youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
youtube.com/watch?v=esOpx7ybPt8
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/15333
youtube.com/watch?v=6eaPjb_qjRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PICKLE PEE

fertile pigment and dead babies

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE

>everyone raises cain over the whole rubble in the way of the path to Drangleic Castle in DaS2
>no one says anything about having to put a bowl under a statue so it can cut itself and then bleed into the bowl which then moves the statue back for a ladder to drop down so you can access Lothric Castle

would you a dragonsis?

This does bring into question if Oceiros has any model flags for a fully modeled infant, or if it was always invisible. Someone check that shit out.

crazy wax-head cultists I tell ye.
youtube.com/watch?v=esOpx7ybPt8

Think one of these days we can hold a nice big Bloodborne PvP event?

The game is really good and shouldn't just be put aside.

>deeper than the cathedral

Crystal chime build, 180 spell buff, most sorceries/miracles, level 60:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/15333

based miyahacki my dude

in reality, it's just pedantic retards forgetting that these games are full of stupid shit for the sake of progression

Isn't the composite bow strictly worse than the long bow?

Where can I find a better bow?

So is dancers grab just totally undodgeable? She grabs me right out of my rolls and instakills me.

Composite is functionally a shortbow. That means running and rolling attacks, which longbows don't have.

Even NPC's enemies are using CE

Well shit.

That's a shame. For DaS2 at least.

But it makes me more excited for the DaS3 DLCs.

Cause really, the DaS2 DLCs were very enjoyable, even more so when compared to the base game.
And I enjoyed base DaS3 a LOT more than base DaS2, so if Tanimura was in charge of the new DLCs then I might get some shit I end up loving a lot.

Except tons of people have pointed that out.
>lying just to stir shit up

>They missed a few of the dead giant props in the memories, which still have the old faces.
Got any screenshots of that?

Would I what? Feed her? Yes.

Theres nothing stopping you from killing the priestess to get the bowl of jam needed to lower the ladder as soon as you meet here.
Though i agree, the ladder is anti-climatic as fuck and not nearly as grand as a stair case would have been.

But we do insult that. It doesn't change the fact you need to have 1m SM or all four bosses killed to get through Shrine of Winter to Drangleic Castle vs three lords killed or just killing Dancer early.

SASUGA MIYAZAKI-SAMA

A few people on /dsg/ hardly matter.

>ENB's wife gives birth.mp3

Why did they nerf the stamina consumption of twin weapons' L1 moves?

>lingering dragoncrest
>not sage ring
???

Adapting

I'm playing through DS1 again for the first time in forever, I have never done the DLC areas, what is a good time to do them at?

youtube.com/watch?v=6eaPjb_qjRI
B
R
A
V
O

Also, I assume since Miyazaki took over as CEO shortly after DaS2's release, Naotoshi Zin, the former CEO and guy behind the KF series, probably had some creative influence on the DLCs. All 3 of the DaS2 DLCs are /very/ KF, especially Shulva.

>RELIGION IS EVIL AND BAD
Is DaS3 the most fedoracore title of the Souls series yet?

>that ass

Kek, didn't even notice it at first.

I'd feed her so many chocolates and pastries. Got to fill out those thighs.

I checked already, but didn't see anything interesting. I think the only flag for Oceiros was whether or not you can see his staff.

But you still need to kill the three LoC to get past Grand Archives because lol no corpse.

what the fuck is up with the drop rate on the medicants staff?
I just want a sunlight shield

Looks pretty good. Almost have the exactly same stats on my pyromancer right now too

Because they buffed their damage.

Why is there a kingdom's crest on the Soul of Cinder set, considering it's a manifestation of all the people who linked the flame, so it shouldn't be associated with one kingdom ? It's not even the Lothric crest.

so what's the dark souls of the dark souls genre? kings field 4?

>30 deaths
>undead settlement
I doubt that dog death mattered

I couldn't stop fucking laughing at that, holy shit. They dedicated an entire cut scene to pointing it out too.

