/nintyg/ - Nintendo general

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /loz/, /mii/, /ywg/, /ink/, /ssbg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Style Savvy Whatever is coming to NA because Americans are too stupid to just get the European version, which is the objectively better one
「!」The Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle is over: humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu
「!」Squid Sisters amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=wxkKUbNnXKE
「!」New My Nintendo rewards! L I T E R A L L Y nothing!: nintendoeverything.com/new-my-nintendo-rewards-live-in-north-america-and-europe/
「!」Zelda U is Zelda U/NX now. More info at E3. twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256
「!」Map Pack #2 coming to Fire Emblem Fates: siliconera.com/2016/05/04/new-fire-emblem-fates-map-pack-2-dlc-coming-week/
「!」Natsume is bringing the first 3DS Kunio Kun game to the west: nintendoeverything.com/natsume-localizing-river-city-tokyo-rumble-on-3ds/
「!」Atlus localizing TMS#FE: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-comments-on-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fes-western-version-atlus-is-localizing/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/sb9sPXQD
Wii U - pastebin.com/VYTiadN6

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10191954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder to report all splatoon threads

And gee who the fuck do we have to thank for that HMMMMM

the same asshole that started this thread, report and move on, mods will delete

I guess we'll just have to wait for le one guy to stop spamming.

Sorry /nintyg/. Your own shitposter killed you back there.

Actually, I'm not. I just created the nintyg thread because the other one died, and Splatoon happens to be a Nintendo game. I don't even know or care about the /ink/ shitposting going on.

yeah ok, the op is in the same troll format with wrong formatting and block codes. you arent from nintyg its obvious

I'm not the one making the /ink/ threads in that pic. I just made this thread and the last one because it died.

well let the mods decide because it looks that way to everyone else. splatoon threads were being spammed to try to make it look like nintyg did it. now a nintyg splatoon thread came up at the same time with the same bad formatting.

fuck off of Veeky Forums you deserve a permaban

>2016
>not being able to reverse image search
lol

I go to sleep with everything looking great for /ink/, and we're all happy and getting along.
I wake up to this bullshit. What the fuck happened? Is /ink/ merged with /nintyg/ now?

Not being the guy making those threads I have no idea what you're talking about. Where's the bad formatting? It's just the usual way /nintyg/ makes the OP.

I have a plan

/ink/, go here until this boils over, it's the closest place for a relevant thread
Post girls and wait it out

What's your favourite 3D Mario (64, Sunshine, Galaxy and Galaxy 2) level?

I don't really know what to choose from Sunshine and SMG(2), but in Mario 64 I like Hazy Maze Cave, Tick Tock Clock and Wet-Dry World

Or, and bear with me here, or we could go play the game in wait for this shit to blow over?

Wow that sounds great doesn't it??? Have fun guys!

Be my guest
It's just a place to bide time

I prefer this one desu senpai

I just wanted to remind you that Litten is cute.

Thanks, mate. I will.

these boys aren't as cute as they could be, what a lost potential

>there are people who are reading this right now who don't like Litten
How does /nintyg/ feel about this?

"Pathetic" is pretty much the best word that comes to my mind to describe them.

/nintyg/ should play games more often desu

I think it looks the most like a Pokémon out of the three, if that makes any sense.

I don't know, the others seem Pokémon enough to me as well.

the fuck is this shit

/ink/ is now officially a part of /nintyg/?

now there really is a reason to migrate to the discord

No

It's not. The tags in the OP are just random, ignore them.
Right now there's no /ink/ thread because some shitposter made a little too many if I understood correctly. Though, Splatoon discussion is welcome here, as long as it doesn't take over the entire thread.

They don't want us here either
We're on /u/

It's just that /ink/ was plenty faster than this place has been in months, so it would take over the thread anyway...

The way I see it is that /ink/ is for people who autistically play the game and have some challenges like masturbating while playing or something, while /nintyg/ is for people who only play it once in a while, along with other sufff. So an occasional non-autistic Splatoon discussion is ok.

uh, ok buddy. how can a single game take over a general for a system? yep.

