Rainbow Six Siege General - /r6g/

Previous:Discord server for organized group play:
discord.gg/0yy2wDRBnPClTOxo

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Someone clarify this for next OP

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0 (dead link)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8
youtube.com/watch?v=P7FPmsameGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i find this OP image to be superlative to the alternative

use this thread instead

>Fuze's machine gun feels great
>IQ's feels like shit

Why is this?

it's not really as much of a traditional lmg so much as it is an AR with a drum mag

>Wanna get hats
>Cant buy R6 credits since apparently I own this already

Its the cash shop should be fixed in an hour but fuck

>soon they will add armor skins to compliment headgear

how badly do YOU want to play as arctic tachanka?

>Die
>Alt tab on important camera

>Like playing Hollywood due to her kit
>Worried everybody thinks I only play her because waifu
Shit I don't even like her design and would prefer she was a guy anyway

Where's the proof that they will?

Rule 63 operators when?

Honestly that more than anything would quell the whole drama about female operators existing.

>fucking silhouettes to hell and back because people didn't like Buff "Hollywood" Mctoughstuff

Castle is good.

Is tachanka good now?

>Worried everybody thinks I only play her because waifu
who fucking cares?

>still no TS info
>when the official steam group has all the TS info

My autism

Not quite good, but certainly playable now. You don't actively drag the team down.

I personally main him on Clubhouse and the new Border map now

you doubt tachanka's ability to drag the team down. Gonna have to make sure I destroy every single wall so my team is full uncovered from attacked and die as soon as someone picks at me

how bout you just play who you want

It would be easier to just shoot friendlies.

How does this game even pick maps?

All i ever get is Cafe and Consulate. Why is there no map vote?

no that would be too easy and quick and any class can do that. Only tachanka can use his full arsenal of bullets to clean walls from cover. C4 users only get 1

Map voting is an expensive feature, and allowing direct user input also allows for hackers to take control of other players.

t. Ubisoft.

that moment at 0:10 and after are cringy as fuck.

Did you forget about shotguns?

No proof. It's one step at a time though since we already have alternate heads. The next logical thing might be alternate bodies.

>"Kitchen Grill"
ARE THEY SAYING GIRLS BELONG IN THE KITCHEN? WOW WTF IT'S 2016

tachanka also has a shotgun plus his lmg, he can clean a whole floor clean of walls

should've just deleted your first post and then stopped

How to change uplay name?

>those slow reactions from the enemy team

You already had a slow reaction but theirs are even slower lmao.

time travel

;)

console

I play on PC but have played on console and I still react fairly fast and then I've seen pro players have fast reactions too, especially in cock of doody where it really maters (though in that game there was aim assist as in a magnet to other players).

Still, they should always have sensitivity fairly high to turn quickly and always be hearing for footsteps and shotgun blasts from behind. Well what gives.

same players who grouped up in a hallway and didn't spread out.

also I'm no pro player and never will be so lets lower the bar here, I was lucky to even get gold.

I was going on the improvement promoting rather than bashing now, but ok.

Standing in the open like that was kinda dumb of them anyways. Someone with good aim would've just dispatch them quicker

Dammit put that front sight back on Ubisoft!

I dont know why people didnt like it aswell

One of you fags post dozer pasta

>was diamond
>now silver

time to waste my life again

Kill yourself my man

Console gameplay is the most disgusting thing to watch in this general.

You haven't seen anything yet.
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8

>professional game reviewer
>using the movement stick to aim

FUCK bETHESDA

>try tachanka
>he appears to be able to put his lmg in more places
>when I place it it forces me to a different position than the one I intended to be on

Now it's confusing.

>was gold 3
>now gold 2

ehh not too bad i geuss

also if you were diamond and now silver than you were more than likely carried you pos

i soloqueued all 10 placement games

its the worst fucking thing i could have done

>playing as Blitz
>grab hostage
>hostage gets stuck in wall and won't move
still won but what the fuck

New montagne is annoying

>playing ranked all day
>Play good the whole day going 6+ in every match
>just went 0-8 on plane whilst my whole team carries me into overtime and wins the match

Feels bad desu I don't know if I can still play, I feel like I'm going to drag my team down hard

take a break

Actually you just need to place the breach charge on the corner of the of the trapdoor, then stand on the opposite corner of said trapdoor. It's a nice a way of breaching quickly, but I wouldn't advice it often as most times people have it covered. It works when a shit ton of breaches are already happening to distract them.

>tfw haven't gotten the new map

wtf man

rank play only

I got it a few times. Take a shotgun on defense. There are lots of walls that need removing.

>Its a "The hacker and his friends shit talk you episode"

>pcucks

Meanwhile on the superior platform...

We never said we were superior, don't bully pls.

My fucking sides.

Well at least you acknowledged your badness, unlike some people who shit talk even when they're getting carried.

So we just had the objective in the train room on Kafe.

When the time ran out, we went into overtime even though there were no enemies in the room, nor were there enemies in the adjacent dining room.

Anyone experienced this glitch yet? The round did not end at all.

