.

You cant fix stupid.

That'll be 5 bucks baby! You want fries with that!?

Wee oh wee

Veeky Forums should just go back to anime. Also you didn't include scamcoin

>Well, you either need a degree, to join the military, or to enter some sort of trade.
Forgot lrn2code + github activity

everyday theres someone who wants to get rich with $10

theres even one on the front page NOW with a TRANNY pic

>4 years to Journeyman
>that's eternity
>guess I'll suck some cock and vote for Bernie he'll give me free stuff
This is what millenials actually think and do

>need to know a guy to become an apprentice or get into 6 digit debt for trade school
>mfw i don't know anybody

so meet people

Does America (or wherever you are) not have apprentice schemes? In the UK literally anyone can become an apprentice if they want to be

They do, but he doesn't know that because he didn't do five minutes of research into it.

>the thread is now self-demonstrating

>You can't do nothing in life without a college education
>You will work at McDonalds and in Restaurant for the rest of your life
>You never will get the same opportunities I did
>You will never make 50k a year working in a union with benefits like I did.
Perhaps there wouldn't be half of those retarded millennials if our retarded uneducated boomers weren't saying shit like this constantly. Pushing your kids/grandkids to go to college just for the sake of it was retarded.

Do you think it will get better or worse if politicians start GIVING away college degrees?

Before you reply pls realise this thread was about doing a trade, not college. Also realise that I'm not a boomer just a genX I also graduated during a worse recession and you're a huge faggot go cry on Tumblr about it

I didn't say they have to give them away. Millennials just thought because they had a college degree they would have that great middle class job like their parents did. Obviously if they weren't studying art, philosophy, or literally what studies they wouldn't of been far off. But how would their parents know when they never went to college. Your assumptions are amusing. top kek

>>Well, you either need a degree, to join the military, or to enter some sort of trade.
>Forgot lrn2code + github activity

You can forget that.

What happened in 2008? In 2000? In 1991? Startups closed. Big companies started laying off. Usually the people who are laid off inordinately do not have a college degree. Then they are jobless in a time the economy is in the doldrums for months and years on end. Jobs are few, and every job has many lined up to get them.

Most jobs start saying BSCS required.

The unemployment rate is below 5%. You might be able to get a job programming today without a college degree. You cannot get a career for life like that.

Yeah, I mean, it won't be long until you start needing to have a Masters degree. Or licensures. I'm still surprised that CPAs haven't moved up to a Master's requirement instead of just having 150 credits yet. Or in some ways, CMA cert hasn't been dissolved yet.

I never mentioned going to college or boomers, you did. I merely mentioned Bernie and you replied. Bernie Sanders and now Clinton too mentioned giving away free degrees paid for by tax payers. We were talking in this thread about trade programs, completely unrelated and you jumped in with some garbage about boomers and college. Are you confused, little child? Head home and GTFO of here, grownups are talking.

Are you retarded? This thread has mentioned degrees. It's like your expecting to throw some retarded crap about other people and not get a retarded reply back. It doesn't matter if you only are talking about Trades, OP has set the standard for what this thread is about with summing up Veeky Forums. Degrees, Trades, Investing, military, shit talking different people, getting a good job, etc.

wew lad

I might know why you have trouble finding a job. Try reading the thread next time lol

Thanks dad.

No prob. You're definitely your mother's son she was the kneepad queen congrats

Here's the actual Veeky Forums advice:

>C-can I make money from home?
Sure, it's easy!

>I-I don't want to work. Can't I just invest?
Sure, just get a Robinhood account! It's free!

>Cool, I'm going to make a living off of this petty amount of cash!
Go for it! My friend started with $50 and is now a millionaire!

>Man, that blows! You have to start rich or wear kneepads in this world man!
It's true.
And it's all down to those shifty Jews.

>How do I land a good job?
It's easy, just work from home.
Doing something.

>Loooool a degree, I'm sure that [Highly specific gender/cultural/ethnic] studies will get you places loooool
Worthless. Enjoy your four wasted years!

>I don't want to join the military
This is for losers anyway.

>Trade sounds awesome, instant bucks! Take that college-cucks!
Everyone knows trades are better.

>I-I'll just trade crypto! We'll go to the moon!
Definitely. Every new coin is an opportunity to make money!
Just look at Trumpcoin and Pepecoin!

>Why the fuck do I have to socialize to make money?
You don't, it's just that corrupt company owners want you to. Even if you're better than everyone else, they still want you to talk to people!

>F-fucking boomers ruined it all.
They sure did. We'd all be rich if not for them.

>I'll sell out my ethics and make it to the top with the power of eeevil!
Good call. Some guy told me that's profitable too!

Kinda.

nice pic friend

thank you for correcting the record.