But I liked our autistic discussions and I'll be damned if I'm not allowed to continue it hear. If you didn't want us here then you shouldn't have fucking spammed.

Did mods really delete the other thread or you fuckers spammed new threads

yeah mods fucked up again, they let this one live for whatever reason

Maybe because it was the most active one? Most of the posts in the other threads were just babt samefagging.
This one also links to the last thread properly at least.

Fuck off babt

Evidently by having a more versatile playerbase than every game on that system combined.

Cant expect mods to not be retarded

does someone wanna link me to the /ink/ discord then

whatever dude, splatoon is fucking trash we all know it . go back to drawing shitty art and jacking it to beastiatity while the real world plays video games and fucks women

So why did they delete the thread they were supposed to delete this time? They do tend to fuck up, but sometimes they do get it right as you can see right now.

Ok babt.

>/nintyg/ wants /ink/ to stay out
>spams and exiles /ink/
>/ink/ moves to /nintyg/
>/nintyg/ wants /ink/ to stay out
Great.

>there are people that don't like Litten

Tasteless plebs.

>playerbase
>being this fucking delusional
YOU DONT EVEN PLAY THE GAME YOU FUCKING DRAW SHITTY PICTURES OF THE GAME.

This is not real world normies, this is Veeky Forums faggots who masturbate to cartoon kids who look like squids. Are you sure you're not out of place here?

/ink/ is presently regrouping on /u/.

Do you want some pictures drawn of your games as well? Is that all this is about?

no i think anyone who draws shit is a fucking faggot and should take that to some other board. this is fucking Veeky Forums. play fucking video games.

babt =/= /nintyg/

Can you do some Xenoblade Chronicles X fanarts for me? Thanks.

It's a board on a site meant to share images. Veeky Forums is a board dedicated to videogames images.

I'll ask our drawanon if they can make a sketch for you.
Any characters you want in particular?

yeah, screenshots of in game and shit. not your fucking emo ass im going to cut myself because someone insulted me shitty fucking art.

I don't actually want it, thanks though

Project Zero Maiden of Black Water is such an underrated game. Don't see what all the hate is about besides using the Wii U game pad.

Nope fanarts are ok as well. It's still related to the games so it's fine.

you are an autist. thats all /ink/ was, a drawchan. take it elsewhere you are all faggots.

Hosting squads!

Any rank/weapon welcome.

NNID IAMUSORRY

Agreed, I really enjoyed it

I wouldn't bother reasoning with this guy. If you upset him he'll just make 50 Nintendo threads and get those outlawed too.

You better go kill /fnaf/ and /utg/ then, because that is literally all they are.

I'm sorry last time I checked, "general" meant "concerning all or most things. This includes art and whatnot.
Splatoon is a game that has likable characters, great gameplay, and a huge fandom.

Now, taking these two things you've learned today, seeing that you clearly didn't know this, a- say it with me now- "Splatoon General" concerns all or most things regarding Splatoon. Everything we were doing in that thread was perfectly fine. That's like saying /vp/ should only talk about gameplay, when literally over half their board consists of waifu posting, random shitposting, and everyone's favorite, draw-threads.

Get a fucking clue before you show how fucking autistic you really are.

You're banging your head against a brick wall user. You can't reason with the retarded.

2/4 for squads.

but there was no game discussion. and you faggots kept trying to tag nintyg and that set it over the edge. am i spamming the shit out of your /u/ or /y/ thread? I could do the same fucking thing over there.

Goddamnit Sorry you're not helping matters with these terrible images.

VOTE NOW!!!!!!
>strawpoll.me/10191954
>strawpoll.me/10191954
>strawpoll.me/10191954
>strawpoll.me/10191954
>strawpoll.me/10191954

>he uses an iphone on cricket
my god can you get much poorer? please tell me you are black too

>set it over the edge
Set what over the edge? Oh right, it just triggered you.

