>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo
Last Roman DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Age of Charlamagne DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Chaos POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
Orcs Campaign Let's play -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135
Dwarves Campaign Let's play -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/65628729
Empire Campaign Let's play -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/65806257
Vampire Counts Campaign Let's play -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/65979369

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first one for FTL travel is impossible.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Anime!

rollerino

friendly reminder to report shitposters

Ancient Empires when

>What are wormholes
>What are areas of distorted space

>you will never face-fuck advisor-sama while geisha-chan narrates

Why even live?

So is this the guy from the cinematic?

So the bird is the lord of change?

Not FTL. If you drove across the street under the speed limit instead of going around it would you have passed the speed limit?

Is Stellaris a Total War game?

>Adds new links to the OP
>Doesn't purges

Pretty disappointing desu senpai

>wantings purged

you don't belong here, bud.

No, Patrick, Stellaris is not a Total War game.

FUCK OFF

Go away you autist, what does your rambling have to do with total war

Cmon Patrick we are going home

Bannerlord is never coming out, Patrick.

that butthole looks infected

FUCK OFF.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

why even live

DID SOMEBODY SAY WARP TRAVEL

A ship that size literally cannot exist in reality. Get rid of it.

It can, it doesn't go against any laws of physics.

Is this a strawman shitpost because I called your shillaris retarded? Sorry bud, but it is retarded, completely in fact.

Not to mention, as far as I know 40k warp is more akin to wormholes, they enter from one side and go out from another, the guy in stellaris literally says faster than light lol.

HURR I MAEK MY SHIP AND IT HAS INFINITE CANNONS AND MORE THAN INFINITE SPEED, WHO CARES IF IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A CHILD WOULD WRITE IT'S FICTION!

Yeah that's right, fuck off Cathedral Knight! I've had it up to here with your self-buff bullshit!

On another topic - what LLs will people be using first off? Mine will be Azhag, I've always loved his model and he's a nice hybrid.

FUCK

OFF

Dunno, probably also Azhag, Grimgor is too vanilla for me

Thorgrim. He sounds like a jack of all trades and he buffs choppers. I just hope he wont be too gimped without his throne. Since that's the only thing I dont like about him.

>He isn't a Deep Follower

Join up and eat a god today!

likewise. that throne is fucking ugly as shit

Only the best will do.

If I feel like eating a god I'll just suck on Yorshka's elbows until the feeling goes away.

I just wonder if it's gonna make him strictly better, or change some combat stats for buffs.

Do we know anything about Sigvald at this point?

Has there been any gameplay of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

The best LL

>make him strictly better

He starts with it, doesn't he?

The High King is never supposed to leave his throne.

You don't understand.

.ytinifni dnoyeb gniog ekil sti thgil neht retsaf og t'nac uoY

I thought it was a mount choice. But I'm not too sure.

Am I the only one that prefers to do a ton of custom skirmishes over a regular campaign? I don't like how the AI seemingly pulls stacks out of their asses.

>without his throne

He's always on his throne

>Am I the only

You're never the only one, but you're in the minority

We know less about Siggy than any other LL. All they've shown us is that he's a pure melee lord and has a passive buff to chaos corruption and a leadership bonus vs. the other humans.

With any luck they'll do a Chaos campaign stream in the near future starring him.

He can leave it, but can't sit anywhere else.
It's pretty bad when you invite him to your party.

We literally know nothing about him and faggots still voted Kholek for the stream

For fuck sake

[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

When did that happen? I'm not aware of any chaos streams they've done. The only showed off Kholek in that video Darren did a week or two ago.

I just find the campaigns kind of boring and medium difficulty isn't a challenge and hard difficulty is the AI cheating, at least I think they are.

There hasn't been a vote yet senpai, we don't even know for sure that there'll be a Chaos stream

s still trigger people

We don't know if the AI will get to cheat this time around. The only major difference in difficulty they've told us about for WH is AI aggression.

Am I the only one here who hates how Med 2 feels? Everything feels so sluggish, slow, and lazy. Even Rome 1 is more responsive. Sure the mods are great and all but thats about all the game ever had going for it.

in the tabletop is gives him bonus wounds and armour. if they stick with that, i'll have him without it

Yeah M2 is pretty shit aside from the mods

B-but they said it was the best one!

what do you think about elves

pretty cute, but often boring, I like TES elves, both culturally and in term of appearance they are really different from the humans

>tfw initial release is going to feel really Vanilla and we'll look back wondering how we ever played without most of the factions and extras implemented

warp travel me to 2020 senpaitachi

>Draw a human
>Give it point ears
>elf

The worst kind of fantasy artist.

it will be like playing civ game on release I wager

tes total war when

It's odd but when it comes to the Warhammer universe i'm drawn to playing Orcs. Any other fantasy it's humans for me, paladin type heroes mostly. Just my 2 cents

>get a manlet
>draw a beard on him

How are dwarves any different?

