/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 General

Can't Get Good Lewds Edition

Previous sode: →

>Skill Tree Beta Calculator (might be out of date)
payday.drakendomain.net/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator (going to be out of date):
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (going to be out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (definitely out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculator:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/364040961451575980/
steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/840297192197686194
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib19evMJJVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ila8iUT0OIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Stream in 90 minutes.
steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/364040961451575980/

Second for Ex-president being broken.

and... hotfixed
steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/840297192197686194

Reminder
>Game breaking bug crashing everyones games.
>Takes Overkill one week to respond to it and another week to actually fix it.

>Bug effecting one perk deck making it nearly invincible.
>Hotfixed next morning.

RIP Ex Presidents

You were finally worth using.

6th for everyone has forgotten Jacket

That's a really gay comic.

>implying there isn't worse

I know there's worse. That does not lessen the previous comics gayness. Or that picture's.

So how's the new gun?
is it fun?

>fun
>payday 2
Pick one

It's "fun" on Overkill. It won't hit accuracy good enough to be any thing but a mid range weapon, and the reload can take a bit without any boosts, but it lets you feel like The Boss. Would not pay for it or use it on DW or when playing with others though.

>being nice to eachother is gay

Look at this fucking millennial girly boy.

Who the fuck is that faggot Adam?

Stream is live. We'll be giving away 15 copies of Sydney during the stream.

Why is the Payday: The Heist soundtrack so much better than 90% of the Payday 2 soundtrack

>mfw The Take part 2 drops and SWAT starts busting in through the windows

>Open stream
>Motherfucker asking if the webseries will be continued.
nigga its been like 2 years since the last episode came out

>Talking about trying to keep crossovers in line with the Payday universe.
>Fucking Goat Simulator.

>devs manage to wipe on overkill bomb: dock

Tried to ask all your questions. Sorry for the fail.

Cloakers OP.
Devs without Inspire more OP.

Which questions did you get to ask?

All of them.

Introductions:

#00a - Who are you, and what do you do at Overkill?

#00b - Is the Overkill hockey team still alive and well, and do you play on the team?

Sydney:

#001 - What decisions led to giving Sydney the H&K 416 C (PDW) along with the Beta-C 100 round magazine?

#002 - What were Overkill's goals when creating Sydney's perk deck?

#003 - Why does Sydney look so different from Georgia Van C, the actress who portrays her?

#014 - Are there any plans to make the Beta-C 100 round magazine usuable on other AR and SMGs in PAYDAY 2?

Community Questions: (From the community!)

#004 - Will there be another large round of weapon rebalancing in the near future? (Some guns feel underwhelming such as the Valkyria, Patchett and the Broomstick.)

#005 - Are there any near-term plans to add leg and arm hitboxes to the NPC's in PAYDAY 2?

#006 - Can we expect more collaboration DLCs between Overkill and other studios before the year is out?

#007 - Are there more close quarters combat (CQC) heists being worked on for PAYDAY 2?

#008 - How "custom" will the new safehouse be? What will make each person's safehouse a beautiful and unique snowflake?

#019 - Will there be any changes to the sound effects for the AP turrets? (Right now, they are rather loud.)

>Overkill buying their own safes
what
is that even legal

>devs don't know how to play their own game

Is this why payday 2 is slowly going to shit more and more?

>devs manage to wipe on overkill bomb: dock
>devs don't know how to play their own game
Devs think easykill is hard. They balance around bodyshotting enemies on easykill. They don't give a shit about DW.

>Armored Transport:Forest
They can't even name their heists.

>this stream
How are they allowed to be this incompetent?

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the stream, what were the answers to these? Or is there somewhere I can watch it with time stamps?

Here you go
>twitch dot tv / starbreeze/v/66175506

>#007 - Are there more close quarters combat (CQC) heists being worked on for PAYDAY 2?
Meh, the whole point of asking was to tell them that they needed to stop defaulting to open-field killbox level design. I doubt you got anywhere close to a good answer or made them think about their bad practices.

Thanks for trying I guess.

So now that the character page is full, that that mean we're unlikely to ever get a new heister?
No Syndey safe, the fuck?

They are removing dallas and sputnik safes and adding a new one, pretty danm obvious that is sydney

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ib19evMJJVI
>mfw you're trying to hold the bank on Overkill but you end stuck in the drill room, being forced to look for snipers every five seconds

>white chains

shit, meant for

Its shit. Weak, horrible accuracy even when modded for it, slow rate of fire not enough to compensate. You'd think with a drum mag you could hose down a whole wave of cops, but when every cop takes a decent burst to down, you end up using more ammo than is really necessary. The 200 rounds go fast. One upside is you can get it to a fairly low concealment (6 IIRC), but there are far better weapons if that's what your after. It actually feels a lot like the MP5, just with way worse hipfire.

>mfw hearing the cute pager lines for sydney,
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ila8iUT0OIY

Don't worry, it's coming next week and it won't be achievement related, that's for sure.

So I should wait a few weeks or months then try to sell my Dallas and sputnik safes for $5?

Oh, thanks. The gun was practically the only reason I was considering shilling out

thanks senpai(s)

Welp, guess I missed the stream for free codes today.

