Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

FIRST F2P MEETUP FRIDAY 05/13 9PM SERVER @ ORSHA CITY CH10

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449ag.154551.1f4f6575.153545.153545.14253541
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
pastebin.com/pdw0Xhnw
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/jch246ypmq/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177666.1a253a65.113a4a55.1f213141516b8595a5
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377666.14253551.152535.11253a4a54.1f213141517b8595a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discorders are cute!

First for sorc is good

xth for still guildless and lonely

Xth for FP did nothing wrong !!

Remake this without the fucking troll pastebin, I am so sick of answering questions about those ghetto disfunctional builds

Reposting
Serious question in an ocean of shitposting

If all EU guilds are full there is someone already thinking to go Templar?
I want to try the Veeky Forums experience

REMINDER THAT FOE USED THE THINNEST EXCUSE POSSIBLE TO TEAM UP WITH LITERAL REDDIT GUILDS AND DECLARE WAR ON THE ONLY REAL /TOSG/ GUILD

REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND OF /TOSG/ YOU'LL SUPPORT FUTUREPROOF AGAINST THE LITERAL REDDIT SCUMS AND DISCORD CLIQUE

Do the devs know just how many fucking typos and grammatical errors are in this game?

For not talking about the innacurate and outdate guilds pastebin

>I want to try the Veeky Forums experience
No you don't.
Not even shitposting, you'd be better off starting a guild and just recruiting people normally. Veeky Forums attracts a certain kinda of person, you don't want your guild filled with it.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449ag.154551.1f4f6575.153545.153545.14253541

Rate my memebuild

I'm leveling a STR/CON quarrel shooter
did I make a mistake? it seems they're not very strong late game

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

Help me make the next biggest meme.

CoffeeHouse, Nice Boat and Comfy are real /tosg/ and even more than FP

Good job moving the meetup to one of the cities until this drama blows over

just disband fp instead of creating all this drama you mongoloid

How over-exaggerated is the whole "swordsman is trash" thing?
Was thinking about doing a swordsman build, but having second thoughts now.

E-eating popolions?

>anime styled
>reading from left to right

Stupid
By that logic two thirds of revived popolion would be in his guts

Exaggerated but don't expect to beat the dps of a real dps class

The best Swordsmen can do is a tank/dps hybrid and if you accept that you'll be happy

so if I go STR, I'll end up spending way way more on potions than if I had gone DEX?

what later jobs can compliment linker 3?

I just wanna be linker and group with people and have them kill stuff for me. Then they will like me and i can pretend i have friends that care

Quite true, your dps cant compare with archers or wizards. Your only use in pve is for grouping mobs.
Swird3cata3 in pvp is pretty annoying tho

It's honestly not so bad. I've played a few others.

Truth is, Veeky Forums is literally only the way it is because of anonymity. If you had to register and have a name and shit to post, we'd be just like Reddit.

>discord afraid of fp and makes a secret alliance with reddit so they don't get destroyed trying to take our tower
>infinite damage control even trying to explain fp is a bully guild so they had to help all the other 7 guilds we're fighting
>the other 7 guilds are fight are literally better than discord at pvp and they have been getting btfo all day
you guys really fucked up. i thought lolipan had declared war on you and planned not to murder you guys but now...

I just want to know how viable it is to get dex on a swordie before I go on with this build friends.

I already read that swordies are completely useless outside of swashbuckling bots, so I already accepted that fate, I just want to have fun pvping with my meme build.

never go linker 3
Go linker 2, get joint gem and get chrono 3

Who is your favorite Discord /tosg/?
Mine is Akai! She isn't the best player but she tries her hardest!!!

but lifeline seems so fun, and it will give me intelligence without sinking a single point into it.

>Linker2
>Joint gem

It doesnt increase the links. Only linker1 gets increased links from the joint gem.

who?

Forget about gem, I forgot that link 11 is trash though it will get boosted if you get cleric2 with divine might

>literally /xivg/

And linker 3.

Just decided that I'm rushing 6 alts to 200 for dailies instead of focusing on my 267 main.

Any advice, opinion or a good reason to stop me? Anything goes, even telling me to kill myself is unironically a valuable advice.

This cutie!

>rushing 6 alts to 200
no. just kill yourself. it'll be less painful.

ok user just drop it
no one cares
believe it or not FP is the minority of this thread, just keep your drama ingame

Ok, so Pole and Theurge seems to be the only skills useful in this Circle. I guess I should save up points for when R8 releases then?

is anyone else getting atrocious lag?

I think IMC is too distracted with damage control on brazilian servers that they have neglected maintenance on how to get shit to actually work

>everyone says SRs suck ass
>/tosg/ SR in my 130 rush
>he literally solos mineloader before we can even catch up to him
>im the second person in mineloader's room and it explodes as I arrive

thanks disinfo agents

I really wish you faggots stopped arguing about drama in a god damn videogame and actually tried to chat about it so I could get some help with this and start my new character so I can play my videogame in peace.

