doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

first

First for Fire Keeper a qt

whoever wanted my sorc build last thread

Not pictured are raw estoc +8 and crystal magic weapon sometimes

I don't know what to do with those 14 extra levels. I have already way more stamina than I need and more vigor has diminishing returns.

Any tips?

PC FCs at High Wall, friends. Signs on the wooden platform, pass is dsg.

If you join mine, it's FFA. Signal to start is a staff buff.

Is it possible to force remove a bugged item from your inventory?

Reminder that no matter how many times you draw that harpy, Pickle Pee doesn't have an in-game model and that it was DS2 that provided us with a kind hearted, fat bottomed crow waifu

Is the Saint Bident any good?

oh hi havel where's your helmet

what's a good ranged weapon to hit chuggers with?

crossbow?

There should have been an area in the game where the player can only summon mound makers, so if they want help, they'd have to try their chances. make it so only mound makers can invade in that area as well and give them the ability to enter boss rooms and get their reward from killing the boss. it's like fromsoft doesn't know how to make the game fun, there's zero reason for anyone to summon grapes as it is.

Best dagger to shitting on big weapons?

Looks good? Yes.
Is good? I'd say the original owner lost faith in how garbage it was before he lost faith in the Gods.

savage

Is the dragonscale ring a reverse hornet ring or is it confirmed it really only works while being backstabbed?

>invade as madman
>it's a host+three phantoms episode
>find them
>all of them are wearing untrue dark ring
>all of them are wearing Artorias' armour
>all of them are using dark sword + caestus offhand
>all of them are named "Lucifer"
Goddamn it, guys, I laughed heartily as I BC'd out

oh okay havel see you later thanks for the gank you're a great guy

Tailbone shortsword

I don't know but we can test it right now if you want

Thank you very much for the Havel's ring

There's two threads so I don't know if you'll see this but you left before I could drop you some things.

It works for both riposte and backstabs.

Can I use a giant seed as a phantom?

I want a good weapon with faith scaling to be real, I really do.

What's the best spear, I'm looking for a decent one for pvp

>no dual wielding greatshields
>no orma/reeves
I just want to clap clap some faggots

quickstep my nigga.

please respond
took candy from a stranger like an idiot thinking he was just BMing me with dung pies
Can you use CE to remove items from your inventory?

>want to play a sorcerer
>forced to use this abominable crown
Just fuck my fashion up...

what they REALLY should've done is make it so that whenever you light up a bonfire you get embered

Shit WA.

Good FC

I'll just get someone to do it with me later when I'm free, unless you're in a fight club right now or something and willing to stab your pals in the abdomen for me.

Oh sweet, thanks. I'll assume it also applies to guardbreaks as well. Now I can replace my hornet ring with it when I don't want to feel like a shitter, save for when I'm invading, where being a complete piece of shit is the goal.

I summon madmen if I see them. I don't like normal phantoms since I want to solo bosses.

>gotthards combo with bleed resin

holy kek from

You're fucked. If you don't have a backup, delete everything, start from scratch, hope they didn't detect it.

storm ruler should actually be able to counter yhorms axe

Hey it's cute I don't know what you're smoking.

It's where you find that nice young man that levels you up for free, amongst the bodies of his fallen brethren.

>Mfw I have a +5 Storm Ruler
>Mfw I killed two people with it earlier today in the FC and also hit them with the WA

Quickstep or punishing rollers? Dodge does just fine, so I prefer the shortsword's weapon art.

Okay, I figured as much.

I'm going to be adding a script that can make every shield appear to be the Darkhand, so that it won't clip with the camera if you put it on your back. After that, a friend of mine is going to do a stream of it so we can make sure there aren't any major problems, then it should be good to go for public release.

Or hell, make it so that you can summon white-sign moundmakers without being embered.

On top of that, either let them cross fog gates like white phantoms, or make them auto-find a shackle after killing enough pve enemies, like DaS2's small sign.

any watchpuppies here? how long does it normally take you to get invasions?
trying to decide if it would be faster to just farm the swordgrass or not

>someone else is cospvping havel too
ayyy

I haven't really been summoning white purples, do they usually just try to murder the host or kill invaders and get their shackle that way?

Why to people put down white signs? You get the sun covenant super early (and you should realize this your first playthrough, since you can see yellow signs super early) and there's no reason to not be a sunbro if you want to be summoned.

You don't need faith to get the magic damage bonus from the scholar's candlestick and it does garbage damage anyway

RTSR isn't worth it for PvE in 3, right? it's only a meme ring in 1 because of glitched calcs by the game, right? I know it's worth fuckall in 2, I assume the same for 3.

>great combustion
>not great magic barrier

There was a budget Havel in the FC the other day called Kebble the Pebble.

It was amazing.

I get summoned for a grape time quite a lot, and most of the time the host seems perfectly content to engage in jolly co-op with the understanding that if we don't get invaded we'll have a nice little duel near the boss.

how well does rolling work?

