Should I get a job at a collections agency callcenter?

Should I get a job at a collections agency callcenter?

What am I in for? It seems to at least be fulltime hours and stable pay in an airconditioned office so how bad could it be?

Help

You ever work in a call center? Can get old very quick.

No this is why I want to know how it will be

it sucks

Hrlp me should I do it or nah?

>how bad could it be

I worked at a call center for Rogers full time for like 7 months. Compared to what you make, and the stress, get an education and a career or find a better job imo. I went from working there to a security guard where drive around unmonitored for 8 hours a night, do 5 minutes of reports a night and play monster hunter gen and watch movies all night. Shits cash.

Basically, use it as a bridge to find a better job. If you don't have a lot of work experience and they're willing to hire you, go ahead. More than likely they aren't going to let you have your phone on the floor, browse the web, and you're going to have a constant call flow. The upsides, tons of kekks to be had if you meet some cool co-workers, and it really helps your interpersonal skills

Why the hell not? It's not that bad, if you are immune to the feels of harrassing broke and desperate people about their outstanding debts.

Money is probably decent, hours are plenty, experience does look good on resume and you get to sit on your ass all day. 7/10 starting experience.

If you make it big while young and are able stop working, are you technically neet?

True I may do that.

>Rogers
you in ontario? Seeks I need some license to be a security guard

I guess ill do it while looking for better jobs

NEET just means not in employment education or training. So yes you would be. It also applies to retirees, stay at home parents, the unemployed, etc.

Working in a call center kind of blows on its own merits, but the degree of shittineas varies with the nature of the call center.
Collections fucking sucks. End of story. Your call volume will be high, goals difficult to meet, and everyone you talk to will be a shit.

I'm not saying don't do it. Collections being terrible has some advantages. They will hire you when no one else will so it can be a valuable first step.

But prepaire your jimmies. Never done it myself but it's universally despised within the industry. Good luck.

Anything to do with poor people and money sucks, because they don't understand it and will just yell at you.

I do call center phoneslavery for people's prepaid welfare debit card customer support. It sucks dick. Quitting in a month, just needed a job to help pay for school.

But seriously op... within a few weeks you will just hate nigs and white trash. Basically anyone other than upper middle class and above whites and Asians and jews sucks.

can someone make an even larger .png version of this for me

i worked at a call center, it was pretty enjoyable. there were no 'goals to reach', everything was pretty relaxed, and you got to talk to people. it will depend where you work. collections agency doesn't sound so enjoyable.

What I learned working in a call center for a credit union is that people are y bad with money and it's everyone elses fault but their own. It honestly wasn't a bad job but I'm finishing my degree so I do not have to do customer service crap anymore.

See if there is telecommuter possibility, call center work from home is far superior.

These are too funny. I wish biz made more of these.

you're going to be
a) pissing people off all day due to calling them about shit
b) doubly pissing them off because you're telling them about debts that they owe

prepare to get abused and to develop a strong hatred for yourself and others

>a callcenter
>A FUCKING CALL CENTER

Are you TRYING to lose the last bit of your soul? Seriously everybody jokes about how accountants and dentists are taxing but that's because they were never placed in such a position meant for Hitler only

I work at a call center filling loss reports for an insurance company. It fucking sucks. Partially due to excessive micromanagement and the fact they are constantly hounding us to keep our handle times down yet give is garbage software that loads for 10 seconds every time you click on something. The call stream is pretty much constant as well.

Something like this wouldn't be so bad though. I'd love to have a nice cozy job where I can shitpost on the chan all day.