flockmod.com/dsg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70GgyJAF8jI
imgur.com/s11aXXi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dark souls 2 sucks

PICKLE PEE

Guys should I try to kill pontiff or dancer. I think those are the only 2 bosses I can do right now.

Here we go again

This meme is the best thing about DaS3

youtube.com/watch?v=70GgyJAF8jI

What was the hardest area in your honest opinion lads?
>pic related

Is spear a cowards weapon?

Quite the Pump a Rum you got there.
Care to trade it to me for an item of indeterminate value?

I'm trying to use the character sliders in the OP to make my second character, but none of these sliders tell you which feature character to use as a base.

Even if the random poise theory is true, poise is still not worth it. Full fatty armor but the mob still interrupts me like >80% of the time. Pic related was when it actually worked (the sword didn't kill him at that instant). You can try it yourself, doesn't seem to work with R2 though.

>pic related
>another fagot boasting about whole DS3 being easiest shit.

>When you're on your second playthrough and realize how easy the bosses are when you know their gimmick
Abyss Watchers killed me like 10 times on my first character. They're stupidly easy when you realize they're just normal mobs and you can R1 mash their faces in because they have zero poise

Noob question:

is weapon range based on the actual model of the weapon or on the type of weapon? (SSS looks shorter than the lothric knight sword, do they have the same range?)

>pic related
anyway, mine is the run from the dancer to thearchives

I've only gotten poise to work when I combo my r2 WA

>go to the dancer boss room
>GET IT LIT
>take a fun screenshot at any angle

Post it and rate others.

If you only backpedal and poke when they do something, is there anything not cowardly about that?

fug forgot image :(

actual model
The washing pole dosn't share the same range as the unchi for example

>Poise does nothing, absolutely nothing.
I don't believe this is true.

In its description, it says that it keeps you from being staggered out of attacks, hinting probably at WAs.

Well, I'm the kind of fag who holds up FCs to adjust his fashion every few fights, and I noticed that different weapons knock me out of Perseverence, a lot faster depending on what armor I'm wearing.

I haven't done any definitive testing, but I think Poise definitely affects WAs if nothing else.

Oh boy

Lothric Castle no question. The damage ramps up so much basically everything there can 2 shot you

>washing pole
That shits longer then any spear. The only weapon that's consistently inaccurate with its hitboxes

That's the only way to use a spear.

This would've mattered if it were DS1 but the phantom range in 2 and 3 makes it so essentially every weapon has its offline hitbox and online hitbox

>Side note, what level is ideal for Pontiff? 40?
I FC and did all my covenant shit in post-Pontiff at 70. Constant traffic at all hours.

the stupid amount of gank squads at lothric

It's like they said "fuck it, 3-6 of the same old enemies at once everywhere"

1v3 Part 1

That's fag shit spear play

Men pick ornstein spear and mega impale people or go with swordspear and enjoy the cheesiest weapon art in the game with halberd swipes and spear thrusts

poke....poke.....poke.....why even play such a boring build?

I guess Lothric Castle. The difficulty spike is fucking ridiculous and I was underleveled my first time through.

anyone want to trade their heavy crossbow?

anyone else think they should lower straight sword damage or speed of swings? they are the best weapon for fucking any situation. You can mash r1 like a retard on bath salts in pvp too.

like this?

>at 29 tounges for 2 hours because every world I have invaded for 2 fucking hours straight has been a gank squad

I sincerely hope every gook that worked on the PvP gets cancer and has to die slowly in front of their families.

B-but I think it's fun ;_;

the damage needs to be lowered or phantom range has to be fixed

but they wont change anything

The room, not you silly.

Have you done your best to please Papa Wolnir today? The SunRed thought he could help the Host and tried to root me out.

Rate my Ashen Juan (Male)

Man, why even use large weapons if 2 attacks from a Longsword or an Estoc does the same amount but stuns for the same and is faster and light. Smough's Hammer is absolute garbage.

I did, but then I realized that I tend to PvP at about 60% of the meta level. I'm guessing straight swords fall off at SL120, and aren't so bad. I get the the feeling it's just in the NG range that they're really bad.

turn on poise and it'd be fine for pvp.

There is no base, it's all sliders you numbnut.

Why is it that I invade everyone when I invade with a password in the field?

>or phantom range has to be fixed
This so much.

Twinswords, katana, and thrusts in general have such retarded phantom range.

>tfw he tries to get in a trade with his ultra weapon when he thinks i'll stop attacking but i never stop attacking i have 40 endurance

smoughs hammer is sick diaper boy

they gave it a fucking sweep for its 2h r1 and the the 1h r2 is one of the most deceptively quick sweeps in the game and has like a 270 degree arc

Is "cock" the password?

i really like these

What level should I be for Pontiff? Also, my weapons are +3, can I go up without messing things up at this point in the game?