>Starts consolewar shit
>Damage control when people retaliate

>extreme-nearsightedness.webm

>add charms and other cosmetics
>no Steam market

Way to go Ubisoft. If you guys weren't complete retards you'd know that CSGO was getting shit ony be veteran players and nobody was willing to jump off of other CS versions until Valve added hats and trading into it, then too many players migrated onto it that most veterans had to follow.

This game can easily get a massive influx of players, but no trading means no point for people to invest time into R6S, not when most people concluded that it's just a different style of CSGO.

>go zero 5
>next game starts
>this happens

Ubi is still unwilling to accept that esports only works on PC games, so instead of focusing on one platform they ensure the consoles and PC are at an equivalent level, meaning no Steam Workshop ever.

>Hereford top floor Attacking
>send a drone inside to check where the defenders are sitting
>one is hiding at the corner of the main hallway behind a portable barrier
>the wooden wall he's sitting next to has no reinforcements on it
>kill him through the wall
>crying about hacks in all chat
>get that message post-game

FairFight is shit.

So this punishes you if enough people report you? What happens to actual good players who do well, do they keep getting increasing monitoring levels and temporary suspensions?

I get turned on when I hear IQ's dying sounds, imagining her just getting surprised and her corpse just touching the floor and possibly start soiling herself after muscle relaxation kicks in

I'm getting fucked up for some reason

Send help

>Obligatory Texas charm

>posting some cunt while trying to shittalk The Best State in the Union

I bet you're from Montana and think you're the "real" cowboys.

No clue.

States like Montana and Wyoming literally would have better first choices instead of dumb old Texas.

Texas is recognizable. Montana and Wyoming do about as much as the Dakotas.

nothing is as generic as ND

>he'd rather have hackers than shitty players with shitty aiming

and that's on casual...

i don't see your point

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and call this very cringe-worthy stealth marketing commissioned by Ubisoft to GameSpot, so that people go "whaaaat free Dee-El-Seeeee?????"

GameSpot can be stupid but it's not that stupid, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7FPmsameGQ

Are they trying to imply the Dust Line operators were free?

The guys talking clearly don't know what they're talking about, and if they do, they're very poor at explaining themselves

Valk's camera placement in places RIGHT NEXT TO THE MOUNTED CAMS is triggering me, also.

Do you mind posting a screenshot of your graphic settings?

>get to round 5 five in almost perfect clutch comeback
>gonna fuck them in the ass
>right as round starts
>Disconnected from match

>join next match
>win match, teammate leaves
>win next round
>two teammates leave for some reason wtf
>lose next two rounds
>begin round 5
>random fuccboi who joined shoots me in the face and then shoots the hostage

>next game
>guy shoots someone, another guy shoots me
>start vote kick for these guys
>get vote kicked immediately cause they had 3 people in their party

>spend the next hour playing in games where it's always my team down a guy or two constantly vs 4 people with mics on a 5 man team, dudes just going AFK for two rounds before getting booted, and other shenanigans

Fuck man sometimes this game is unbelievably frustrating because of just how invested you have to be to play it. It's very rare to have "bad" times like this on Call of Duty or something but this sort of incredibly bad luck streak type shit happens atleast once a week for me, and every day I'm dealing with some fucking asshole with no mic who team kills me because I put up an armor panel on a wall he instinctively wants unarmored

The season pass is pretty pointless though

>IQ
>IF IT RUNS ON BATTERIES I'LL FIND IT
>see something ping into existence on opposite side of wall then move towards window
>mag dump through barricade
>pulse down
This is fucking great, IQT is fun as fuck since the buff

>It's /any objective/ in Club basement
Kill me.
Thermite/Ash/improved breaching in general doesn't make it any better.

>It's a /defending an objective in a room with 3 or more windows/ episode

Unbelievable levels of just fuck my shit are about to occur

>valkyrie puts all her cameras next to defaults

Just take Castle. He's good.
I used to like 3rd floor Hereford because it was hectic, but now BB exists

yuo see comrade, when putting camera next to camera enemy am not shoot camera because they not know which is imposter

It used to be, but now there's potential for it. It used to be only good for operators and equipment, so grinding was easy. Now with charms and other cosmetics available, it looks more tempting to just grab the pass for operators and save renown for the cosmetics. Given that new operators are 25000 each (and both Hollywood and Cpt. Hook are really good), it makes grinding everything a lot harder.

I thought Thermite got a nerf, though.

The problem? The operators are useful, the charms are not.

While I agree, grinding for charms and other cosmetics is cool, I feel like I wouldn't have earned it if I just kind of have a shortcut. Unlocking an Operator for 25k renown takes a lot of work and you feel accomplished. Unlocking an IQ Chibi won't have the same feeling, not by a long shot.

And if you are paying real money to get the operator for free so you can buy that IQ charm sooner? It's just silly.

Personally I bought the season pass because I think Ubisoft deserved the extra money for releasing a good game for once.

>Unlocking an Operator for 25k renown takes a lot of work and you feel accomplished.

Not in the slightest, really. Besides, you forget how people love to show off. CSGO is a prime example of it. People pay fuck tons for a knife they rarely use but they can say "Hey look at my knife poorfags".

Frags got traded for Stuns. He's still essential for his breaching ability alone.

Yeah, but Stun grenades are shit compared to Frags. It's a nerf. Not a huge one, but thank God he doesn't get to spam explosives so much.