/xbcxg/ - Xenoblade Chronicles X General

>EARLY-GAME AND GENERAL INFO
>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>Answers to Commonly Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>MID-GAME
>Probe Placement Guide For Getting 100K+ Miranium Storage and Credits:
imgur.com/a/ids81
>Steam group for Squad Missions:
steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>Squad Missions and Secret Missions Guide w/ mats (WIP):
pastebin.com/cgBkCcNz
>Tyrant Locations:
imgur.com/a/p2Zrb
>Region Maps w/ all Sightseeing Locations + Location of Collectables
jahed.io/maps/xenoblade-chronicles-x/search#view=1
>100% Segment Recon and Interactive Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAXkUc8YcpjorX6jPyP1dPLG8uOTn1vuSPPGM1AsxaQ/edit#gid=1691603217
joejiko.com/g/xbx/db/frontiernav
>Ultra Infinite Drop Chart, Damage Formulas, Battle Traits for Ground and Skell Gear, and Appendage Hardness
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9TJtB8ljXSd2j_F9iX2ltFSTgJnuqD3w9J8salKH-M/edit#gid=911942219

>LATE-GAME OPTIMIZATION
>Lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations
>and Info Gallery
pastebin.com/drfLr3qw
imgur.com/a/V77rZ
>Crafting recipes (Augments, skell frames, fashion gear)
birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/xenoblade/augment_search.php
>Superweapon guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10KfkPJn5JiBfFTXXFj3BfVMKjzfe3y1gs88ctFMgviA/edit
>Superweapon blueprint locations
pastebin.com/vfzFwRTq
>Blood Lobster Locations
docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub
>Weapons drops guide (Skell and ground)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17rguweuUX8hL9KseacmihTnsYeS01EYSo2JrFTDR09k/edit#gid=0
>Damage Calculator
xbcxdamagecalc.paperplane.io/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hDO2IsU7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't want to spoil too much for user.

Why Shuravas and not Harmut?

Jackie is for ___________!

Kill all indigens

Ah, that's why I put a spoiler.

Hartmut, while always present, is also a bigger pain to farm due to both its location and its strength, although whether that latter part matters to you or not is solely dependent on you.

Shuravas spawns just below a cliff, so you can sit up there and farm it with diskbombs, meme missiles, etc. Unlike Hartmut, you don't have to look for a place to land because you don't lift off from the ground in the first place, meaning you can just disembark and Return to Skell right away. Best part is, if you want the sword it drops, the cliff is a prime spot for hitting its fin, which you need to break to get the sword in the first place.

Oh, was under the impression Shuravas was stronger, moreso when he gets fucking pissed because you ripped off his spine.

>Unlike Hartmut, you don't have to look for a place to land
pretty sure you can hit it from the ground and i did it once, but you need to go to skell near its spawnpoint
>sword
which one?

How indecent would it be to hack some Grav Up on Veru-tan's armor?

As indecent as it is to give Elma 1202 Evasion.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

I actually don't know if it is. When I got around to Shuravas, I was already strong enough that I'd break the fin a second time right away and "calm its rage," as the game puts it.

I didn't know that. Didn't try, though. Also it's the Signature Glaive: Allegiance, I believe. It's physical, and has roughly 360 attack. It's pretty ass for a non-ether sword compared to the one dropped by Dadaan, but that hasn't stopped me.

I was almost sure you posted it yourself. Thought the -vg filenames were you.

oops, posted post-new-thread

What else drops weebswords outside of two milsaadis, lugalbanda and strongest prone? I want to get them all. Also which weather for that millepod?

yeah shuravas gave me no trouble at all the one time i killed it.. i guess that's why i already have one reverse fin

Blossom Dance ignores resists.

Stola under Rising Energy Mist on Southern Delusian Mt.
Shuravas if you break the back fin during a thunderstorm near FN211?, in the bottom part of the ravine north of the blue plains.
The one Nagi starts with, Fledgeling, can be sold so be careful.

Thunderstorm.

When you say two milsaadi, were you including the one that drops the Helldragon? I hated that guy the most because he was a time-specific tyrant. At least I got a good sword from him, though.

yes, it and the whatever the insect-speaker in one of the mining frigates at north. Sharnaak is easy, you can kill it and both its mobs in one gatling

no i mean, ares trivializes MOST things, but anything ether resistant, it doesn't. that was one ot he first things i did with my shiny new ares, tried it out on telly

That's just what Overchan automatically names them.
And I don't save lewd things on my phone. Too risky.

