/aog/ - Attorney Online General

no drama for real this time please edition

>What is this?
Ace Attorney Online! Allowing anons to unite to talk, shitpost, perform AA-like trials and have fun overall.
Our server is Attorney Online Vidya, come join us!

>How to download this?
The following document has all download links and information:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit

>FAQ & Tricks
docs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit

>Gameplay footage WHERE?
Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!

>My client keeps crashing, what do I do?
Check the FAQ & Tricks document for help.

>[music/character] when?
docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit

>Strawpoll document
docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU

>How do I play [x] role?
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>WIKI
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/

>TEMPLATE LIBRARY
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>HOW TO GET STARTED
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous:

dead game

here's how you do it: open task manager and in applications right click attorney online and hit maximise in windows 10 the tab is called something else but it will be on the far left side just look around until you can find a maximize
only problem is some resolutions or systems can't get the copy chat for some reason so only certain people can do it

>Brisbanearguesrelevancy.jpg

Jesus fucking christ. I really wish I could talk to little shits like this in person

>no drama
You know last thread only survived that long because of all the drama right? Otherwise it would be choo-choo all aboard the page 10 express. We need drama, and drama needs us. So let's all talk about people we hate

>fclss
Everytime I see him he feels so pretentious like we don't even deserve to case in his presence

>maximise in windows 10
I need to know if there should be a period after maximize before making fun of you.

i'll put you on your period and then make fun of you

Someone should make a sweating animation for Greg.

We need to write down a list of basic reaction emotes (like smugness, sweating, shock, etc) to make for characters lacking them. Because some characters just don't have the emotion necessary to fill some rolls.

user are you ok

>Rec Room
>103 people
Why is it so popular there?

Alright guys, just hear me out here. If we post a /v/eekend thread every weekend, anyone who checks the catalog of that board is going to have seen it eventually.

AO is such a niche thing, any actual person interested in playing is going to join eventually. Of course, there is an unlimited supply of shitposters on /v/, despite this. Thus, the amount of people willing to case is limited, but the amount of people wanting to shitpost is essentially endless. Still with me?

Alright so. What if, and this is just an idea here, instead of having a /v/eekend we tried advertising on a board that is not /v/? instead?

/area tends to lie.

That's probably not allowed.

why not Veeky Forums?

Fresh Doc just put down in Area 2 if anyone wants to build.

What other boards would even be relevant?

Veeky Forums, shameless but subtle shilling in an /a/ thread for AA anime, one of the designated shitposting boards

Make a thred in /pol/ and shill for nurnberg case. If we are going to kill a game, at least lets do it right

Guys just hear me out. What if

No seriously

what if we

guys stop it

what if we

post on /v/ but not post screencaps?

guys stop it I think this is a good idea.

I'd sooner make a thread on /s4s/ and turn our screenshots into a meme.

>/a/
Please no.

That kind of stenoing ends up looking like shit though.

I noticed Furio's breakdown emote was missing, so I made a custom one. What do you guys think?

His original breakdown doesn't really fit any case that's not Recipe for Turnabout

I might start playing Tigre if that's added

Yeah, I like it.

epilepsy warning

Nice, can you do others (Kristoph, Gant, Atmey) as well?

If you're lazy about it, yeah. But if you do it well it can be done really well.

Area 2 needs someone dumb enough to be defense

A3 looking for both leads and a couple of witnesses if anyone's interested.

I have a theory

and bear with me here it's gonna sound crazy but it's so crazy that it just might work

what if that faggot Rhoda from the rec room
is actually
a girl?

Don't start yelling just yet. I know what you're thinking "that's stupid he's obviously some dude who just wants attention" and that's true
but

consider the evidence

The other day "she" came back and then left because, I dunno, "she"'s a whiny little bitch

The month before "she" left because... well pretty much the same reason

The month before that "she" probably did something else whiny and irrational

Do you see it now? Do you know what this means?

What causes females to turn completely insane for about one week each month?

That's right.

ALIEN
PROBING

Rhoda was abducted by aliens and probed.

But wait, there's more! What's something else that happens once every month?

If you said "The full moon" then you're correct.

So now not only was Rhoda probed by aliens
she's also a werewolf!
Which begs the question

why hasn't she been banned yet?

Why do we continue to allow the werewolf menace on the server? What if it can spread? Who here wants to be a werewolf?

I know I don't.

Protect our children from this lycanthropic epidemic. Wake up, people!

Fuck off

Has the werewolf epidemic spread this far already? How many of us have been infected?