I've been farming for a dark sword for like an hour and nothing..

I just wanna see what the hype is all about before it gets nerfed.

Dagger or Bandit's Knife.
Any quickstep dagger will do, really.
tap R1+L2 on-reaction to any attack they do. You'll stab their hyperarmor and then dodge through their attack, recovering fast enough to punish their attack and stagger them or punish and then quickstep their followup.

Anyone? Help?

Just farm the swordgrass. The droprate isn't anywhere near as bad as concords.

There's no reason TO be one either, so what does it matter.

youre welcome, enjoy the ring.

This was a pyro before I respecced

Guardbreak is riposte so yeah.

50 str 18 dex for an sl80 build... bad idea? should I go up to sl100?

why shit?

>pyromancy on a havel cosplay
GMB should be the only spell you have

It's pretty easy to get going if you've got tears, but it's kinda heavy.

It took me anywhere from 2-10 minutes. I was level 36 with a +3 weapon. You will probably have more success at level 30 with a +2 weapon.

Both are good ideas, but i still think that giving them their own little area could make things even more chaotic. Of course, they'd still be able to invade and put their summon sign on normal areas.

I d-don't actually use it
I don't even have the faith for GMB anyways

Not everyone wants to do that faggy ass gesture when they get summoned or look piss yellow the white shroud is better

get the faith for it and use it

Did the dsg fc host stop? I see a lot of signs

you're never in advantage when you quickstep a move and if you get hit out of it, although rare, it counts as a counterhit.

i-i'm buying titanite with all the souls from hosting

>try twindaggers
>so slow and so parryable
feels bad

Now that's some good shitposting.

We kissed then the fat host killed himself

In your experience is having a 30% and below weight setup in PvP worth it? I like the increased roll distance and what seems to be stam regen but I get so goddamn rekt when I get hit without decent armor.

>try to summon a purple friend
>instantly fails
>can't sit at bonfire
>can't quit out
>can still homeward bone and no fogwalls so I'm not getting invaded
THIS WAS ANNOYING IN 1
AND IT'S STILL ANNOYING NOW
IT FIXES ITSELF IN LIKE 30 SECONDS
BUT STILL
FUCK

Hey look I'm sleeping!

why 18 dex? 13 dex will let you use all of the weapons which only scale with strength, and 10 dex is enough for fume ugs, the only 50 str weapon with a dex requierment

I wouldn't put it past havel to heal, which would be pretty easy to cast with all that poie he has, and comparatively more useful for him than anyone else since his HP is behind more defense than most people.

Rolling doesn't affect the camera, but you can see your arms and weapon move.

>finnaly invade someone as watchdawg after 2 hours
>3 phantoms
>1 invader there already
>seeded world
>we kill all phantoms but other invader dies
>host has no estus and is almost dead
>runs through the fog wall
>cant hit him in the fog wall

why can you do this. you should at least be given a victory if host dies at boss or something

Post your latest Ashen One?

I like to see different armor combinations

What's your favorite scummy thing to do after killing a host/invader? Be creative.

Is there a difference between the dragonslayer and the onislayer greatbows apart from damage and weight?

Armor is almost worthless and you might as well wear a ring of steel protection and get a lot of hp, as long as you wear 4 armor pieces you will have enough protection.

>SL 60
>Clear the entire area outside Pontiff while unembered
>Go down to the area where the deacons are, there is bushes / grass here
>ember up
>stretch out
>mfw I've had 7 Aldritch invaders already in the past hour
>every single one walked right past me and eventually leaves the world
>go afk because no one ever finds me anyways

I love wasting the time of you fuckheads Aldritch cunts.

>Level 100
>go NG+
>realize I have to go higher to do Yoel/Yuria's shit

I honestly find light rolls to feel weird in this game, and you don't get extra iframes.

point down
fuck creativity

>ring of steel protection
>he doesn't know

So I wanna farm some souls. I'm on NG+, I have the shield of want, the silver serpent +1 and the symbol of avarice and I'm at archdragon peak to kill the drake blood knights.

My issue is that even with the hornet ring and I can't seem to one shot them, and that's what I want to do so I can speed up my soul - gathering speed. I have 35 strength, and 35 dex, I can go anywhere in the game and I have essentially every weapon. What can I use, or upgrade and then use, the one shot these dudes? My 10+ refined winged halberd doesnt, 10+ Heavy Great Club doesnt. Tried a 10+ refined great lance and that didn't do shit.

>backflip into morne's rage
That was almost too perfect

How to? Print screen does nothing and I'd rather not have to upload it to steam, even if set to private

Rolling with the standard one I usually use.

If I can't find the host within a minute I just BC out.

I can't be bothered and I'll have a new purple invasion within 30 seconds anyway.

Quiet resolve while slow walking away, and as soon as the gesture ends, put weapon away.

Onislayer has more range. 63 units vs 50

Drop a stalk dung pie

It's like you're poopin on em :)

why not leave str at 40?