/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

rinfag first post edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive: youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
youtube.com/watch?v=aPjGXkuuiXw
youtube.com/watch?v=2qG3Mx6e3eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away rin

fpbp

Well done user.

g
fucking
g

Huh, hima doesn't even look that downsy here

Please stay Rin!

>starting a new thread before the bump limit
Tsk tsk tsk. That's a good way to get your shit deleted. Just ask /utg/ or /ksg/.

best girl

>implying

She looks like she's inherited her mother's smug genes.

The image limit was reached, dude. Once either image or bump limit is reached, a new thread is made, and most people migrate.

hello reddo??

She looks like a jew or a rat

Image limit trumps bump limit
This is an image board after all

How about a Jewish rat?

>"I like Hinata"

You know, I think I figured out what makes Assistant-kun's pictures look 'off' to me - his lines are naturally thicker than Kishimoto's, giving almost everything an inherently 'pudgy' look. It's like he's going over his sketches with a pen that's two or three times as thick as what Kishi used.

Maybe that's just me, though.

Nice

Reminder that Sakura crumpled inwards and went down harder than a hooker with a broken hip when she was called 'annoying' because t-that's what Sasuke-kun used to call me!

I know what you mean. He's probably still getting used to his role as head illustrator. The lines also appear more rough than Kishi's, like he drew them slowly rather than with quick pen strokes.

Obvious amateur mistakes, but he'll improve with practice.

Kushina best girl.

I agree with you, but you can't unfuck that now, it's too late, why the redesign?

RIN POSTER BTFO
Congrats user

Hinata is always best girl, but Karui got me to like her with half a page.
Chouji did pretty fucking well for himself.

On another note I wonder if Karui brought the bantz for any girl time the young wives/mothers shared. Sure as fuck, there'd be plenty of material.

Because not everyone's a whiny little bitch like you. He'll get better, and if a lot of people complain about character designs, he'll change them a bit. Not that I have any serious problems with the changes personally.

There's still a chance that it'll change. Like, he's retelling the Boruto movie, maybe the manga proper takes place like a few months after the end of that, and by then he's got his shit together and the characters are looking more like they're supposed to.

I mean, the other end of the spectrum is that Assistant-kun doesn't care and wants to make the Boruto manga have his OWN style of art, which is a terrible idea.

> if a lot of people complain about character designs, he'll change them a bit.
> people consistently didn't like Sakura
> Kishimoto changed her like two to three times
> she got worse with every incarnation until The Last
I hope Assistant-Kun is just better at it than he was.

deadest girl

>ur just entitled
>why do you hate shit art itll get better :((((
its garbage and will always be garbage

Am I cool, user-kun?

No.

>There's still a chance that it'll change.
My only hope is that he unfuck is art style during the recap. 5-6 months of practice should be good... ri-right?

Isn't that a bit redundant?

Depends how long the movie recap goes on for. I can only assume he's also practicing in the meantime when he's not working on the manga - he'd be mad not to.

I think he'll pick up, but I also think it'll take a while. As long as he doesn't settle for 'eh, good enough', he should be alright.

hasn't he technically been a pro for the better part of a decade though lol

>he'd be mad not to
You do realise he introduced the new series by pushing in his brand new deviantart OC character and power tattoos that completely wrecked the payoff of the peace brought by the main series AND implied his OC killed the old protagonist, with possibly Hinata/Hanabi/Himawari being dead or injured enough to give their Byakugan to Boruto?

eh dbz opened up with goku getting killed as a result of raditz, his totally out of nowhere evil secret brother from space

i'll give this man the benefit of the doubt

DBZ was utter shite compared to Dragon Ball proper.
And I don't recall the art as painfully bad either.

Pulling OC donut steel characters out of your ass is different to refining your art style, though. If he genuinely enjoys being a mangaka, he should hopefully be improving his abilities.

>It's because of Orochimaru (again and again)

Speaking or Dragon Ball, who would win?

Jiraiya is cool and all, but Roshi blew up the fucking moon.

>Depends how long the movie recap goes on for
I'm guessing we'll have new stuff by September.

roshi duh

nardo characters aren't a good match unless you're having endgame nardo or sasuke beat on kid krillin or that one slut with the panties from that one world tournament

> Normies Get Out Reeeee no Jutsu
> Ram a sword through Roshi while he's paralysed
Rip Roshi

Now, how about DBZ Roshi vs Naruto Roshi?

