twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s1NM3d2WCVa4

HeyGuys

pastebin.com/J8R1fUbH

Someone make a thread that isn't tainted with this pathetic headcrab meme

>CAW! CAW! I've been exposed!

You've been exposed.

Don't post about Cronikys this thread

how much RNG is a game allowed before it's pointless to speedrun?

if a game uses a random number generator to determine the outcome of any situation and this could cost time, that game is SHIT

then what games are left?

Couple factors:

How much time can be saved or lost by it?
How far into the run does it occur?
What moves the RNG? It might not be as random as you think
Can you compensate for the potential time loss?

i think all rng can be theoretically manipulated, whether it's by time spent in game, inputs, etc. except for cases like roguelikes of course

Depends on what moves it. You can anyways TAS a good result but it might not viable rta

/srg/? More like /zoo/

You goons are always chimping out and squawking. Take a look at yourselves, you are the true animsls.

nice projection, squid

I don't even know where to begin with TASing, but I think just choosing the right games in terms of RNG is good enough. Like you don't want enough RNG where it's a dice roll that either kills a run or make another PB unattainable, but you don't want a game with too little RNG where it gets stale and it's basically just grinding forever.

this is an xcd post

Imagine being so fucking retarded and stupid and delusional like Yarumasi that you actually think you know who is posting.

ha

LiquidxEvil

ok Croni you've had your fun with me

Da nkr philosophy:

Cuck or be cucked, yo

Stiv hung up the phone as Tolki sat beside him and wrapped her arms around his flabby body. Stiv still couldn't believe it was true, the girl he had always lusted after was now sitting on his bed with him hugging him like she was his girlfriend like he always wished she was.

"I just feel like I can really be myself around you Stiv" Tolki said as she sat up. "heh yeah I agree" Stiv replied. "Yeah ill do it tomorrow" Tolki said, seemingly out of nowhere. Stiv looked at her in confusion, "uhh what?".

"Oh I wasn't talking to you Stiv, I was talking to sheila rae. "who?" Stiv said, starting to get worried that something wasn't right. "sheila rae is one of my separate personalities." Tolki said. She went on to explain that she had 5 different personalities that all lived in her head together.

Stiv was still having trouble processing what he was being told. Tolki explained how one of her personalities, named "lucy" was the evil one but she could communicate with satan and if lucy told satan information about Tolki's life then he would reward Tolki with visits to "the purple place".

"what is this purple place?" Stiv asked, knowing he probably didn't want to know the answer. "its a place I get to go to see my old friends who aren't in my life anymore, my friends before Sam". Just then Sam started knocking on the window telling Stiv to open the front door.

Stiv quickly got up and let Sam in. "Hey im just here to pick up Tolki so we can get some work done on the project today". Sam started picking up all of Tolki's things and stuffing them into her bag as Tolki just sat there looking up at Stiv.

"Yeah ill go with you too" Stiv said. He was now greatly concerned for Tolki, she was completely insane and he needed to tell someone. "I'm gonna stop by my place real quick and take a shower" Tolki said as the three of them were outside walking towards the computer lab.

After Tolki left, Stiv turned to Sam. "Hey Sam, has Tolki told you anything about... voices shes been hearing". Sam looked at Stiv and smiled "oh you mean her personalities" he said in a smug tone. "I've known about them since I met her, i guess it was only a matter of time before she was stupid enough to tell someone. I'll have to fix that".

"What are you talking about? You've known about this for years and you haven't taken her to the fucking doctor?" Stiv said as he started to get angry. "She doesn't need a doctor, im all she needs" Sam said with a grin. Stiv had to stop himself from going ape shit, "Well im taking her to see a doctor, her mind is fragmenting and she needs professional help". Sam laughed "I don't think you understand how much control I have here Stiv".

At this point Stiv was infuriated, he no longer cared about his friendship with Sam, all he cared about was getting Tolki help and keeping her away from this psychopath. "Oh yeah? well I just fucked her last night bro what are you gonna say to that?"

Sam's grin instantly disappeared. "a minor setback, but it wont do you any good. I've done years of brainwashing, I utilized her mental illness to craft the perfect submissive wife, she is completely dependent on me and will do everything I tell her to. Your one night stand isn't going to save her, ill have her back in my control soon enough"

just then Tolki came walking out of her place. "you can't do this Sam" Stiv said quietly as Tolki approached them. "Tolki, we're going back to my place now, you aren't strong enough to work right now". Sam said to Tolki. "Yes sam" she said. "Oh and you're not allowed to talk to Stiv anymore, he wants to take away the purple place" Sam added.

