/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Kinda late to the party, how do I get Irisviel?

Xth for best Berserker

I envy your paint skills, OP.

assassiner is my favourite class

best daughteru

Onis soon

BEST SERVANT
E
S
T

S
E
R
V
A
N
T

Do you think the setup of always having one servant with a sword, one with a polearm, etc., is stupid and limiting when making up new characters for the story?

GOOD SNEK

Buff soon

Do all the missions until ACT-18.

xth for best swimsuit

Got it thanks.

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Still no TL ?

>The afterword of SF v3 is Narita screaming when he plays the Edgemon event and finds out it did the same thing he was doing
>Then Sanda going, okay if there's an event where our charactes will be showing up, could you show us ahead of time, and then coming back a week later screaming the same thing as Narita did and having to rework the plot of the latter part of Case Files and so on.

So Narita had probably to rewrite SF v3 due to Nasu's doing the Count of Montecristo event.

>wanting balding loli

Grail war with Mace Saber and Javelin Lancer when?

RIDER BUFF IN 35 MINUTES

Best archer

Why doesn't Medea have divinity even though she's a demigoddess with supernatural ancestry in both sides of the family?

what a puffy vulva

xth for lewd Liz

'cause Jason's a prick and Aphrodite was touching herself

Nice drawing, OP

It would be hilarious if he had to add all the Watchers stuff because of Nasu getting ahead of him and used Edmond before he could.

I have horn fetish pls no bully

I wonder what Perseus' skills will be.

>No bully
>Posting on Veeky Forums

Where do you think you are, user?

Wakame EX

He should legitimately have Blessed Hero. The Gods loved the shit out of that fucker

So it could be said that she makes you horny?

Why is she bald on front of her head?

>there is second avenger in sf war
>it is some literal who like kullervo

How mad would Edgemondfags be?

Divinity B and Affections of the Goddess C or higher. I can't think of much else without feeling like I'm reaching.

Fuck of Kullervo would be great

If he had plans he probably changed them right now going with that afterword. He kind of added Edmond references though when Dumas starts talking about him in a kind of a meta commentary on his recent popularity.

Messed up my phone had to factory reset
Only place I saved my bind code was inside
Completely F2P so I didn't care much about it

It was fun but I'm finally able to get out, thanks anons

Maybe riding? He did ride Pegasus. Others could be something more generic like charisma or bravery could easily fit

Not that much. They helped him out because he went on a quest to kill Medusa. And after he was done they took back most of the stuff they'd given him. He didn't have a lot to do with them afterwards.

Your finally free

>saving onis for ants

Well that's more than most Greek Heroes got. Most of them had the gods actively trying to hinder them. Only Achilles and Diomedes I would say were as well loved

Subscribe. You're finally free, user

>not having bind code written literally everywhere

Xth for SumaTera

So looking on BL looks like the chance of true berserker being Edison are about 99% also looks like their might be a divine sprit too

Should I change my name? I don't want to scare superior nipponese friend invitations away.

I never knew how much I wanted this ship till now. Post more

I pray she's good or at least decent. I need to roll something badly after the F/Z event debacle.

A+ Riding.

>calling yourself a slut in the first place
No, it's better this way. Now I know who to look out for.

Objective list of Servants that are canonically stronger than Lancelot
>Solomon
>3 Tails Tamamo
>Cu Alter
>Black Iri
>Ozzy
>Nursery Rhyme
>Artoria Alter

Objective list of Servants that are canonically equal to Lancelot
>Gawain with Numeral
>Karna
>True Archer (Avenger/Archer Herc boosted by grail mud)
>Achilles
>Arjuna
>Atilla
>Scathach

Objective List of Servants that are canonically weaker than Lancelot
>Gilgamesh
>Arturia
>Herkek (Berserker Heracles)
>Cu Chumeme (regular Lancer Cu)
Li ShuWHO

I wonder what Jason's skills would be.

>Since I didn't mention this yet, this girl, who wants revenge on magical world for what it did to her family, summons True Berserker at a power plant. It goes berserk before she can finish establishing a contract with it and attacks her.