>endgame nardo or sasuke beat on kid krillin or that one slut with the panties from that one world tournament
Cmon user. I'll say Nappa level is probably where Naruto caps out.
Kawaki is at least Beerus level

They'd probably have a difficult fight but Roshi will definitely end up killing Roshi.

> Normies Get Out Reeeee no Jutsu

Genjutsu doesn't work against people with no chakra network to fuck.

Assume that Ki and Chakra are similar things, or at least similar enough for one to affect the other.

They both allow the character to do ridiculous things.

Momoshiki is Beerus-tier.

Kawaki is Frieza in his rebellious edgy teenage years where he painted his armour black and listened to Space Death Metal because his dad didn't 'get' him.

>Assume that Ki and Chakra are similar things
They're not. Magic A won't work on magic B.

Assume they are for the purpose of these 'character from series A' vs 'character from series B' fights. There needs to be standardised rules or else it's completely broken. Like, Sasuke would win by default by simply using his dimension-hopping technique to simply drop his opponent into the Lava Dimension and leave.

>OC marty stu in the opening chapter

Assistant-kun pulls shit you'd expect to find in some of the worse fanfiction out there, since even amateurs are generally aware that no one cares about their OCs, and, if nothing else, know to ease people into that garbage later on.

panty shots when?

> You now realise that every single character in Naruto is Kishimoto's OC

That's kind of how it works when you create a series

Yes, and? Sometimes fights are unfair, like pitting any DBZ character against Naruto ones; DBZ curbstomps every time. Handicapping one for a fair fight is dumb, like most inter-series fights.

The point is to make the playing field as equal as possible so that individual strengths and character traits are what set the characters apart, not the inherent rules of the universe in which they reside.

>he'll never draw a nude character ref sheet for the fans
Wonder how much he'd charge for one?
I'd pay it if it wasn't too close to four figures.

But that's dumb. Once you take a character out of their universe and say, 'you're like this now', you've changed their individual strengths and traits so that it's no longer them; it's just a guy who looks and mostly acts like them.

Then that's what needs to happen for a close-as-possible objective fight. Otherwise there's no point ever comparing two characters from two separate series as the rules for those two series usually vary wildly.

Using that logic, Lelouch from Code Geass could defeat almost every single person, ever, since he can simply use his Geass and order them to kill themselves. Geass is shown to affect every single person unless they have their own Code, so nothing - not psychic blockers, not mental training, not an explicit immunity to mental attacks - would stop it, because it's shown and stated that Lelouch's Geass is unstoppable.

Or that nobody can beat Saitama, ever, because in his universe he ALWAYS wins, no matter what happens. So what happens when the character that NEVER loses comes up against the guy who has the unblockable power to make that character kill himself?

I don't even want them with our new shit artist

Is there even a way to make this relationship not shit at this point?

Yes, exactly. I already said it was pointless. Unless you want to turn the characters into worse versions of themselves for your 'objective fight' you're going to get matchups like that.

Your best bet is to find characters with as similar a power level as you can from the start, so that Saitama doesn't just punch Lelouche to gibs in the first 0.000000000001 seconds of their fight.

There's nothing that Assistant-kun can do to erase the sins of Kishimoto's horrendous character ''''''building'''''', all he can do is hopefully improve their characters over the course of the Boruto manga.

As to how he'd do that without angering anyone, I don't know. It's probably not possible. If Sasuke stayed autistic, edgy and borderline retarded, people would be all 'hurr Assistant-kun can't into art OR character development', and if he DOES change Sasuke, making him act more human and actually reciprocate Sakura's love, even a little, people will go 'omfg he's not even sasuke anymore that's so out of character for him Assistant-kun can't into art OR character continuity'.

The poor bastard literally cannot win.

But that's the thing. There's nobody in ANY series on a 'similar' power level to Saitama. It's not possible. It doesn't exist. Even literal God-tier characters from other shows would simply detonate on impact from a single punch from Saitama.

I don't have a problem with making them 'worse' versions when you're not really affecting their inherent abilities.

Making Ki align with chakra simply means that Naruto characters aren't instantly at a disadvantage straight out of the gate. Hell, make Kaguya's dimensions a parallel to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, where apparently screaming loud enough literally splits space-time.

Regardless of whether you call it Ki or chakra, Goku remains strong enough to teleport, detonate planets, and perform all of the actions applicable in his series.

You can be all 'no fun allowed' if you'd like. I don't mind discussing various match-ups, as long as the playing field is as level as possible.