When making this, I based it off Larry's crying animation, so that is the reason it's more cartoonish.

I improved Wocky's cut in

I like it. Thanks for putting the time in to make it, broski.

Lead Pro and co/support Def still open in area 3.

Also improved Zinc's, once I've finished fixing the current ones I'll start making new ones again.

>people then proceed to talk about nothing

amazing idea

Which area should I stream? 2 or 3?

2 seems to have a good premise.
and three final bosses

2 is gonna be a roller coaster

Area 2 it is. Stream is up now

twitch tv/lawfuldickish

yo area 2 i heard you need a steno well i can't get in game right now but if you post the doc i can steno from here

what?

Then try to discuss cases? Believe it or not, when these threads were still /v/ exclusively, they survived NOT by having screencaps as 90% of the posts.

Area 2 has spots.
Join in them.

Area 2 needs a stenographer. I can do it, but I need the doc, and I can't get in game to ask for it. So link it here and we'll all be gucci once Valant's done on the map.

>posting the doc in the thread
>giving steno to someone not even in the game

Kay, I'm not a doc bomber. I'm a docfag who needs a fix.

then post it in in-character chat. Put some spaces in it so I can copy it down.

>HEY GUYS REMEMBER HOW GREAT X CASE WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN IT AND I DID THIS

That image is fucking disgusting holy shit.

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS FUNNY SCREENSHOT I TOOK OF MYSELF BECAUSE I DID A FUNNY THING IN A CASE XDDD

Oh fuck you're right, I didn't get a good look at the picture, it looks like a demon.
Have a prosecutor to make up for it.

Kay: What's up with the guy in the thread? I says he can't watch but he's reacting to what we say

and yet still no doc IC.

it's incredibly easy to tell that a lot of screenshots are not taken by the person that said it

That's not much better.

Nothing pleases you, does it?
Have a naked Hikki.

Even that is better than "hey check out how wacky this game is". And there are still ongoing cases.

Kay, you don't have to steno. Let me do it. Athena made a backup if you think I'm shitposting.
Lana, fuck you, link it in IC

Oh shit nigga it's a /v/eekend.
Go keep it alive

>flat chest
Just give it up, you're never gonna get it right.

>hating flat chest
you don't deserve anime girls

Area 3 still needs people.

Lana got it right, I was gonna steno from the stream. If you really wanna do it though, Kay, I won't fight you for it. You were there first.

Sorry, I don't like kids.

Wit 2 has disappeared in area 3, last piece of the puzzle before we start. Anyone can replace?

Someone post doc link in stream chat. I gotchu senpaitachi.

Sorry that your queer.
Have a better Fey.

Kay, I didn't even get the doc. You can trust me. It was someone from the inside who did it. Ray's d/1f7Uv4_TEt18uyo doc doesn't exist.

Finally you get it right, faggot. Was that so hard?

Considering that you're mad gay, of course it was hard.
Can you join area 3 now you faggot?

Ray, I've steno'd from Guardly's and Faris's streams before. It's actually helpful sometimes, since you can check the vod for things that go too fast for you to type and fill in the blanks during downtime.

Bitch boy I would if I had the time to case but I'm only gonna be around for like 2 hours. I know your gay ass wants me in there so bad but I can't, sorry.

Literally kill yourself.

All these copies of the doc and none for poor old stenonymous.

Yogi, I don't have a twitch account but I AM serious.

>the number of mods in the rules document just got reduced by 2

>6.5 moderators
>literally every time call mod is hit, its either lewdton or adam

please let this be a joke

wew

Is this actually your fucking tripcode?

TIME FOR A NEW TRIP LUPES

Nah it's actually something else.

>Getting rused this hard

I guess its time for me to switch.

>people falling for oldbagismywaifu

Please you really think I wouldn't have the hashtag part of my tripcode copied as well? You really think Lupadim must be dump.

Athena, it's like I said, from where I am right now I can't get on AO. I can see IC, stream chat, and read the thread. If you want to use one of those to give me the doc, great. We can start as soon as your judge gets back. Otherwise, someone else will have to steno.

Lupadim
Lewdton
Adam
Namu
2.5 more who don't do jack

Or maybe 2.5 more who case anonymously instead of characterfagging in the rec room and making sure everyone knows they are mods?

Except for the fact that they never answer mod calls. Only Adam and Lewdton do. Lupa is obviously a mod because duh, and Namu everyone knows because he never does anything. The other 2.5 mods are like Namu where they don't do anything, but nobody knows who they are because they don't circlejerk either.