It had to be a fucking joke, I can't believe it otherwise.

>enb not just charging the stormruler longer

goddamit why am I still watching this lp.

It was like that since DeS

I'd fuck both

I think so too. Tanimura and Zin are hardly talked about, Tanimura gets brought up I guess but people place all of Shibuya's shit on him.

that's high wall

Are you wearing all the drop gear? Took me 20 minutes to get two for the shield and one to keep for delicious souls.

>Executioner's Chariot is not even a boss, just an environmental hazard you can turn off

>Skeleton Lords were just an excuse to put some good music in the game (which was then removed from the demo and replaced with something worse in the final game)

>Lost Sinner might as well have been an NPC invader

>Belfry gargoyles, Old Dragonslayer, Shulva Gank Squad are just as boldly reused shit as some of the things DS2 fags complain about

>Royal Rat Vanguard is just a bunch of DaS1 rats but with the audacity of calling themselves a boss

>Royal Rat Authority is literally and not just figuratively poisonuis Sif

>Scorpioness Quelaag, I'm sorry I meant Najka

>Covetous Demon - might as well have been a big mob

>Vendrick, a regular hollow enemy increased in size with HP to match

>Dragonrider

>Prowling Magus and Congregation - Deacons of the Deep but somehow worse

>a nun is literally the purest thing in the world
No?

Is this actually true?

Since From almost never cuts shit that goes unused I think it's safe to say it was always intended to be invisible. Doesn't change how tasteless and disgusting those squishing sounds are though.

They got around the "geographical immersion" by making every single zone in the game take place on the very top of a mountain.

Dark Souls __
well he has the shortcut unlocked, I'm assuming he's running to vordt, so undead settlement is closer to his progression
don't mind me just trying to save my skin

That's a shitty way to stop progression, indeed. Doesn't make any sense.

>Crystal chime build
tl;dr me

what am I looking at here

Can anyone drop me a Lothric Knight Greatsword?
Trying to start a faith/lightning build and just realized the dudes in the beginning don't drop it
It's the sword you can buy for like 6k souls from grerat after he pilages the frosty place

Would be greatful, I'm at the high wall first bonfire, password is light, just drop a sign

I wonder sometimes. It kinda seems like they let a bunch of the stuff about Shibuya's mismanagement air out after Tanimura got blamed for the mess DaS2 became when they were originally very tight-lipped about it.

I get the feeling they intentionally revealed it in order to restore or even inspire confidence in Tanimura, because they knew he was going to have an important role in DaS3. Which, if everything is true and Tanimura did the best he could with what he had, that's pretty fair and he deserves the break.

We'll see how he handles the DLC.

>ENB skips 90% of profaned capital
>complains the game feels too short

Well of course it's gonna feel short if you just beeline for the lords of cinder you fucking stupid autist.

>dogs start teleporting if you turn your camera away from them

>RELIGION IS BAD AND EVIL *tips fedora*
>but if a nun is hot then its k and cute

>by making every single zone in the game take place on the very top of a mountain.

Except not?

crystal chime is bugged and significantly better than other catalysts/chimes/talisman

wait what?

explain?

The side-area is still tiny as fuck. The whole profaned capital is barely as large as black fucking gulch

How is it bugged?

we saw how he handled das2 dlc (which was done from scratch by a team under him), it was great imo desu senpai

shit, forgot to add this is for PC

What was 1.) the most fun, 2.) the most intense and 3.) the most annoying experience /dsg/ had with a boss in any of the Souls games? Share your stories

>1.) Nameless King from DaS3
The only boss for me that was actually really challenging in DaS3. It wasn't one of these oversized knights and the setting was something new. It didn't feel like some bullshit (apart from some camera issues) and required fair dodging skills if you didn't want to die prematurely.

>2.) Gehrman from Bloodborne
Sort of a close call with Orphan and Ludwig, but on my first playthrough I wanted to solo every boss so badly and Gehrman took like ~50 attempts on level 60(?). This old man is so incredibly fast that you actually have to learn his attack patterns and not blindly dodge and R1 spam, hoping he won't hit you. When I finally beat him I dropped the controller and screamed at my TV.