I got to third base with her right of the bat thanks to an extremely high rate of cockpit time. She didn't like it, though.

That should be it then.

The two milsaadi, Stola the Unchained (rising mist, I think?), Shuravas, Dadaan, and Luga-bagels.

I don't think I tried it on Buchwald, since I don't remember seeing a bunch of 1s. Ah well.

I'm sure I Agashura'd him.

i dunno, ares with ether resists is the way i and a lot of people were killing telethia

whoa, you can do that?
buchwald took a niiiice big chunk of health off then immediately regenerated it, the bastard. i eventually got him by just waiting for lucky timing with all team members attacking with heavy shit at once

hmm. might be worth another try then.

I might do it anyway, I wanna see her dish some major damage and Gravity sounds appropriate for her.

use theroid slayers
i think it just evades a lot anyway, grab some augs

I think I ended up getting 6 or so Agashuras between overdrive and lucky shots out of it. She then set the decoys and I couldn't do it.

any idea why they changed Wels for Verus?

anyone have lewd gallery links???

They've been just dropped, there's no gallery and the artist doesn't want them uploaded to paheal or the likes.
There hasn't been that many lewd lewds, though.

Who's the best support and why is it Raven

Maybe to avoid direct links to Xenogears. They don't hold the rights, after all.
Though why is the Jap Wels would still be a mystery.

30>60

Because the Japanese pronunciation changed from we to ve. English followed suit. They had the original translator of Xenogears on hand, so it's not like they weren't paying attention.

rights are like that. america's much bigger on the actual name of something being used.

ehhh it's more like.. they didnt used to HAVE a way to write v sounds. it's like how volvagia's name spelling changed between zeldas 2 and 5

Sharon looks somewhat derpy but still CUTE!

Post cute Phogs doing cute things!

The expression Lin makes is adorable.

Would you buy him a hot dog?

What's the most people have gotten Bossom Dance to hit for?

I've been up to 17m on Yggy.

Gave my scout 100% Treasure Sensor if anyone wants to use her. 60/Mastermind/Knife/Assault Rifle name is Raven

Nice try, Jerkson.

Huh didn't think we'd make it one more thread

Pretty sure this 41M hit is still the record
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hDO2IsU7w

Will this user come back?

Not me.

those legs are pretty stubby.. but cute

Hear that, Jackie? Yelv wants to unleash his hot, creamy justice all over inside of you.

I still want division logo pins for hats and things. Shit would be so cash.

B-better than Doug...

Uh-huh....

Uh oh, someone's pissed.
More Dough to the oven!

Everyone does.

The bunny outfit (well the ears anyway) is in the copyright domain in the U.S too since playboy owns the rights to it. Seeing as this resulted in alterations to the costume in both TERA and the Chronicles version of Tales of Symphonia, I'm surprised that didn't happen in this game.

Does babt still post here? If you're wondering what he's up to, go to the catalog and search for splatoon.

You can keep him, all yours.
Is he from the discord and that's why it's such a toxic group?

No he's just crazy.

Raven is for _______!

Hugging!

they wouldn't have had to alter them much at all to skirt around that though. playboy can't own the rights to 'men's-formalwear-themed women's-swimwear/underwear with rabbit ears'
also this is the first i've heard they were altered for anyone but lynlee. i'm confused now

Missed a golden opportunity in making it female-only. I would have loved to put it on someone like Nagi for shiggles.

dressing up!

I love Phog!

I love L, too! Even if he is a doofus.

>phog phogging off into the distance

I'll still ship it

H-hey, don't get mad at ME!
What have I done to deserve this fate?

>spoiler
Do you REALLY need to ask?

Are you gonna hit those hacks to officially change into Phiora?

you reap what you sow!

Actually, you can't copyright clothing designs.

I love H.B.!
....Well, I love looking at him, at least.
Nah. I've gotten used to it at this point.

Have some restraint!

So is Phog/Phiora canon?

I want 300 boyfriends.

I wanna sow Jackie's tummy.

And L, HB, Dadaan...

Phiora is thirsty! T H I R S T Y !

Nagi too, but I haven't made any silly screencaps of him yet.

If it's any consolation, Phiora/Xion has Elma permanently in this outfit.

does mega tensifier work on skells?

I think nagi freaking EXISTS to get put in funny outfits

Yeah, that's great.

More like Phog and Frye via traumatic bonding

The story goes that Phog was repeatedly molested as a kid by his drunk older brother and as a result started to fall in love with him

i have her in the green version of those pants, with a pale green version of that one skintight top.. you know the one.