>She accepts her fate and is going to let it kill her in exchange for it continuing to survive after she dies (it can draw power from the power plant as a replacement for magic energy, but it probably would dislike the idea of having to use energy created by its rival Tesla) and rendering all mysteries meaningless, but the Einzbern homunculus, or what looks like it, intervenes and scares True Berserker into making a contract with the girl.

>The girl then senses the power coming from this lady, who comments on being in luck in finding such an easy to enter vessel, and sees that it's far beyond that of a Heroic Spirit.

>The thing inside the homunculus tells her that she doesn't have to worry since despite how she looks, she does like humans and that she intends on ruling over humanity now that she's here.

>So, pretty much the consensus online is that a divine spirit is possessing the homunculus. Also the narration basically says that whatever catalyst she used to summon RoboEdison is what caused whatever to possess the homunculus, so maybe somebody can guess who it is from that.

PLEASE MAKE THIS CANON NASU-CHAN

Nah. Just stick with that so people can avoid friending you.

At least make it more interesting like "FluidDruid2030".

The divine spirit is inside the Einzbern homunculus woman.

So it's a servant that actually doesn't run on magic, but electricity. Now that's going to be a brutal servant.

Reminder to not reply to the jetfag

WE

Charisma EX or Incitement EX. Also, Affections of the Goddess A+++.

>Divine Spirit
>With Herc's luck it's probably Hera hell bent on fucking him over one more time

Faust when?

He should be pretty good considering his fucking homunculus qualified as a servant

WUZ

FGO Part 2 so never ever

KANGZ

PERSIANS N SHITS

Narita also screamed after seeing America in GO.

He turned Edison into that thing, so I wonder how he will distort Edmond or Dumas so it doesn't feel a repetition of what we got in GO.

Nevervember isn't that far away.

It's funny how no one's hyped for Gil and Enkidu anymore now that Rick and Herc have shown up.

I'm still hyped for them ;-;

>guitar playing crusader king

Why is Richard so cool?

Wouldn't there be an epilogue after Babylon? I remember Nasu said something like that. If that were the case, expect it to be next year.

I'm sure they're saving that for pseudo-servant Shinji or Heroic Spirit MATOU.

I really hope we get to see brown loli Saladin. And Barbarrosa

>Gil
>Hype
SF would be better without him.

Speak for yourself just because they didn't do anything this volume doesn't mean their not hyped

>Huge RT fanatic
>One of his abilities are turning anything into Excalibur.

Literally best Saber

They're boring anyway. There's so much crazy shit going on that I'd rather hear more about.

Okay, I get why London robots were Babbages, but why the hell Eddisson robots are? Are DW that lazy that they can't make another sprite for american army? Are Jerusalem and Camelot will also have Babbages?

So, mysterious Einzbern demi-servant scarred the shit out of a berserker and forced him to form a contract with no name girl.
Either the berserker is a pussy or the demi-servant is another overpower servant.

So Narita wanted to go full Chateau d'If but Nasu did it before him?

Because Edison stole shit in real life. Makes sense that he stole Babbage's robot ideas.

because he stole the design and built them without the help of Grail magic

Edison took Babbage's bots and improved them.

Sumanai but best saber is pic related

Enkidu had his shine when they showed the fight between him and GIl. It's Hercules' moment now.

Richard knows Lancelot is UNRI\/AL|ED

They didn't do much, but both of them has a NP yet to be revealed, right? I really wonder what it could be

It's a joke on Edison stealing other people shit and improving it. They even mention it inside the story, that's all what Edison is about.

>Either the berserker is a pussy
He's a lion
>or the demi-servant is another overpower servant.
Seems that way

I hope you're all ready for Boudica's second buff.

>Heroic Spirit MATOU
Raping your sister isn't heroic no matter how many times you do it, Shinji.

If only best Saber didn't become a complete joke on F/GO. At least he can kill dragons I guess

It's even said in his profile "the guy who fucking sued everyone"

Whos ready for that second Boudica buff?