I'm reading about the Northern Wars and shit and I'm really surprised to see how Sweden was the Nazi Germany of the...

I'm reading about the Northern Wars and shit and I'm really surprised to see how Sweden was the Nazi Germany of the 17th century. What event changed them to what they are now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Bloodbath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nazi Germany
more like Saudi Arabia

Great thread.

Haha, well memed my friend!
>straight out of /pol/

This could've been a half decent thread.
Start reading at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Bloodbath
and continue onto the 30 years war, and the Swedish Deluge.

>Haha, well memed my friend!
It's true though

mother russia happened. several times.

>It's true though
wow nice argument you really convinced me now I see the truth at last Sweden is literally in the middle east xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This assertion is more true than people may think. The country had zero religious pluralism at the time, dealing the death penalty for people like Catholics and could excecute any soldier that disturbed another soldiers prayer. While waging a great war to spread the protestant faith we aldo took money from Catholic France just as Saudi Arabia takes money from the USA while spreading Wahabism.
That may mostly have been the norm back then though, not sure on how it looked in other countries.

More like Napoleon. Hitler wasn't evil only for subjugating other peoples, but for destroying then as well

I get the meme here, but why need to make the black girl look ugly?

Technically the Revolution destroyed all those dialects outside of Ile le France and Napoleon was sort of a part of that.

Can we talk about Finnish contributions to the Swedish war machine?
Some say they were immense

If you are thinking about their cavelry, it's mostly just propaganda. People though they were heathen Tartars able to use magic.

because if you made her white it would ruin the joke

>why need to make the black girl look ugly?
Ask God/nature.

I think they were extremely powerful

For you

>Hitler was evil
When will this meme die?

He's right in the sense Swedes were religious fanatics. But Saudi Arabs are absolute pussies who can't even protect their borders without American help so the comparisons end there.

The same thing that happened to Nazi Germany they poked too many people and fucked with Russia when they didn't have the staying power.

>He's right in the sense Swedes were religious fanatics
OP was comparing NS Germany with 17th century Sweden, how is religious fanaticism relevant to this at all?

Retards lack subtlelty

FRAM
GÅR SOM EN MAN
EN HEL ARMÉ
MARSCHERAR PÅ LED

Yeah, but user was saying that it was mor comparable to Saudi-Arabia.

Krigets konst jag behärskar!
Låt mitt namn sprida skräck!

They look the same

Holy shit, who would have thought a portion of women in the white feminism movement all come from a common white nationality. Next you're gunna tell me there were at least 55 BRITISH feminists in history. Coincidence??

>I'm reading about the Northern Wars and shit and I'm really surprised to see how Sweden was the Nazi Germany of the 17th century
OP is obviously referring to European history, which means Saudi Arabia is irrelevant, end of discussion.

Yep. You're right, my bad.