>But that's the thing. There's nobody in ANY series on a 'similar' power level to Saitama. It's not possible. It doesn't exist. Even literal God-tier characters from other shows would simply detonate on impact from a single punch from Saitama.
Exactly. He's one of the characters there's no point in doing power rankings against; it's the whole point of his character.
>you're not really affecting their inherent abilities.
Yes you really are. Ki isn't chakra, they may have similar effects sometimes, but they're not alike. Making the alike changes a characters inherent abilities, literally.

You can do that all you like, but you're still handicapping characters into not being themselves.

They're alike in a hypothetical setting if I say they are. That's the point of hypotheticals. They don't need to abide by the settings the characters come from, nor the rules that are laid down.

Ki and chakra are alike in their respective settings. Both are an internal source of energy. Both are increased by training the mind and body. Both allow supernatural abilities to be used. Both cause exhaustion when the user is running low on it. By the end of their respective series, the size of the Ki/chakra pool that the character has becomes largely irrelevant.

Hell, Goku can even utilise Senjutsu chakra via his Spirit Ball, gathering energy from the world, plantlife, animals and people.

For the purposes of attempting to make an objective, hypothetical battle, they are close enough to be considered able to affect the other. Well, they are to me, and it's my hypothetical, so that's what matters.

We're clearly not gonna convince each other, though. You're gonna keep saying that changing any aspect of a character instantly gimps them, I'm gonna keep saying that as long as their abilities are close enough together, it's not considered gimping.

k

Good argument though.

Kept the thread alive for a bit without having to resort to 'ded thred'

ded thread

Deader thread.

Deadest Thread.

We're seeing progress!

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s

youtube.com/watch?v=aPjGXkuuiXw

Oh boy do I have plans for these tracks.

I hope the music helps set the atmosphere.

Himawari looks like baby grinch in the op

"The Grinch Who Stole Naruto's Ability to Have More Children"

Who gonna die?

Well, I guess the players, if they make some bad rolls...or maybe someone that the players don't expect to see makes a comeback. And not the good kind

I'm still trying to match up good sounding tracks to the scenes I have in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qG3Mx6e3eo is gonna play when the head of a clan gets assassinated and nobody in the clan trust the team, or by extension, Konoha, anymore

yeah that's about right

>>Previous thread:
>>>
Well done

Hey, at least we won the war against Rinfag bot.

For now. It's not a true win until Hinata is in first post position.

heh, that does explain why they never had any more kids. although their first two were close in age so you'd think if they wanted to have any more it would've happened before that.

I just feel gipped that they didn't have like 6 or 7 children, honestly. Just a ridiculous amount of children.

> Hinata?
> Yes, dear?
> I've been thinking...
> About?
> Having children
> Oh? What about having children
> I'd like nine of them. One for each of Kurama's tails!
> You fucking what, husband?
> I just think it'd be cool
> Naruto, you know I love you, but there's no way in hell that is going to happen
> Can I call one of them Obito?
> No
> Caaaaaaaaaaaan I call one of them Sasuke?
> No
> Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I call one of them Hiruzen?
> That can be a middle name of one of them.
> Caaaaaaaaaaaan I call one Hashirama?
> No
> Caaaaaaaan I call one Coolest Guy?
> You asked that already
> Oh yeah

Sadly, Hinata tits couldn't support more than 2 Kyubi monster chakra offsprings.

What it worth it Ass-istant?

Hima' looks like one of the Hooligans.

>implying she wouldn't do anything to make her husband happy, including becoming his personal breeding sow (if tons of kids is what he really wanted)

Those kids are fucking hilarious. And there's going to be a whole lot more of them thanks to the zika virus.

They're dead, Jim.

>And there's going to be a whole lot more of them thanks to the zika virus.
god help us all

>mfw I was the one who posted this image here when first bort manga leaks happened.
I'm happy to see it's caught on

it just works so well

But there's still no edit where it's Kishi and Assistant-kun raping Naruto. Do we even know what assistant-kun looks like?

>> I'd like nine of them. One for each of Kurama's tails!
>Only nine?

You'd think with 9 pregnancies at lease one of them would be twins? It probably wouldn't work out to exactly 9.

But then again my grandma had 8 kids and no twins and then my other grandma had 3 pregnancies and 4 kids because her first one was twins... so who knows. Statistics, man.

>there will never be a Joukamachi no Dandelion-style Naruto spinoff where Naruto and Hinata's 10 superpowered keikaku babies battle it out to be the most beloved by the village and be next hokage.

I mean it's okay that it won't happen because Joukamachi no Dandelion is literal trash anyways.

> hmn, what does the zika virus do
> microcephaly
pls no

Source?