Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Don't forget to vote for the meet up: strawpoll.me/10190161

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Koenig

t. koenig

this game is lag as heck dudes

i don't like this game but i like it.

Thanks, you said that already.

>monk is bad
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own
thanks again misinfo agents

no one replied before :(

t. misinfo agent

why???

so that's where the tower was..

its really annoying

About what character level is rank 5? I'm one more rank away from Chronomancer and contemplating using cards to 90 so I can get dat sweet dungeon exp.

back to bed koenig

WVVW. M M 0 T A N K . C_0_M

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

~125

i agree 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

>put down Pavise
>plant Stake Stockades
>throw some Caltrops in front of it
I'm in a fortress!

To the guy in the last thread whose mother I insulted, I apologize to both you and your mother. I have an anger problem, and even though you were rude as well, I honestly should have just filtered you and let it end there.

Sorry.

Under lethargy they deal a shit ton of damage, and with the recent ktos monk buff it's even more absurd.

They are pretty much the new hahamens under the right conditions.

Wishing Koening was on EU

fuck off koenig

I'm sorry for killstealing user.

Staves and rods don't really increase magic damage, do they?

Guess I should be using a rod + shield instead of this staff.

Does Backstab perform ok even as full dex with only 1 point?

Welp another few hours down the drain and no vubbe token. I would have stopped earlier but I got invited to a party and had fun buffing and nuking montsers in a group. Shame they did not talk at all, not a single word.

>tfw game is dead on arrival
>mfw i waited years for this game

other game i waited years was blade and soul but that seems to be doing strong

I can roll a fucked up build for you Capy

Do you even know what dead on arrival means

Reminder he leveled to 225 on that shit build and you gave up two characters and haven't reached R7 yet.

kysmm

>wiz 2 > kino 3 > Rc > FF
It's like you gave up at circle 6

I will never forgive you and those who stalked me for hours killing my linked mobs while I was struggling to get my first chrono rank alone
burn
in
hell

level 32 priest by name of Hoga needs assistants in the Tenet Church

@141924624
>dead on arrival
>literally too many players interested to handle on the nonamerican servers
No (you) for you.

yeah... this holy shit imc please

>discord avatar
wut

Is wiz>cryo3>kino3 okay? Also is 2:1 CON INT good?

Jew here, what class gives the most shekels?

a kinda decent build
go 40-100 CON , all other points INT

>in demon prison grinding on alt
>see level 280 grinding for silver

this is what happens if you rush to max level

you fucking don't do anything but go back to old zones

what's the point mr_not_et_spec faggots?

I don't understand
if he has 3 barb how does he have all those other classes, that would be like 8 ranks

>3+4= ?

I don't know about "most" shekels but Pardoner is literally a jew..

Kabbalist+oracle oy vey

What is this about?

How exactly does Kabbalist make money? None of their skills make money.

8...........................................................?

Will do. Thanks for the advice

What's so special about chronamancer and why the fuck am I seeing them everywhere? Seems like going linker 3 would be better.

How do I allocate my stats as Cleric > Krivis C3 > Cleric > Druid C2?

>Live on east coast
>Get 120 ping on Klaipeda
>Oblique and Barrage comes out two seconds after i use it
>Multishot just chrages endlessly and doesnt fire

God dammit IMC fix your shit

You ARE literally money beheyme shabbo goy underlevel is literal gold mine when paired with oracle mob change and if you don't understand why then it's better for us good merchants - less competition

i didn't get this part in the beta and i still don't

Kill yourself

It's good but when you see a wiz3kino3 you gonna wish you didn't spend 3 ranks with cryo.

Don't be mean.

How do I get this game to work for different accounts, but for the same computer? It works fine on my account, but the game won't go to my brother's library. It also says you need to purchase it, I disabled family sharing but no luck. Any help?

Why?

It just spawns a random mob I don't think level really effects anything does it?

I'm not nice with outsiders. Reditfugees go home

the quest literally tells you what to do

Sometimes you have the click the quest name to get the full details of what you have to do.

I think for this one you had to get the monsters at half health then activate the altar then kill the severed soul.

>Finally found an xp shiny instead of my 7th silver shiny
woot

>tfw you will never get vubbe blood

Every 40 levels past 46 the XP table reset, make sure you use XP cards BEFORE leveling to 46 and subsequent levels
The levels are: 46 86 136 And so on
Why? Because at those levels, the XP table reset, so its like you are leveling from 1-2 again, but with the xp increased to your level.. For example, from level 1 to 2 you need 500xp, level 2 to 3 need 700xp, and every level it increases by 200xp.. At lv 46, you'll need like idk 5000 xp, then to level from 46 to 47, it would be 5000+200, like from level 1 to 2.
---

what do this means? should i use all my exp cards before hitting level 40? or what, how does exp cards work

Yes, yes good goyim, this is exactly what it does, forget what I said earlier :^)

Weaken mobs to 50%, run up to the thing, it turns them into ghosts, kill the ghosts

>reading in an mmo
yea no ty i just skip. everywher ei go there's dicks there

to hard i skip

oh yes i remember now. that took me 5ever to figure out

Why don't you skip coming here too?

I am an oracle you can't change the type of mobs that spawn from change its totally random. You can spawn a level 200 popolion for all the game cares.

Psychokino has 3 big CCs, Gravity Pole has a great AoE, you don't really need cryo skills for anything. Plus getting SureSpell and QuickCast is way better.

FUCKING PATCH WHEN I WANT GRITA COSTUME SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEEE

I love you baby

B-but meme combo... we wuz cryokino kangz

Monk needs a buff ASAP :(

Who need linker when you can have 2 frost cloud instead.

>silver
You sure he grinded silver?

Do you ever see a build so bad it makes you wonder how the person behind it can even function

use them when you get them. no point in saving.

dont use if you are more then 10Lv higher then quest monsters or if you can get nice exp from dungeons

1-4 weeks

Why is the cute guild so cute?

Nah

Fuck off discord shitter.

I played with a cutie yesterday! But she didn't even notice me!

That shouldn't be a problem. Do you use the same windows account or same win account and different steam accounts?

>tfw your ToS crush sits down next to you

Same windows users, different steam accounts, would using a different user work?

Vubbe blood and token were put into the game to harras players.

Did you tell them they were cute?

It means that even if you do every quest on every map, the levels will still catch up with you when you approach those numbers. And since it's innefficient to fight monsters 5+ levels higher than you, and you stand to gain less from fighting monsters on maps you already cleared, it means you should either pop cards to stay within range or switch to Orsha side and do its line of quests.

t. diccord shitter

Well this has to be some profiling error. I dunno if that could help as I think the tos folder contains your profile which the game reads even on a different account.

WELL TRY HAVING YOUR CRUSH ALL THE WAY IN ORSHA WHILE YOU'RE IN TELSIAI, WONDERING IF SHE'S IN SEA AS WELL WHY DIDN'T SHE TRANSFER. WHAT SORT OF FACE WOULD YOU SHOW, HUH?

;_;7
bring our qts back