Pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1071

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-4212016/
■ AC Scratch: Winners Design 3 sideB (until 6/8), Toro Kuro Station (Until 5/25)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Soon:
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-41-recap/
Live Broadcast #42 on May 22

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0sog9XJpU6zGLpEV
strawpoll.me/10190729/r
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?幻創艦砲甲
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here.

/pso2g/ discord
discord.gg/0sog9XJpU6zGLpEV

Posting in both first and correct thread.

Thank goodness, fuck OH shilling their ERP hangout.

>trying to do falz loser with pubs
i want to fucking kill myself

>Hyperion takes over your teams (EDF) Teamspeak
>Keeps it hidden and censors it's existence so they can have their little ERP circlejerk
>Hyperion does it again when we try to have a public chat again because they can't control this one
You make me sick.

>TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN
>STILL USING 8 FLOOR SLOTS FOR SHIT THAT SHOULD ONLY TAKE 5

Ah, so that's why those don't sell. Wondered why they were so much cheaper than everything else when they came out.

strawpoll.me/10190729/r

SKENGGGSSSS!!

I would rather complain about how we're still beholden to a grid-based placement system at all

Everything would be a "grid" in some way or another, just depends on how small you want the squares down to the pixel.

Honestly theres just so much wasted fucking space in between items, that'd be the start of My Room improvements, next would be decreasing grid size.

I want to be the gulf

HELP

I want to make fuck to Katori.

what do you mean? why would you want to be some gay weak little wolf thing

I want to be the gel wulff

HELP

i want to suck mommy bantha's teats

knot

kyukyu!

Gobble gobble

Fucking Nyau counters BNs like it's nothing.
>double down on BN
>lmao 5 card BN + special
>starting BN
>gets BN in one hit
>starting BN
>same
Like, what the fuck.

>can't hang wall items on a spot if there's something on the ground in front of it
Fucking retarded.

>
>全Shipでイベント準備中です。
>【2時間前】23時 解き放たれし鋼鉄の威信

F U C K Y A M A T O
U
C
K

Y
A
M
A
T
O

Yamato blocks EQs for 2 hours before it happens, like literally every single scheduled EQ ever

Is Yamato scheduled only?

where's my boatgirl collab
where's my other boatgirl collab
where's my girls on a boat colab

Yes thank fuck. Too bad it uses up what could be W&R.

>Release Yamato
>no kancolle collab
mistakes were made
What are SEGA even doing baka

>Two weeks ago /pso2g/ was bitching about W&R being utter shit

Okay even if you don't like the EQ how does this make sense at all. Yamato rains 13*s, which is the only reason you might ever want to run W&R. It doesn't have those fucking boots take up 60k drops either.

They're saving it for August so that they can have a Kancolle lobby to go with it too

>AIS weapons boost all damage by 10% and critical damage by 7% at the cost of 60% normal PP regen
Austere... btfo???

Because /pso2g/ don't take breaks from the game. I'm returning after 6~ months and needed new knuckles. You could make an EQ where people do nothing but shoot rappies and as long as it's in a new area people here would praise it for being something different.

Def bro, I don't want to see any more Austere cucks around here? k?

60% less regen both naturally and from attacks. Nothing BTFO'd by that. I'll stick to my Ely Sion.

Is it to 60% or by 60%?

By

Affects natural regen and attacks.

60% decrease

Could have matched up with the Kancolle spring event

blunder of the century

The only thing BTFO by this is probably Austere TMGs.

Gu skill can cover for that.

There's no AIS TMG though. It's sword, rifle, and launcher.

Does it affects PP recovery from grenades?

>Yamato weapons require you yourself to get the killing blow on the enemy to get the power boost
Austere not btfo

You also forgot
>Lose it if change weapons
>Lose it if change areas
Aka only good for TA and TD

More like leechers btfo

It's literally useless since there's no way you don't ever swap weapons unless you're a total shitter

Oh, then GGs. Need to wait til next big update to see if Saiki or Austere gets BTFO...again

NEVER EVER

But in TAs you want to be able to switch weapons and having 15% less damage at the start is going to hurt you fairly bad. Same with TD, in an MPA of 12 people it'll be fairly hard to get the killing blow when you're significantly weaker. Not to mention you'd want to be switching weapons a lot there too if you're playing 2 of the 3 classes that have Yamato weapons.

>pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?幻創艦砲甲

>15% Pot
DELETE THIS SEGA

Delete it because of how useless it is? I agree.

>need to kill 15 mobs with it to get 15%
>mobbing with knuckles
>switching to other weps loses all the damage bonus
I kinda wanted the rod, then found out you lose all the damage bonus upon switching which is fucking useless for anything other than maybe the TMG as a one weapon faggot GU/HU who isn't switching to rifle for WB, but even then its useless in a boss only EQ.

It's like sega are scared of pissing off people who farmed for austere by releasing something better
It's getting ridiculous

They've already confirmed that Austere is meant to be the best of the best for a while. Probably won't be dethroned until 14*s come out.

Makes sense honestly, since they come from basically the biggest bad guy possible in phantasy star.

They outright started nothing will be as good as austere for general use for a long while
I'm thinking until end of episode 4

WHY ISN"T ANYONE DOING THE ELVEL UP QUEST I NEED THE GODDAMN 2016 BADGES WHY ARE THE BLOCKS FULL FOR NO REASON?!?!??!?!?!

This shit wouldn't even be a problem if they just swept away all the fucking scheduled EQs and just put them up to be accessed at all times from the mission counter and just put up a cooldown timer after you clear.

If they want to go as far as to call this content "raids" go treat it like every other fucking MMO on the market with raid content. I don't even know why Yamato is a fucking scheduled only EQ. It's not a cube pinata and there's no stone collection for it either.

Yamato in 1 hour 40 minutes. Nobody running LQ because everyone already has hundreds of badges

Don't forget all the materials you need for other parts of the game. That is to say, it's clearly meant for dedicated/veteran players.

>just put up a cooldown timer after you clear.
That's not actually better
That's actually way fucking worse
What the fuck

>hundreds

but you need THOUSANDS to DO ANYTHING

Because it drops 13*s like candy, probably. I wouldn't mind the schedule only as much if it weren't for the run limit. It's beyond easy to fit 3 in, and you could probably get a 4th if your MPA is good enough.

Why do JPs go for challenge doll in M7 if we have Full VR?

Wouldn't it be best to take VR capsule instead for miles, since full VR should signify everyone knows what to do and hasn't died?

Inb4 CM meme

How is that worse? The same EQs happen multiple times a day so the cooldown wouldn't even be that great.

Taking doll in a 12 man MPA saves 84 grinders for M10. That's nearly 2 chain triggers right there, which will help take out vomos significantly faster.

How could that be any worse than escalating issue we have now? One of the biggest complaints from players is the fact that due to putting the entire game's focus on EQs that only show up when Sega says so is that you have very few worthwhile activities outside of those short periods.

The problem gets even worse if you want to gun for a certain weapon. You want to know how many opportunities we have to fight Profound Darkness this week? Two. We get 3 TD4s. Magatsu isn't even on the fucking schedule.

With every new scheduled only EQ added to the game, this issue escalates further and further as the schedule becomes more crowded which makes it more difficult for the player to play the content they want.

full break yamato pls I need them units

I'm in favor of making EQs more "available" somehow, but I don't think it would be a good idea to get rid of the event schedule either. As it stands it's a fairly simple and easy way to get the player base all doing something at the same time.

The way other games do it is more flexible but it definitely isn't flawless either. Players need to coordinate the schedules in place of the developers unless some kind of queue system were implemented. Drop tables and rates would probably need to be changed to accommodate the altered frequency.

Have they added Quna's civilian clothes to scratch yet?

You mean the idol outfit? That's been out forever
ミラセリア I think

>It's not a cube pinata and there's no stone collection for it either.
It's no Magatsu but turning your nose up at 35ish cubes seems a little infantile.