>SL120 PvP

The fuck are you talking about? Hyperarmour always works. Fucking stop it. Poise does nothing.

True

BUT POISE SUCKS I READ IT ON Veeky Forums LET ME TALK ABOUT BUILDS THAT WEREN'T POSSIBLE IN DS1

No Escape

Hey. I saw some talk about the collage last thread so that usually means I should post it. Prep your pens.

Save your filename as "collage" so I can find it easily. Full versions will be at collageanon.imgur.com

SL111 because i was trying out spells, got my old SL80 build saved though

And the lower level brackets are filled with people crying about straight swords and estocs. Oh the joy.

>tfw watching ENB blunder his way through the game
>hate every minute of it, but can't look away, it's like a trainwreck in slow motion with a hick accent
>he misses so much shit that's staring him right in the face
>refuses to lock on and gets bitchslapped constantly because of it, patting himself on the back like he's DA BES when he finally manages to roll through a swing
>constantly comes up with retarded theories that make zero sense
>even when the game outright tells him in plain text about lore he fails to grasp it
>fucks up every. single. fucking. character questline
>bitches about the game being too short when he's missed a ton of content
>will probably miss the firekeeper eyes too, thereby locking himself out of all but the shittiest ending
>is probably going to go on a huge rant about how disappointed he is about the ending if he even gets that far
Why can't I stop watching. I'm yelling at my fucking screen watching the dumbass plod his way through this shit.
He's bitching about how the series has lost its "heart" or whatever because the whole mutual exploration, discovery and community aspect has been "spoiled"... and then promptly DENIES HIMSELF ACCESS to that very thing he claims is at the core of the series by doing a blind playthrough.
How the fuck did he get popular in the first place? He's played FOUR FUCKING GAMES In the series by now, he should be familiar with the tropes and mechanics, and yet he just fucks everything up like he's a total newbie, all the while talking himself up like he's the shit at this. I don't want to go back and watch his DeS videos because fuck that shit, but I'm convinced he hasn't raised a single original theory in the entire series that hasn't been proven utterly wrong.

I'm loving the flame hammer.

please make it

>got Gotthard
nice
rolling

How many of you guys would like it if you could emote in your summon sign?

I think it'd be neat but everyone would just squat.

post ashen ones

rollan

link?

rolling

I'll give you mine for free if you're on PC.

Reposting based krekk0v lood

imgur.com/s11aXXi

I got back in my dancer groove.

The host ended up dying at 25% remaining, but we got this soon. I feel untouchable.

Inb4 I get grabbed one-shot the next fight.

Wow, you sound like a huge faggot.

Thanks for the views though dude.

this is the main problem IMO. They can swing so many fucking times for no cost they always have stamina to roll away and chug.

Yo, krekk0v, buddy, pal... Please tag your arts better so my downloader doesn't also grab your reblogs, thanks!

talk about squandered work

>Hyperarmour always works.
Black Knight Sword doesn't give you hyperarmor you crying little bitch

If I get low on HP and run out of flasks, should I just hang back until you can heal me, VagabondWolf?

Damn.

We'll get there. If I do too well I get sloppy and forget she can slaughter me.

Don't bully the drawfags please

I just realized, I usually have a 50% opacity white layer over all the drawings but I forgot it this time.

It's supposed to make it so people don't have a hard time reading their rolls, but I guess I've never really asked for feedback on it. What do you think? Fully visible pictures or filtered?

Bump!

greatswords dont really have hyper armor but that one should have armor equivalent to an ultra sword

Are you keeping the Catacombs safe, user?

>is that the kiln
>is that the lordvessel
>storm ruler
>didn't even make a joke about laddersmith gilligan's hackjob at a safehouse

I meant it as a joke, didn't think he'd do it, the absolute madman

>40SL Cathedral
>invade
>2 pass summon gank squad
>kill phantoms
>resummon
>kill his phantoms five times
>host just chug and roll roll roll roll around pillar
>can't punish
>he summon them again
>darkmoon invade
Awesome game. Meanwhile in fuckin BB you can parryheal chuggers all day. C team my ass

>not going pitchfork
fucking cabron

>fighting a mage in MUH HONORABRU FIGHT CLUB
>mage sips ashen
>i chug and kill the mage
>autist in morne's set gets mad
>host and other dark spirit fend him off, but go back to fightan'
>he's still chasing me
>kill him

DUTY FULFILLED

2H attack of greatswords actually do have some hyperarmor though.

low level catacombs invasions are the truly the best in the series

how do i get good against the nameless king, I keep getting my shit stomped within a minute of actually fighting him.
it feels like im doing no fucking damage to him either

Is the after dancer fightclub still going? I havent been summoned at all.

GodDAMN invader tears taste sweet

>chugging because of ashen
Hello Lucifer

Take it easy on me. I am new to this sl 60 pvp stuff.