Wood elves are really interesting since they are more like murdering ecoterrorists than treehugging hippies. They also look a bit like ayyys compared to the high elves. And the high elves are more dickish and powerful than elves in other fantasy realms. Dark elves are edgy faggots. Still I cant wait to conquer the brets with wood elves and turn their hovels into forests or murica it up as the high elves

the franchise is such a mess after TES online, I dont know if it can recover to make a good TW

So reckon we'll be able to mod out own commanders and generals?

Isnt TES online set a looooong time before the current games though? Mybe they could place it in the "future" or in an unspecified timeline

I'm definitely interested, but it sounds like CA may have to do some "interesting" things to make each elf faction to work.

TES Online was a Zenimax game, so does not effect the Beth games at all
The Beth games are getting worse since Oblivion though, so still fucked
They need to add to TESVI, not take more away

WHO YOU PLAYING IN TWO WEEKS LL AND FACTION!?!?!?

Grimgor Swaghide or The Emperor Karl Franz.

Saying the Bethesda TES games are getting worse since Oblivion when there's been one since Oblivion is a redundant ass statement.

I stopped following development once I read about them retconning lore.
And I havent played a tes game since Oblivion broke my heart.

I guess they could cobble together something coherent if they tried, maybe if Todd and Zenimax are tired of raping the franchise they could sell the license.

This! And Oblivion wasn't an upgrade from Morrowing either, I'd honestly say that I enjoyed more out of Skyrim than I ever did out of Oblivion.

Learn to read
>Beth games are getting worse since Oblivion
So that's still either 2 or 4 games, depending if you consider fallout
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4
Yeah, seems like they're getting worse

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Who Huns here

I disagree.

Skyrim plays better than Oblivion in a lot of ways, it's not as floaty and people don't look like potatoes

But the actual content in Skyrim is just so shitty, Oblivion at least still had big dungeons and quests that were a little bit complicated. I'll take that over a smooth game with content for babies any day.

As a game, Skyrim is better, it's worse as a TES game because it's barely an RPG at all, even though Oblivion was terrible for it's backwards ass leveling, at least it was a god damn RPG

They're not retards, they can still make what we want user, that old school RPG with a mystical fun world to discover
They wont though, because they'd make less money

Oh we're talking about all Bethesda games now? Well apart from all this being increasingly irrelevant to Total War, you're being 100% subjective.

>big dungeons

Yeah, every single one looked like the last one. And quests seemed easy as fuck, as in all the other TES games.
Hardly. On the quest level it looked like all other TES games, but I admit, I liked its leveling system.

>every single one looked like the last one

Unlike Skyrim where every single dungeons WAS the same dungeon because every single dungeon was a corridor.

So you don't think bethesda games have been getting lower in quality since Oblivion?
And yeah it is off topic, didn't start the conversation tho

It's levelling system was literally Morrowinds but was backwards because you had to level your minor skills which weren't the ones you picked to not be underpowered

Are you hunfags going to play Chaos warriors in warhammer?

No Horse Archers = No Deal

>a corridor
That's simply not true. Skyrim dungeons had halls, like Oblivion ones, but they looked quite a bit prettier and different from eachother. Every single fort in Oblivion looked the same, every single cave and sewer aswell. Stop looking at it through nostalgia goggles.
I won't argue that. Still, I prefered it over Skyrim's. And also, not that user, but yes, I don't think Bethesda games lowered in quality since Oblivion, quite on the contrary, they were better than Oblivion.

Still, this conversation is off-topic, so let's end it before someone gets b&.

Chaos is fucking stupid.

Dwarves & Orks 4 lyfe.

Chaos Dwarves on the other hand... Are completely forgotten about and the only way I can play as them is in Rage of the Dark Gods for Medieval II.

Personally I'm not. My current Hun campaign is progressing slowly because I'm tired of all the suicide stacks that converge from every corner of the world and follow me until I'm ready to smash them.

Agreed, Skyrim was horseshit for it's levelling system, it was a poor RPG, which is why I think of it as a poor TES game, it may be a better game than Oblivion, but I still rate it lower
But yeah, they're both downhill from Morrowind at least, in a lot of aspects
Now it's just a wait and see to see what they do to TESVI, could be alright Skyrim tier mild fun, could be terribad

I see theres mounted axe throwers, is that not enough?

they would have to place it during the Thalmor-Empire war though, though I suppose the Dwerem-Dunmer war would be pretty good as well

I think you know where the exit is kiddo

>and the high elves are more dickish and powerful than elves in other fantasy realms
>high elves get their shit pushed in by dwarfs in the war of the beard
>rekt by manlets
>strong