"what the fuck are you doing?" Stiv said. Sam grabbed Tolki by the hand and started walking away with her. "also no more talking to anyone but me, okay? I want you in bed by 8pm every night and I'll decide your meals for you" Said Sam as he led her away. "yes Sam" Tolki repeated once more.

"Tolki! don't go with him, hes brainwashing you! you need to see a doctor! you need professional help!". Stiv yelled as they walked further away. But it was no use, Stiv raced back home and tried to think of something. He logged onto facebook only to find that Tolki had blocked and unfriended him. Suddenly he got a text from Sam.

"Tolki will no longer be talking to you. Don't worry, shes fine. She's in the purple place right now. She doesn't need you anymore, she only needs me. She knows to stay away from you now".

Stiv's heart started racing as he refreshed the FB page over and over. He texted Tolki's phone only to discover he was blocked on snap chat as well. Stiv collapsed to the floor crying right as he got another text from Sam, "The purple place is the key to all this".

When I am watching RPG limitbreak I feel like I have gone back in time to where GDQs were fun.

what was the name of the layout manager program for srgm

slayer stream d44m

what happens next

Let's see what's on Nicovideo right now :)

>Dragon Quest (JRPG)
>some JRPG I can't identify (JRPG)
>another JRPG I can't identify (JRPG)
>聖闘士星矢 黄金伝説/Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Chrono Trigger (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Derby Stallion (Simulation)
>some sonic game?
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 6 (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Majora's Mask
>another JRPG I can't identify (JRPG)
>Dark Souls (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)
>Dragon Power
>Sunshine
>Chrono Cross (JRPG)
>SM64
>Sunshine
>Unlimited Saga (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 4 (JRPG)
>Dragon Quest 3 (JRPG)

JRPG/Simulation density: 74%

nvm it's streamcontrol

I feel like I had a chance to court adrian between her dating cosmo and taylor and I missed it

there's always a chance

>dark souls
>jrpg
>lumping "simulators" in with speedruns
>2016

it's speedrunning a simulation :)

if i ever wore that all my black friends would make fun of me

He can't even get WR in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. Why do people still pretend this sell-out is relevant?

What's NKR's last name

roof

RobxRoof

tranny insanity

the end times

How slow is too slow in speedrunning?

if you dont have the World Record after a few attempts, then you are shit and should kill yourself.

General rule of thumb is that if you aren't speedrunning to seek validation from other people, you aren't doing it right.

based nkr

fw can't speedgame because your knuckles are swollen and bloody from beating trannies out of community

tranny insanity

You've beaten nobody and probably haven't left your basement in years

you're doing a shit job at that, so stick to speedrunning. this is an all inclusive hobby.

i am easily the most homosexual person that browses this thread

try to prove me wrong, i'll suck your toes right here right now

meows...

I have athletes foot and a fungal nail infection

croni this has to stop...

ok here

>EG time
i'm out

I DO SO MUCH RESEARCH

Is Cosmo the smartest man in speedrunning? He knows so much more than all of us...

my kind of girl

how, in the FUCK did this canuck get Frederick fucking Reynal to appear on his stream?

>yurocucks literally have a mudslime mayor
Lmaooooooooo

I don't know who either of those people are

Frederick Reynal created Little Big Adventure and Time Commando

>Little Big Adventure and Time Commando
I don't know what either of those games are

send nukes pls

anyone else hate fags like blood_thunder who do 1 playthrough of a game and then "speedrun" it like he's planning to do with doom 4

You mean Fallout 4 WR holder BT?
No, not really.

I wish he'd at least try to get the Bioshock record back from Glurmo though.

you're not allowed to speedrun a game after one playthrough?

>Is Cosmo the smartest man in speedrunning?
>in speedrunning
lol

>tfw i'm the juwan howard of speedrunning

medixevil

he ain't cosmo no mo

don't link me to that shit what the fuck

that's where narcismo posting belongs

thanks you for doing God's work and keeping this the speedrunning general

Does anyone have a clip of Narcissa saying this?

youre missing out lad

Tranny posting has to stop! *masterbates to anime and waits for zfg to stream*

>de hippie spacing

wording every word of this post

soy or AGP?

transexual is just a codeword for mentally ill