/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Regis is love, Regis is life edition

Blood and Wine expansion will be released on the 31st May!
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marcin360/status/730695243415293953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cutest couple!

I removed the Gwent online from the pastebin, no reason to keep it around since it's ded, right?

my geralt loves memes

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Triss post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "cute" Triss and Geralt hugging, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a videogame character. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Trissfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRISS IS DIVINE TRISS IS BLISS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

Gosh, that died quiet a while ago didn't it?

My Geralt will never let Triss board that ship!

Is Roach the weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

I love your post, made me laugh tbqh. I even saw Triss giggle!

My Geralt can't wait for Triss to arrive to their vineyard in Toussaint!

Triss is my Geralt's princess and he treats her accordingly!

ye

How is Regis' regeneration going to be explained?

>It took him 4 years to regenerate from a state of being literally melted into a dust, don't ask us how, there are official forums for you to think of the most convenient version and then we will take it and confirm this is EXACTLY the way it happened
t. CD Projekt Red

Another vampire helped him and they became blood brothers. More details will be revealed once you play the expansion.

>Ciri will never find you starving in the wasteland
>She will never breastfeed you Elder Milk and nurse you back to health

How does Ciri's feet taste like?

My Geralt enjoys passionate moments with Triss!

kek

salty

Higher Geralt...higher...hahahahaha

My Geralt loves taking long baths with Triss!

Geralt and Triss will share many romantic moments in their new vineyard.

Lemons :3

Wow, the last thread was the last one not to die before reaching the bump limit since like a week. Keep up the good work lads.

So beautiful...

It was don't let Ciri die edition! Now for this one to hit bump limit before image limit!

*First one

I'm sure there will be a fine bed for them to use in Toussaint!

What the actual fuck.

Triss is ravishing!

I am very proud of my Geralt for remaining faithful to Triss throughout the whole trilogy.

I hope there's a way to get Triss killed in B&W
The sheer asspain would be fucking glorious

Me and my Geralt care about Triss!

Which mutagens should I use for my new Dark W2 run? Other than Madness of course. I'm going with alchemy tree just for shits and giggles.

Nothing helps me recognize a fellow Yen fan like the hatred we all share for Triss. What is is about her that makes us so insecure? I just want her to die so people can stop raping Mr. Sapkowski's magnum opus. In the mean time, thanks for the validation, I really needed that.

Yen fan: "Triss this...Triss that..."

Triss fan: "Triss this...Triss that..."

Triss is such a fascinating character!

I want to earn Geralt and Yen's approval so I can marry Ciri!

This is all my Geralt ever wanted, thank you CDPR!

My Geralt looks forward to visiting Trissaint!

Jesus christ, I wanted to ask about the game but the autism here is too strong for that.

I hear Trissaint is lovely this time of year!

Am I fucking myself by going full signs? Feeling weak as shit right now. Mostly what I do is axii humans, igni everything else then hit with swurds.

i think igni can be pretty powerful if you pump a bunch of points into it and wear igni gear

It's literally just one NEET. Go on and ask.

Asked it here

Does Geralt fuck horses?

The fact that all of his mounts are mares says it all. He must be feeling lonley sometimes during long, cold nights, without a sorceress by his side.

he gets a stallion if you bring ciri to emhyr and refuse to take the gold though

mutagens are shite tough

Who would win in a fight - Bonhart or Letho?

Ask anyway you fucking homo. The only way the quality of the thread is going to improve is if people breathe life into it.

geralt can't get enough of that sweet pony ass

>implying bonhart could even scratch that fucking mountain of flesh

Well he DID kill these three witchers, and only lost to Ciri because of unfavorable terrain.

>Pony
Roche is a big girl.

letho is another league

he shrekt geralt in tw2 early and wounded him pretty badly if you decide to fight

I imagine most people lose to Ciri because she's a Mary Sue incarnate.

firestream got shit

Letho's abilities seemed to make him immune to falling into any sort of trap, not pre-cog senses but rather he just had the physiological capabilities to know what people were doing. He would have just tricked Bonhart to death, or if they had to fight Letho still would have won given his penchant to fight dirty and his skill with Signs.

Because Geralt still suffered of that leg contusion.

And Letho was roughing in the middle of several countries over a period of months with zero support after multiple attacks and multiple fights with Geralt.

twitter.com/Marcin360/status/730695243415293953

"No Manticores as opponents. Sorry. There will be other, new cool foes though.:)"

Goddammit Marcin

I watched the Dev diary, if we are lucky then we might finally fucking fight a decent Vamp since the chick there looks like the one from the commercial where Geralt fights one.

ciri's butt

NG+ better to start on a fresh save or carry over? I wanted to have decent armour when i started the game

Going to play this for the first time starting this weekend. I've avoided most of the story spoilers, but not all the ending talk about ending up with Jennifer living in the woods in retirement, or with the redhead and still doing a bit of witchering.