Did you even fucking read that post?

No one on /ink/ wanted to merge and it was just one troll OP that everyone chose to ignore. No one asked you to run rampant all over our board.

And even if we aren't discussing the gameplay, which again, has already multiple times been stated is okay, why the fuck do you care? Is it hurting you in any way? Or are you just jealous?

>one troll op
no you faggot, you guys kept coming into nintyg and posting your shit art, and the last 3 nintyg OPs have been started with splatoon shit in them, and THEN there was your fucking ink thread with nintyg tags in it.

Fuck off. Veeky Forums is for people who play video games. stay the fuck on /u/ or /y/ or whatever you drawfaggots do and you will never even cross paths with me again.

So if we stay our of this thread you'll leave us alone? Or are you the self appointed video-game-discussion enforcer of Veeky Forums?

How about you visit a website that you actually want to visit instead? Nobody unironically wants you here, and the /ink/ stuff is alright.

you guys opened a can of worms with more than just me.

While I can't confirm or deny this, I don't recall /ink/ ever inviting itself into /nintyg/ to post random art that probably still wasn't drawanon material.
Now I see what your problem is, you're blaming the drawanons for spamming YOUR thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's the case, I apologize on behalf of them. I wasn't aware of that at all.
Though, even if this was happening, a fair warning was at least required before the battle of the boards broke out.

Again, if it's the case of a shut poster "from /ink/," then that settles the problem. Though it could have just been a troll wanting to spark a fight.

This doesn't have to end in conflict.

I doubt that.
Regardless, it's in the past. May we move on?

>implying mk8g wasn't pissed
>implying ink threads arent linked all over the fucking place now
ok

So you're still mad over nothing.

from what i understand, someone who's most likely from here visited /ink/ and shat themselves in rage because they didn't like the drawfags? is this correct?
this seems like an inconvenient arrangement for both generals. hopefully splatfest will make everything better
i haven't drawn anything lately but i still feel responsible. sorry, /nintyg/

yeah /inks/ been on a week long shitfest on nintyg. this wont end soon.

Then that's the way it'll be. Obviously you can't be banned, and the mods don't discriminate. So /ink/ is over.
Then you'll have to find some other unrelated General to be furious at.

Alternatively, you'll deal with any Squidposting that happens right here.

>assuming this is all /ink/
Previously stated, it's not impossible that this was someone else that wanted the merge to happen and/or just a troll that wanted to spark a fight.

or maybe the mods are just as sick of shitty underage drawfaggots ruining their boards and welcome adult conversation that nintyg brings in

>That first link
So that's what this is about. It was me that came into the thread that day. I offered to merge the threads, without even asking /ink/ beforehand, and was met with mixed approval and disapproval. So I left.
Soon afterwards a bunch of you were pissed the merge didn't happen, since it would've pumped life into an otherwise comatose general.
So what are you trying to do?

the first link if you read from there on is where we told you to fuck off. then got squidposted with your shitty assed pictures and set off this whole thing. that was the start, as far as i know

Being cheered up by Callie!

fuck. off.

Looks like you were the only one that got angry.
And don't act like /ink/ wasn't put in the tags of this thread, several times, months before. But nobody cared eve then. You're the one with the problem.

I don't think even she can help right now.

yeah, im sick of seing you underage drawfags worshiping a stupid nip game. fuck off of Veeky Forums

You may be the most successful troll.
Every Nintendo game is nip.

What I don't get is why you would kill /ink/ and consequentially invite us and all of our faggotry into your own general when you hate us so much?

>Decide to pay /nintyg/ a visit since /kdlg/ is dead
>Squid kid shit storm
Did I come at a bad time?

>and that set it over the edge

Is that seriously what the last three days of bullshit has been about? How is it possible to get so angry about something so minor on the Internet that you stay mad for 72+ hours?

/Ink/ posting hasn't been welcome here for awhile.

Says who? Says you? Who are you?