Why do you people like drama so much, I just want some help to play my videogame, if there was any info about this anywhere in the internet I really wouldn't bother you desu.

Lifeline is good only on paper and in dedicated party. I saw here not long ago a linker 3 crying about dumb swordies thinking it's physical link and cancelling it. It's also prone to disconnects. If you don't have 4 good mangs with voIP that aren't at least half retarded, better get link2-chrono3 and be appreciated everywhere.

I'm going to marry Akai!

Enjoy getting instantly blown up by wizards.

Should've been a Chronomancer

I can't interact with the central purifier in the caves

How do I fix this?

They think they are being the kool kids in this general, but they are actually too lame to actually go to redditboards.

Come on Fedimian and wisp any Cawfee, they are going to be more helpfull than everyone in the thread

>sapper is shit
>meet one in dungeon
>it drops a broom trap and literally decimates the mobs
Thanks again misinfo agents.

I'm going to kiss her womb with my penis!

But I shouldn't I grind Alemeth first before carding up? How can I grind Evac/Storage/Maven with this PvP build?

I'm fine with being a tank/dps hybrid, even if it means leaning more towards the tank side of things.
I'm guessing that kind of build would make me completely irrelevant for pvp?

Pelt1hop1cata3

how good is memesketer? is it the FOTM build?

I need to be a special snowflake

Considering the guy in that video mostly kills wizards and archers because he went 250 dex and everything else into con, he seems to be doing okay, do you have some experience to back that argument up with or are you just pulling it out of nowhere?

This is how generals die desu.

I'm still downloading the game, I just like to do my homework when I care about my videogames.

How people grind as jew classes?

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

>/tosg/

Reddit and friends, not /tosg/

Warlock with dark theurge will just blow you up when you get close with at least 30k damage. I doubt a low HP build can survive that.

Card up to r7 and forget about leveling till r8 is out

clerics on suicide watch

Depends on the build

Anything with Cata in it is good for PvP

pls, I don't want to reroll because of this ;_;

this desu senpai

>discord

literal botnet malware datacollecting shitfest.

no thanks would rather use fucking skype.

Sapper is fun
The strongest archer? No
Viable and fun? i seen them in Evac with the Templar and still doing a good job

>implying priest 3 is 100% of cleric population

Don't you need to [V] to bring up compass or something? Also don't move as soon as you press V.

This Discord has nothing to do with /tosg/, it's a hangout for the /xivg/ clique and their Reddit friends

use compass and/or go to other places

skype is just as bad if not worse

the only reason u should avoid discord is because of the circlejerking, play the game by yourself or with close friends and enjoy it dont get involved in vg autist NEET drama

>no thanks would rather use fucking skype.
No you wouldn't it's the exact same fucking thing but with ads.

Switch to keyboard mode and hit space when you are close to it instead of trying to click it, it is an old bug that has been there since beta and you will encounter it many times throughout the game. if this does not work then well, I just don't know user, i just don't know.

If you ever consider Fedimian take in account thats the EU regional server

Honestly it's pretty damn close almost every cleric I see seems to either be Chaplain+choice classes or Cleric 2 Priest 3 X support.

>he doesn't pvp with priest C3

I want PVE carebears to leave. LEAVE

I accidentally replied in the last thread.

pastebin.com/pdw0Xhnw

This is Lolipantsu's guide to Swordsman skills. He's leveled 2 Rodeleros past 160, so I'd trust his description on that class at least.

It's a low damage build, if anything, but it's going 250 dex and everything else on con, that's not particularly squishy. This guy said he had 28k-32k hp too.

So how am I supposed to know what attribute to level? Do I just max level every attribute for the skills I max?

Anyone else starring waaaaay to long at the various shoes from female characters?

I wish I could stop.

I'm pretty sure I'll be too laggy in there.

Thanks senpai

I sorcerer/negromancer any good or are they shit because of the pet AI?

HOLY SHIT CAN SOMEONE RATE THIS FUCKING BUILD !?

I guess it's too meme.

30k damage by one spell. You would expect the Warlock to have other spell.

Also, he is fine in that video because he is not going up against PvP build.

seek help

redditbase/10

Did it work? If it didn't I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what else could work.

Looks memey enough, thanks m8 I'll consider this.

Warlocks won't always hit 30k in pvp don't you think?

Improved for free
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21177666.1a253a65.113a4a55.1f213141516b8595a5
Not the best wiz on the market but playable
Have fun collecting cards to feed a Memeshooter

FOR FUCKS SAKE

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377666.14253551.152535.11253a4a54.1f213141517b8595a5

Hello anons, Im new, should I use cards immediately upon getting them? also where can I buy TP?

Considering pretty damn close almost every cleric you see is bot I'm not surprised buddy
Senpai, just tree of drvdrvbrbrbbry

My favorite Discord is the one you people know as "York". He is a pretty cool guy (female).