This should be titled "2edgy4me pack"
>Mohawk
>shifty tattoos
>butterfly knife
>gun with a drum

You'll make as much profit as the autist waiting to sell his FWB and Slaughter safes. aka. nothing

Oh well, I'll just wait til I get 300 safes and sell them for 1 cent cheaper then base price, then I can buy the new dlc

>generic -punk aesthetic
>edgy

what a world we've come to

>Get Reputation Beyond Reproach two days ago
>The next day, a bug in the game literally makes you fucking invincible

I mean I guess it was more satisfying this way

The thing is, the safes are only valuable for the skins.

But there is a plethora of skins out there, in tens or hundreds of thousands. If people wanted a skin, they would spend $0.10 to buy the skin itself instead of the $0.05 + $2.49 to buy and open a safe.

The only potential value a safe has is in getting the Legendary skins. That is a 1 / 10,001 chance for a $400 skin. Not worth 10,001 keys, about 160 of them at best. Sorry, drills.

You're stocking up on inventory for a virtual good that has no inherent market value or advantage.

People tried it for the Crimefest II safes and it was a failure. There are thousands of dallas and sputnik safes out there, you will have to wait for 8 months before seeing any real changes.

On the other hand, Car-4, deagle and judge skins can be a better bet.

>just sideburns

literally WHO wears their hair like this

I mean I've seen rat tails, mohawks, mullets, little side hair loop things, but...

JUST

SIDE

BURNS

and that blue poof at the top, which only triggers me a little.

>furry shit on the op

dead game

>literally WHO wears their hair like this
They're jewburns. Orthodox Jews wear them.

Can't hardly blame him, finding good art of Clover is harder than finishing lab rats DW.

One of the two furries are Chains though.

Does the DLC unlocker still work? I'd like to try some of the newer stuff.

Yeah, it works.

huh, i dont encounter hardcore jews very often... guess you learn something new every day

>Timely references

That's a male-only thing and they're usually curled.
He's wrong, it's just stupid punk fashion at the end of the day. Like everything else she wears.

The irony of a punk girl anarchist wearing them as a fashion statement isn't lost on me.

Anyone have a maximum sentry build they really like? There's so much to go for in the beta and all I've managed to do is the ole "make sprinting ICTV inspire build who kills things good"

Two things

1. In not like I have a choice if I get a safe drop, and I'm not buying a drill so I have no choice but to "stock up"

2. It was a joke.

>punks aren't trying to be edgy

>2. It was a joke.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE PROFESSIONAL

THIS ISN'T PROFESSIONAL

>Pilot's deploying the lance
>And by deploying, I mean kicking out of the helicopter

I just realized that I think this is a tongue in cheek reference to old train heist that was an absolute fucking crapshoot because the ability to finish it stealth was decided entirely on Bile randomly throwing it into the LoS of the guards on the map

Old Train was a fun time.

>helicopter hovering 50ft above you in secure area
cool, whatever
>duffle bag
WHAT THE FUCK?! CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD

>mfw pubbies decided to toy with the shell bags and throw them out violently

how do you throw something violently in payday
do you just elbow drop your throw keybind
do you like beat the shit out of your keyboard and then execute it with a .45 round through the g key

you aim up
and then you press the throw button
its like you've never played "kill the autist with ammo bag bombs" before

I made a thing.

Inspire+FAK uppers+ICTV+Berserker with Yakuza deck.

You get insane armor regen speeds with it, about 1s. The smallest piece of cover or even the cops stopping firing at you for a second is enough to get your armor back.
Thanks to berserker you can use basically any gun.
I picked the HE loco to test how good it would be and boy was I surprised at the results. I was clearing out corridors left and right with no effort, stunning everything that lived and also getting all of my ammo back thanks to the shotgun ammo buffs. The damage ranged from 150 to almost 200 depending on my hp. The HE stuns also allowed me to regenerate my armor reliably out of cover.
I only used the M16 for snipers and dozers.
The FAKs with uppers make you fucking invincible, no downs, and you get your armor back instantly if your hp falls to 0. The drawback is your damage falling but if you can somehow reliably take some damage without dying you'll be fine.
If you actually get downed, you get back up at about 2% hp which gives you x1.9 berserker ranged damage.
It felt really strong to me and I think it's a viable build.

>2016
>people still missuse the term hotfix

>leave music on random
>don't act dumb starts playing

>not having it set to random playlist

Remove Die Hard Aced since you're not using a ballistic vest

Ok

What's the best AR for DW? I need to move on from heavy eagle perfection and OVK

Literally anything

Informative.

M308

M308, go 120 damage or go home.

if you have the skin unlocker, use the Dallas skin for the M308 for wood effects.

local man actually considers buying worthless dlc to get his completion meter higher

Next heist when ?

Never, Jiro finding his son never ever

>almost summer 2016,
>still no green bridge job,

why even live ?

M308

10 shot magazine? Not a problem. Mod it right and you won't need more than 2 shots, unless it's a cloaker or a dozer.

Just use the Eagle Heavy. It's my go-to gun for DW.

Where the heist at

GTA

Could just use the unlocker.

I wonder if we'll get the remaining 5 PD:TH heists before the dev lifetime ends.

None of those are good as Clover's "sorry, I woz takin' a doomp" line.

Is there a list of guns where Silent Killer would actually take you over a relevant breakpoint?

>tfw torn between clover and syndney for QT factor.
Choices shouldn't be this hard

Chainspack DLC with Panic Room, Green Bridge and a Chains safe when?

>another ugly ass piece of sht female heister

so a good looking female is sexist for the swedes

Both at the same time

BOTH AT THE SAME TIME