Overwatch General - /owg/

Supportcucks edition

(Also Battleborn edition until everyone shuts the fuck up about it)

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>/owg/'s Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT

>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=sheets_home&ths=true

>Convert source sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

old
boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/141983304/overwatch-general-owg

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/symmetra-a-better-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tracer

Widowmaker a shit

You're shit.

what level did you guys get to in the open beta? think I played a little too much i got to level 74 looking forward to trying out ranked whenever it comes out

post em

Rate other users based on cancer/taste

Is Hanzo a good brother now

I want to sniff widowmakers butt

First OTP post for Mei and Junkrat.

Faggots can't accept the truth.

>all those triggered beta fucbois

This'll probably be tweaked more around release.
If there was an option for skins, Sparrow Genji would be in favorite designs.

No, he shittalks Genji whenever he kills him in a match for being a failure as a human being in every aspect including humanity.

alright OP go fuck yourself you ungrateful little shit. I hope you never get a support on your team in any future game you play. No one heals you.

Indeed. They downvote now but in truth they enjoy swallowing the juice.

They want muscular third world country players to instalock dps and carry their soft, white feminine bodies.

42. 75xp from 43.

reminder that if you main mercy you're a little sissy bitch who deserves to be bullied in a highly sexual manner by the rest of the team.

which is why she's my main~

when the game comes out i'm avoiding ranked at all costs. I always do. Bunch of tryhards in there and it's never as fun as casual.

>meme image
>battleborn edition
>can't even link the previous thread correctly

WHAT TIME IS IT

Not sure why the other guy called me extreme

Anyone wanna play on asian servers with me after release

I need some english speaker to play with

progress is shared through all servers

>tfw takes me 2-3minutes to upload a webm with a post

Only 18, but I found out about the beta pretty late.

2 AM

Ryuuji no fuck yourself in the face.

except it's 1am

im playing to heroic and that means no 400 ms ping sorry

Zarya synergizes with everybody!

Do you have an idea how is the ping from yurop?

Is the irony that Genji is more of a man than Hanzo will ever be despite being a robot

Its E time

100% cancer incoming.

god I wish my dick was right behind her when she does that...

or my face.

2 FUCKING WEEKS

"ehl oh ehl"

picture for ants

I main Zenyatta as a support because he's the best support. I can actually get kills with him. Much more helpful to a team than just healing.

you cant heal on your knees slut

We can't kill these threads by then.

You can join us in our descent into madness or wait and come back and be chosen for violation.

God fucking damnit I'm retarded.

tumblr dump

There's not much more satisfying than making McCree's kill themselves.

>Hating Genji more than Roadhog
>Being a pocket healer for Rein
I love hooking you worthless shits and shoving my scrap gun down your throat.

too bad he has paper skin and glass bones and dies if the enemy sniper breathes in his general direction

11 days. Less than 2 weeks.

preferably the face desu

I know NA i get 300 ping on asia ;_;

I never kill mercy :^)

deflecting is always satsifying

even when its the 100th time you've done the same thing in one day

Here, made this into le reaction webm for anyone interested.

Is it possible to deflect D.va's ult?

more

post the full image of the 2nd webm. I want to see what that ass is doing fully.

incoming pleb taste

comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/symmetra-a-better-world

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet.

You know, I don't think anyone has really tried.
I'm gonna have to test that at launch.

>That skin changes his katana to a sick ass scimitar

Reposting from last thread.

Veeky Forums can't detect sarcasm

>I can get kills with him so he's the best support

Nigga you ain't no cuck quit playin

meant to quote

Me not being a cuck is why i'm not a pussy ass mercy healslutting all day. I throw my orb on a teamate then throw a discord on an enemy and fuck them up. Don't need NOBODY to protect me.

Picking up bad habits with Mei!

>Much more helpful to a team than just healing.

He is a shitty healer though, not even close to what Mercy and Lucio can do.

I want my dick inside of that so badly you don't even know

bury my fucking face in it every night.

30 healing a second is better than 12 that lucio does. He's fucking shit. I can also heal from a much further distance. I don't need to be holding hands with them like Lucio does. If they're across the map and I see they're in trouble I can throw an orb of harmony on them and they'll be good.