Also, Collect File is the new stones.

literally the first layer wear scratch

No, the layered one from episode 4.

>5k in 2 hours
Well, that sucked. Usually takes less.

I wonder what phase 2 yamato will be like. Since it seems like Magatsu with that buff at the end.

Well, if we're going to play armchair Director here I could expand further on my thoughts over the matter. The way I look at it, due to the fact that all of this "raid" content is distributed in 30 minute bursts, it limits the developers ability to be ambitious when creating new content.

You're pretty much forbidden to pull any punches on the player because if you made something too hard that the most brain dead of players couldn't clear within the allotted 30 minute, you'll be greeted with complains and demands for nerfs because it wouldn't be "fair" to miss out on any potential loot because you were unlucky enough to be paired up with a pack of retards. This can easily be assumed to be the reason why TD after TD2 had become much more simplified and easier to clear. Same reason why it came to the idea to make it pretty much impossible to fail Yamato.

Obviously, giving the players full access to *attempt* content outside of these short bursts would allow the developers to create more ambitious content and actually give you the opportunity to lose sometimes. Since if your run ends in a wipe, who cares you can just try again. It would allow for more exciting content with a little bit of actual tension in it.

But of course, even then, on it's own you'd still get complaints if you tune it too hard for Jon Retard to get his clear. So here is how I would pitch my solution.

I don't think the scheduled EQs are an inherently bad idea on it's own. I only think it's an issue when literally all of your half-decent content is locked to it's rigid format. So here's what I would do.

You do both, create your "extreme" or "mythic" or whatever variants of EQ content, the kind thats tuned to a higher difficulty for dedicated and hardcore players and you put that up on the mission counter to be played at any time with a cooldown period after you clear. And then, create your EQ version which would be pretty much exactly what we have now and distribute both.

It takes off into space and we must shoot it down with our new AIS ships

>Phase 2 Yamato
We already have this, it's the AIS section. Why do people think that it'll get another phase when neither PI nor PD have?

In lobby.

What's better, Quotz rod or Ares rod? I just need something decent to use on FO to level it up. It's not my main class.

So pretty much the overall idea would be if you're Jimmy McTryHard of Ignitionaryperion you have both the hardcore and casual variants of your content to clear during the week which gives you with more opportunity for drops and faster gear progression as a reward for being a dedicated player.

But it also gives John Retard who doesn't have the time and patience to dedicate himself to the game as hard to play at the pace we have now.

Dude turns his Battleship into a giant nuke and we have to stop it?

because it never really explains where the fuck the guy controlling the ship went to, like you fight him while the boat is frozen then you fuck up the boat and he's nowhere to be seen. When are we gonna actually kick his ass?

In the story fight with Hitsugi

he died in the control room obviously

>This can easily be assumed to be the reason why TD after TD2 had become much more simplified and easier to clear.
Despair and Demise are simpler in that there are fewer bases and no walls to worry about, but they definitely aren't easier to clear by any measure. It's a bit ludicrous to even imply so.

Did you play the story mode?

>because it never really explains where the fuck the guy controlling the ship went to
He isn't exactly a real person to begin with

Not the latest ones

Well, I'm stupid.

Talis

While to be fair its been ages since I've done any TD other than 4. I always had far better results in PUGs for higher ranks in TD3 than I ever did with TD2.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance on TD4 however, I've literally never ran it outside of a premade MPA, but from what I take away from it is that your only real threat are the Exodus which can all be handled fairly easily by three dedicated players depending on party composition .

Flintstones collab when

BRS collab never because the franchise is dead as fuck.

A lot of obvious collabs never happened makes me wonder

The biggest threat in either 3 or 4 is a lack of awareness more than anything

2 could be this way when walls came down, but walls don't really come down anymore

On the other hand, people still fail 3. Randoms don't manage their AIS properly, do nothing about Sorza Brahda spamming turrets all over the map, and so on. Exoda are pretty much the same as turrets in that regard when they first spawn.