/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink

>News
- Would you rather go to a fancy dress party or a costume party? The first global Splatfest starts May 13th!
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July!

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Please for the love of God let this last

>no callie or marie OP

good work user

squid

Just in case, I want you to know that I love you /ink/

Splatoon art is shit

i always liked this picture, even if the perspective is fucked beyond belief
what do you think squids do in their free time when they're not inking stuff?

It was time for a change. Still best girls.

Talking about the latest episode of the Splatoonime

We are back for once?

Good

>no lobbies or squads

we'll never be back

I want the lobby of a sequel to a be a Squid School, where your Squid is a student learning advanced Turf War tactics, as you would in P.E.

We only draw shitty art now!

Rest assured there will be none of that on the weekend.
Only Splatfest, and only suffering.

Well I guess there is no point to this thread other than the weekend, unless you want to laugh at art drawn by babies

This Splatfest is going to be the worst Splatfest experience ever, isn't it?

Annie is a cute
She's third best girl

Just like every splatfest

Seriously though it's ranked turf war since the last two splatfests which isn't as fun as it sounds

look at the kid it has elbows drawn on her forhead. the thing on the lefts knees are almost in its boot. this is art drawn by a child

Mate, we get it. You don't like the drawfags.

Haha, I guess you're right.

I'm gonna say yes and no. We will be fighting Japs, but at the same time we will be fighting with Japs. Finding a team that knows what it's doing should be much easier; I've just come to believe most Western S+ players are really below average, judging by how the last Splatfests went.
It will definitely be unlike any Splatfest before it though.

obviously you dont get it. i dont like you.

you may keep this thread for 2 hours. I will be back then to see if i deem content acceptable. if not, goodbye /ink/

Please tell why you're here then.

I don't hate you. I think you're just acting up on purpose; I think you'd be pretty cool if you took a step down.

Seconded

Ranked turf war with the Japs sounds like the worst thing ever.

But then again, why am I still playing this game if not for the fact that I am a glutton for punishment. So bring it on, I guess.

Not him, but drawfags are fine. Its all the people constantly sucking their dick that I hate which wouldn't be so bad but neo-/ink/'s drawfags don't draw our woomies or ngyess. They just dump art and ask for critiques which is better suited for /ic/.

>splatfest soon
>wrist won't stop hurting
>want to write stuff
what do /ink/

I think it was pencil sketch user that said it best when they said that /ic/ is dead and /v/ are assholes.
And honestly I don't mind giving critique at all, that just means better drawanons.

Do they really ask for critiques, though? It seems more like they just dump art and want asspats. At least a couple of them, maybe not all.

What I really want is for tumblr to leave.

I like that

Pencil Sketch user said they'd draw more anons Squids soon.

Our drawfags have drawn woomies loads of times, if you want yours drawn just ask. They draw other stuff but I'm sure if you asked them to draw yours they would. People just don't ask them, and they actually ask for requests nigh constantly, it's cute user who's drawing her own stuff at the moment and not taking requests.

You take down this thread, we return to /nintyg/ until we make another, which makes you mad.
See the vicious circle?

Why did you ignore the most important part of the post? Stop sucking their dick holy shit they aren't even posting right now.

you're a real fucking asshole you know that, telling you half of your statement is blatantly untrue is not sucking dick
go fuck yourself.

This. Someone asked for their Squid to be drawn, they got this stunner. It's not unheard of.
People have mostly been asking for generic lewds and Octolings and Squid Sisters.

They make content for the thread. They keep the thread alive, and for some people, worth visiting. They deserve whatever praise they get.

missed you guys

Love you user

Let's talk about fun loadouts and stuff.

I've been using double bombs recently, and it's great. Two Suctions at once is pretty powerful, and being able to throw them after shooting for a while is so useful. I can just throw one in the middle of combat without having to worry about keeping my tank full.

It's great for blocking off multiple chokepoints, trapping enemy squids between two bombs, setting traps and stuff, etc.

Just before, I managed to get someone to back up into a Suction on the wall behind them because they were moving away from the Suction in front of them. Had a giggle.

How many subs do you need for that?

How much ink saver sub would it take to double bomb?

