lmao

snek pls

strawpoll.me/10191873/
Don't forget to vote for you waifu.

this game is shit.

did someone say riven thread!

urf

Aren't those 2 the same person

I'm switching from mid to top and the current champ pool I've chosen is Rumble, Maokai, and Irelia. Is there anyone essential I'm missing?

wtf user

incorrect use of punctuation

also no

go back crying in silver 5 faggot

please don't toy with my heart

She's literally unusable after the gutting, go kill yourself.

>No Morgana option.

Well then. Looks like no voting from me.

Ryze
Lissandra
Fiora

You're just shit.

snek pls no need for bully

REMINDER

Sion, Poppy, every single tank that has ever existed.

Rumble sucks in top lane now, and Irelia is kind of meh.

He's at the edge of mastery 5, he just happens to be in third place, I just play him every now and then.

its already on the PBE
people are memeing with 1 billion malz creeps right now

>cassbuffs used to be cool
>now she just tells people to kill themselves
feelsbadman notlikethis

>tfw you forgot to put your hosting payment on automatic and all your data was wiped out

League of Legends!

>still denying her godawful state
No, you're just plain retarded.

better deliver if they reply

I think its Hexakill this weekend, URF next.

>tfw best bud has a toaster laptop that can only really manage league
>a lot more money than me but refuses to get other games/hardware
>I played league like four years ago and suddenly he wants me to get good so he can start playing competitively
>"Okay but you have to buy me a champ"
>"Alright which one?"
>look through champs
>see ghost pirate thing thresh
>he has a hook
>main pudge in Dota 2
>"Hey grab that one."
>get in game and immediately start landing easy hooks
>"How are you so good with thresh?"

>Rumble

based

Rumble top is not shit you just have to permashove the lane with your shiny new q now instead of bully behind the wave

Name three meta toplaners that have good under tower cs'ing that doesn't rely on using their abilities, ya can't

4 tank items is tank, user

I feel like

>1 defensive item = not a fucking idiot
>2 defensive items = bruiser
>three defensive items = bruh, you're a tank...
>4 defensive items = fiora for over 6 months

I can see them capping his voidlings on urf like they cap teemo's shrooms and shaco's boxes

FUCK

>Rumble sucks in top lane now
Didn't you heard the news?

Breasts! Waifus with cup sizes C and below are worthless waifus.

git gud you dumb nigger.

Post 'em friendos.

Say something nice or something mean about the person before you.

>sona has only 2 damage spell rotations after being nerfed for 3+ years
>still more useful damage and utility-wise than cassiopeia

lol how does it feel being responsible for the killing of the champion you tried to get buffs for, for years now i guess?

you dug the hole and shot her, now she lies lifelessly in the gutter pit, good job dude, never seen someone have this much impact on a champion gutting, im impressed really

youre probably a cute girl

or a faggot

Stop spamming.

nice knock up

Rumble has to play aggressive now, and with so many early game junglers becoming popular, he is definitely going to be camped to hell and back.

A lot of people say he might become a jungler now.

>literally the WORST champion in the entire game right now
>"lol she's fine, just git gud at her"
You're so fucking deluded, holy shit.

I hope that's ap shaco top

i regret nothing

>when this happens

you think i give a shit you little pussy, faggots like you report my name over hurt feelings every game and nothing happens.

jungle/support

>But with only 2 damage items you lose 162 crit barrel damage. Just put a maw or GA in slot 5-6. To each their own... unless they manage to get killed by a riven like that guy.
it works well when their comp is full of squishes. shiv GP still shits on carries because q will crit their face off, it's great

ranked bets

got some big meme picks edition

place em

lol

fiora is an s tier waifu

>Rumble has to play aggressive now, and with so many early game junglers becoming popular, he is definitely going to be camped to hell and back.

Rumble top is retarded because tank top carry jungle anyway

Also can't camp my lane when it's lit up like a christmas tree nigger

See

Fuck him. I wouldn't hate him nearly as much if he didn't samefag SO FUCKING HARD.

Says mr. jannaraka and feminine bloodman

Weld did you see my mad heals?

>two people dedicated enough to bot lne to joint he same club and name change
just play the game

>it's another Lets take riven mid, episode

>Yasuo Riven and Irelia all 50+ % winrate

Did I miss the reintroduction of brutalizer or something what gives

what the fuck was that

Isn't it poro king?

also
>GP in hexakill
>land a 6 man ult
My fucking dick. I've tried full AP GP in there and had some pretty good results. Landing it just feels so satisfying

Fiora isn't cancer anymore and she's a nice waifu. I hope all those points were collected post-nerf though....