It's honestly pretty bland both art-wise and storytelling-wise, though at least the rest of the story isn't AS awful as the 'you know I don't kill people' line that was in the preview before.

I'm cautiously optimistic to see the weeb brothers short coming up though.

Never faced a Roadhog as annoying as a solid Genji or a Tracer. With Roadhog you just have to dodge the initial hook. But this? Mother fucker just flies all over the place screaming Japanese shit until he gets you.
Plus, when a Roadhog is on my team he's basically free ulti charge. When a Genji is on my team? He'll be running off alone looking for new and creative ways to die.

So I was wondering
If I activate D.VAs boost and hit somebody, can I hit him with the very same boost a second time and it still applies damage?

Why does Overwatch recommend you have 30gb space free when it's a 6gb game?

>throwing away Reaper and widowmaker
It's funny because you're trying so hard to not look edgy it comes off as a kid trying to be edgy.

>maining zenyatt
You fucked up

>Symmetra
So have you told everyone you're gay yet?

>hates widowmaker for attack objective
>cries the second a bastion kicks his ass and there's no widowmaker to deal with it

This mother fucker right here is the only one of you doing anything right.

24 gb of d.va sfm

I wanna bend D.va over and fuck her right in her warm, tight, virgin ass while she screams for help, only to be heard by nobody

>crying about Bastion
>Genji main

???

speaking of the game size does anyone know how big it'll be on ps4? Yes i'm playing on console. All my friends are and I want to be able to play with them. Fuck off. The playstation store says 15 MBs and that's fucking bullshit.

pretty shite haul this time
I guess tumblr's been not tagging their shit or something

Post D.Va noodle arms please.

Yeah, it wasn't super interesting, which is a shame since I like Symmetra.
The way she did things would be neat to do in-game though.

>With Roadhog you just have to dodge the initial hook.
Until you walk past a door and a wild hook flies out and yanks you into his rape cave.

>It's funny because you're trying so hard to not look edgy it comes off as a kid trying to be edgy.
...What?

>virgin ass
hah! in your dreams!
she and Lucio probably tried to fit into her mecha together
if ou know what I mean

I also have rape fantasies.

Living turrets like Bastion never work out. Either they defend too good and cause issues, or they don't defend well enough and are useless.

Mister nofun with entirely predictable trashcan picks. Waifus/husbandos are about personality, and a game like Overwatch thrives on that. Remake this game without characters like CSGO does and it wouldn't have pulled near 10mil players.
>filename
>overwhelming Pharah love
trying too hard, or a gook who goes for foreigner pussy?
generic slut of a waifu, and your trashcan picks are just your counters, for the most part.
Try to think outside the box some.
would ask to ERP in the post-game, but too beta to do so.
Add me IGN:ImThem
@142001298
You don't get a (you)
Why would you ever post anything that's unfinished, and in such context where you're almost guaranteed to get replies?
I like you. Interesting that some of the other pics you list don't carry over into best design.
>trashcan
>D.Va
What's wrong? Don't like that ED209 got himself a girl?
Short list. I thought about doing that, but then again, Overwatch is a game about switching champions. Such a low character pool is a mistake.

I think it's really cute how, because of my CSS, every time someone posts the word "D.Va" it really stands out and it's super cute and I like it

>Love, D.Va

Requesting that image of Winston and zenyatta 30 seconds before attack pls.

they need to nerf his hooks range. It's way too long.

Absolutely agree, I'm going to play more characters and I fucking dig almost all of them but when making it I thought the point was to narrow the field down to as few as possible. Don't worry, I'm not some faggot playing the same thing again and again on a map no matter how much it doesn't work.

Just dodge the hook you shitter.

>Interesting that some of the other pics you list don't carry over into best design.

It's partially because my list of favorite designs would probably get way too bloated if they did, and it's partially because of stuff like acknowledging Genji's design is far from being unique even though he's my favorite overall.

I could probably stand to slide Zenyatta in there too though.

top taste

no my trashcan picks are the annoying heros.

I like playing reaper because he reams tracer and genji

No, it only hits once, same with symmetras orbs

Will post windowlicker lewds.

isnt the asian server mainly for chinese and koreans? My friends and I play in NA and ping still seems fine

her ass is so amazing. I want to sniff.

>that part where the Tracer tries to attack you close range and you one shot her before she can time warp

Too satisfying.