>3.)Ancient Dragon from DaS2
After stripping every piece of armor and equipping Gower's Ring of Protection it wasn't that hard to keep wailing lighting buffed slashes and survive, but that AoE man.

He also found the smouldering lake, beat the boss there and didn't go back to fucking explore anything. He will also most likely not find archdragon peak and untended graves.

Yhorm's armor has a similar thing going on with it, just with a cute midriff. Mybe Yhorm is more important than we think? Or maybe he was the most recent one to link the fire.

I assumed the Soul of Cinder was someone who linked the fire an insanely long time ago, the crest could just be of a long-dead kingdom.

oh shit, nice thanks
check the table nerd

Anyone down for some gank fun at aldraecs faithful area? Sl 105 on ps4. Can password it.

>>Lost Sinner might as well have been an NPC invader
How.
Lost Sinner is actually the only boss that I had to use a shield on desu.

>nun
>hot
DELETE THIS
SHE IS PURE

This is a trend in every single piece of japanese media ever

>Twin Princes as a pure caster
>as a pure don't-get-fucking-hit-or-you-die sorcery caster

Nigger, how am I supposed to deal with fuckin' Prince Lothric

I can cheese phase 1 but in phase 2, I'm not sure if I can ever kill Lothric with pure spells, the fucker can TANK THEM

Do I have to use a certain spell AKA something that isn't Crystal Soul Spear?

I assumed so too, especially considering DS2 and all.

I wonder what order the Lords were in

He probably won't even find Oceiros because you need to turn left at a straight path

except yes

name a zone that isn't on top of a mountain

So long future DLCs and games (assuming there will be any) are more like DaS2 DLCs and not DaS2 itself I'll be happy.

Cause realy, I wouldn't want to touch DaS2 without the DLC areas.

The difference between the two is like night and day. The only thing I'd hold against the three crown DLCs is that each of them had one lackluster boss fight

>Sunken King has a gank squad consisting of DaS1 NPCs

>Old Iron King has a smelter reskin

>Ivory King recycled one of the bosses it actually added itself (king's pets)

Other than these they were thoroughly enjoyable.

Am I the only one who can't tankparry Dark Sword anymore?

Well no shit, but I wonder if they were taken out by ESRB or as a design decision.

Sometimes stuff you find in games wasn't even cut out in the first place, it was just there for the sake of comparison to something else.

To be fair i never saw the ladder when i first spoke to emma in that big room, the impact of unlocking it with the basin was more "ok cool a new area" rather than me seeing an area i cant get to. I did however see the rubble blocking my way to the drangleic castle and it became quite clear that its there intentionally and done so rather poorly.

Why is anyone even watching this guy anymore?

Why is the Soul of Cinder wearing armor, considering it's a manifestation of all the people who linked the flame, so it shouldn't be associated with one particular armor from a particular kingdom?
It's not even Gwyn's armor.

You could use the Crystal Rapier, its technically made of magic.

are they all teenagers mentally?

Wasn't gwyn the first to link the fire? Also it's an amalgamation of everyone who linked the fire basically, and I suppose Gwyn was the most prevalent of those hence his moveset being so obvious in the fight.

>Cause realy, I wouldn't want to touch DaS2 without the DLC areas.
you must not be an actual souls fan then

Farron Keep

Carthus Catacombs

Demon Ruins

Profaned Capital

I've been getting fucked in my ass trying to parry Dark Sword more often recently, did From do something to it? Using Caestus.

Japs are genetically retarded, yes.

They put no effort in the "co-op areas", which is funny, since the were were available for everybody, and were supposed to be a demo of sort for people who weren't sure if they wanted to buy the DLCs

Anyone?

his enemy placement however is fucking terrible
and so is one in every 3 boss fights he designs

What a shit game. I regret playing this.