Bard was in my top3 for a long time until raka sightly overtook him. I'll probably get him back in there in a bit.

rumble is based

>implying junglers ever gank top
>implying junglers even know there's a toplane

SOMEONE DODGED
OH BABY THANK GOD

I want to fuck Lissandra!

>Lulu supp
>Useless fuck top
>Ribbon mid
>Picking a carry jungler into that

you better fucking dodge or so help me nigger

Can I add you so I have a cumdumpster for when my cock needs attention, slut?

>condoning alistar

>not ganking top
>not getting Rift Herald buff after killing top lane
Shit Jungler.

is there something wrong with Lulu support?

Is the Ireliafriend from last thread still here?
Do you still go grasp on her?

Can RNG beat SKT? I hope for the love of god they ban maokai. Watching him leave a teamfight at full hp is retarded

Go back to /fog/ and fuck ghouls faggot.

I made the enemy team rage hard?
AM7 #ISQ: vlad
AM7 #ISQ: most dmg in the game
AM7 #ISQ: yet tanky
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): yes
AM7 #ISQ: with two tank items
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): deal with it
AM7 #ISQ: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
NorthernRegalia left the room.
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): deal with it
AM7 #ISQ: god riot games
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): gir gud
AM7 #ISQ: suck my dick
Exidose left the room.
Moussa Khu KKKT1: vlad is a gay champ
AM7 #ISQ: get good?
Moussa Khu KKKT1: too easy
Moussa Khu KKKT1: no fun
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): no
Moussa Khu KKKT1: jsut tryhard
AM7 #ISQ: play a decent champion first mate
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): he is in love with vayne
VaynexVlad OTP :^^): she is a girl
VaynexVlad OTP :^^):

>implying spics arent pure cancer
it's in their nature to be as annoying and as retarded as possible. literally nobody likes spics

I want to swim with Lulu.

>jajajajajajajajajajaja

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Lulu post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" pixel Pool Party Lulu, right? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about an imaginary yordle girl. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Lulufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I want to go swimming in Lulu." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Based

Let Renekton be happy!

Has Tomoka committed suicide yet?

yordles are so fucking annoying. maybe not all of them but Lulu/Heimer/Kennen/ and poppy to an extent are fuckin annoying to play against as well as sound and look annoying.

Heimerdinger is the worst though. I play Veigar and my friend plays Teemo so I've gotten used to him

Looks like Tank Jungle Carry Top is back and here to stay lads, especially as long as Ryze stays as powerful as he is in his current state.

Nerfs across the board to MR along with the specific IBG and Sunfire nerfs means tank top isn't particularly worth it over your classic Gragas jungle, especially since jungle items aren't as powerful as they were a few patches ago. Access to farm will always be most important in a carry and the jungle isn't providing hyper-scaling now devourer is gone.

You could argue that carry junglers might be mandatory because dragon fights but utility junglers do a much better job of controlling objectives now and considering dragon respawn timer got upped it essentially nullifies the old tp nerfs, tp should always be up for a fight.

You'll see teams switch between the carry position depending on the comp they want to run and I expect Tank Ekko to stay popular in both roles and Maokai to stick around as a premium pick with Poppy, however Ryze's existence in his current state basically means you can't pick a tank top because then he gets a free lane. Competitive he'll be pick or ban all through summer split, guaranteed.

Basically expect carry top tank jungle to become the meta again with a few exceptions because Kindred / Maokai / Ryze's existences can warp whole games

don't you mean with?

i want to get on my knees and pull out Vi's big 9 inch uncut cock. i want to smell her musk and then swallow her, deepthroat her as much as i can handle, one hand grabbing her thick balls and the other fingering her asshole.

i want to make lewd noises on her cock and feel her swell in my mouth, feel her dick throb against my tongue until she grabs my head and fucks my face, ending when she pushes it as deep as possible, spasming in my throat while long ropey strands of jizz shoot into my stomach, then she would pull out her softening cock, maybe slap me on the cheek with it

then i would lick her cock clean, back so its nice and hard again so i can bend over and expose my boipussy to her, so she can thoroughly wreck me for days.

im not gay, though.

Downvoted. You're exactly what's wrong with r/copypasta. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame phrases and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with reddit. You don't care about reddit. You belong to the system that this subreddit was made to mock. You seek karma. You seek to be a power-user, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your karma-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There should be a "delete" button below your posts. Start clicking them after you post and you'll find that reddit starts to improve.

if my team picked something like Yasuo top and the next tankiest thing we have is a Thresh, should I still go warrior > black cleaver > tanky on Vi or Jarvan or whatever? If I go Cinderhulk > tanky I feel like I do nothing.

>rageblade
>warrior
>botrk

>banshee
>Deadman

>4 tank items is tank
???

ryze is a mid laner

Incorrect

Ryze works both mid and top