You just used the gear editor right? I'm thinking of using it if it doesn't brick anything.

Fun?
Head: ink recovery with 2 special charge up
Body with main saver and 2 special charge up
Feet with sub saver and 2 special charge up
All those with most main weapons are fun as fuck. I been using the bucket lately but goes damn fine with the zap guns

Post gear

I like using all swim speed up myself

i go to eat and come back to this mess
i'm getting the feeling half of you are just searching for something to hate about /ink/, and chose the drawanons recent... endeavors, shall we say, as a target
this is really fucking embarrassing. none of them are even here. why are you talking about them. this and the /nintyg/ stuff is some of the most off topic shit i've seen in a long time. it's like the discord visiting but even worse (the /nintyg/ shit is another subject, but is just as much, if not more so, embarrassing. did you all really need to bring another fucking general into it) and since it's fairly relevant: i say this all as a drawfag myself. it's disappointing

tl;dr fucking behave yourself /ink/

Don't worry about it user, it's just some fools blowing off steam.

You left to eat for 4 hours? Tell me, just how much of a fat fuck are you?

>Taking less than four hours to finish a meal
What are you, some pleb that doesn't savor or appreciate their food?

Don't start, you're infect everyone with your fat

There is no reason to be as upset as the autistic shitfit you're throwing

3/4 for Octoling squads, come join!

NNID IAMUSORRY

twitch tv/IAMUSORRY

ok bum

Which Splatfest team should I join? I don't really care about dressup but I don't really care about winning or losing either.

>Octoling squads
Come again

true, but you can blow off steam without ruining someone else's general
shouldn't have laughed as much as i did. i did some other shit and had dinner, but that's a bit bloggy and irrelevant to my post so i hadn't thought much about it. does sound kinda stupid in hindsight

now i have an important question: has anyone drawn art of crusty sean sniping callie at a fancy outdoor party yet

I'm taking the risk and streaming while playing with the Octoling hack on.

So if you wan't to see your inkling as and octoling come join

If that's the case, you can choose based on squid sister preference, coin flip, or whatever it takes. If you want a real reason to pick a side, consider if you'd be more comfortable socializing in suit/dress vs costumes.

You realise that can still destroy other players save files.

I've seen art of Sean harassing Marie, Marie looking like she's about to murder him. Can't find where I saved it though.

Good to have you back /ink/

Not with this one, it's safe.

Cheers luv.

Don't post shitty gifs. I just wasted 4mb on what should've been a jpeg.

That's wizard.

Riiiight. Yeah no thanks, I think I'll keep my game.

Never mind, I'll choose on ink color.

Just

LOL!

It's clientsided you nimrod

Stupid sexy Woomy hips are the best thing in this game

So? I don't want you to fuck up my game.

>nimrod

Top insult 2016

Fancy Woomy is cute!

Cephelnimrod

hmm? did something happen to the last thread?

So with Volume 2 of sheldons picks coming out, do you think we'll see something done with gear?
like an Annie and Moe's picks?

anniefags can fuck off

You guys are treading on thin ice. Stop the shitty art stuff

it was just an example, maybe they'd get them all in on it, a large batch release of new clothing, has and shoes.

There's no paid DLC so there's no way they're going to add new clothes unless it's sponsered by Famitsu or something again. Weapon sets seem to be the easiest and cheapest thing to do.

A little surprised we haven't had any Mercedes gear after MK8 and Mario Maker

Someone fucking explain it to me how you can have OT when no one has control over the damn zones. What a load of shit Nintendo!

you know, i kinda want a car for a hat, maybe the shirt can have the logo on it, maybe some silver shoes

I'd be okay with that desu

I'd like Chitoge in the game.

seems simple enough, a variation on the school uniform and shoes, the headband might be weird as a unisex item

No. I just mean Chitoge. Playable Chitoge.

How can I use hacks online with 5.5.1 Wii U?

get that ass banned

Doodle!

This thread should be banned

This isn't welcome here anymore

Why

Ok. Sorry.

You guys flooded vg with your drama this morning

we can't do that anymore, please stop, for the sake of /ink/

cute!
i like the soft blending on the dress