But I played the first two as a man who didn't give a shit about anything in the world except killing monters. After all, isn't that basicly what a witcher is born and raised to do?
So I'm wanting to know fs there's an ending where I end up with nobody, and just keep on witchering as an angry, calloused mercenary till I die forgotten in some bog? Because that's the one I want.

>where I end up with nobody, and just keep on witchering as an angry, calloused mercenary till I die forgotten in some bog?

technically yes

Is it hard to reach? I imagine it's the proper ending right, so they prob made it a bit harder to get then the disney ones with love and shit.

Oh, it won't be hard at all to reach. The game is good at rewarding you for following your nature.

it's really easy to get desu

Is NG+ better to start on a fresh save or carry over?

How long would you be using a mastercrafted ursine armour for example?

I don't know how to take that. Because that dude looks like a bad guy. A guy I wouldn't want to meet. Are you saying that playing Geralt as what he is, a monster created for the single purpose of ridding the world of other monsters, is a way to play this game that you do not approve of?

can one of you faggots just reply to me

It doesn't matter if I approve of it or not. If Geralt shows no mercy, why should the world show mercy to him? He's just another monster. And monsters tend not to have happy endings.

i'm sorry, i'm too busy being gay to play ng+. i've heard mixed things about it. you probably would want to carry over all your stuff, no? you'll probably need it.

I don't understand. What else would he be, but a monster. I've never read the books, have I just been playing these games wrong all the years? Is Geralt supposed to be a hero character? I was under the impression that he was a created creature, that the world hated, who's reason for existence was to rid the world of all others monsters. Not a hero, not even an anti-hero. Just a tool.

But whose tool? Underneath the mutations and the killings, Geralt is still just a man. And every man has his nature. The Path has little to do with that. He doesn't have to be a hero or an anti-hero to demonstrate that he is still human, and not just a monster.

A tool of Mankind. To cleanse the world. See I thought the entire point of a Witcher was that they weren't men at all anymore. They don't have emotions or a nature. They destroy.

Their training may be cruel and brutal, aye. It makes for cold and angry men. But no amount of mutagens or rituals can burn the feelings from a man. It is only their thinking that makes it so. If they believe it is their nature to be a monster, then they will be a monster. If they believe they are a tool, then they will be a tool.

Letho had ambitions once. Geralt endeavored to stop him. Whether that was because Geralt was fighting for those that he loved, or because he merely viewed Letho as a monster to be culled - well, that depended on what Geralt believed his nature to be.

When the sword is in Geralt's hand, it is up to him to interpret the Path.

So you're saying there's no actual canon in this series. And you can be a supper happy hero man, and retire to live out life in the southern french country side sipping wine just as fine as you can be an emotionless weapoon who knows he will die alone. And I've just been ignoring half of the past 2 games?

Fuck it. I like my idea of what a Witcher is better. Main reason I think these games are better then most other AAA RPGs. Sunshine, happiness and there being a "good" thing to do sucks.

I don't like Triss.

>trissfags face when he sees this post

>this is why I liked diablo 1/2 and hated 3
>people think it's because of lighting, aesthetic, or cow levels and belittle me

>Fuck it. I like my idea of what a Witcher is better

That's good. CDPR has made a game that offers a myriad of paths, each with realistic outcomes. Honest actions lead to honest results. That's all we can ask for in a world as brutal as the Witcher's.

This. Too many games have a "Pet the Puppy" or "Kick the Puppy" approach to choice.

Give me "Kill the Puppy, because without a mother to feed and protect it, it won't likey last the week and it's death will be horrid" vs "Leave the puppy alone, there's a small chance it won't die and suffer terribly and I have better things to spend my time on"

Or kill the puppy because last playthrough you found out it gets rabies later and bites a kid, or if you don't care about that, because it eats local rabbits and you have been enjoying them around and when they're gone other food chain items suffer a little and prices of things go up a bit.

Or save the puppy but now if you don't do another silent followup quest to get it a home, that shit above happens.

anyone have a guide for death march

i wanna complete the main game (2nd run) before blood and wine (and get the other dlc at the same time)

don't get hit

level fast attack and the defensive sword skills, feline armor and lrn2dodge

but what build?

but i want bear armor

NO URSINE FOR YOU

>No journal on witcher 3
>Just characters

why

The one where you don't get hit

Man, this guy looks so familiar. Philosophy or political science or psychology?

Then play with bear armor. I am half way through a death march new game + and honestly just use whatever you like, If you learn to dodge nothing can stop you.

They still havent patched in a way to abandon quests? I went back to witcher a few days ago and my quest log was a complete mess because all the gwent and boxing shit I probably will never do.

What are you gonna use your four extra skills slots for in the expansion?

>brainded /wtc/ posters pretending to be "intellectuals"
>don't know who Zizek is
>can't even use google
Just go back to spamming waifus

Eskel will be very happy with Triss.

Yeah good for dat boi