/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #237

"My Kyuuto Gyaru" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but join the DG group.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Box Gacha confirmed

Boo. I don't want it, give me regular gacha tickets. Shitty jews.

I want to fill Chie's gauge.

Tell me more about this box gacha, what is in it?

What the fuck is this shit.

This thing that's been available in JP MCC for a bit and is now getting brought over here. JP user talked about it before, check the archive.

I want to treat Diligent to some gyuudon. AMB, where's the gyuudon recipe?

i agree with you user! i wanted the gold gacha ticket

Damn Jews!

Autistic kuuderes with big funbags.

Is not really a bot, just me spamming bookmarked girls. For the last few months for some reason at times a girl doesn't count as "socialized" at thus is socialized twice if I open the tab again.

Yeah, for some masters I socialized their girls daily for several years. I know is maximum autism and often I think why I keep doing this since I have no gain for doing it: no exp from doing it after the 100th time and nowhere the popularity to appear in the MCC10... but I feel realy bad when I decide to stop it.

There are no kuudere in the game yet though.

It'll happen I can feel it

With or without glasses?

No glasses unless its the thick hipster ones

Good.

i want to hug a fairy!

i want to fug a fairy!

FD a shit

Better than DG at least

Shit A is better than Shit B, huh?

So what is the box gacha?

It's long gone on the JP side actually. Lasted maybe a week or two.

They fucked this event up, they should have made the higher star food give a multiplier or something for the achievement awards, rather than just times cooked.

What kind of name is that?

At lesst DG still gets support.

Do you guys remember what was the first outfit you had your girl wear?

The Alice dress, you know that one you're given during the tutorial, I spent my first free personality points on obedience, I had her wear that until someone told me I had to change their costumes once in awhile and that I had no fashion sense.

Anyone have any tips for making good outfits? I know that I should avoid clusterfucks and accessories that don't make sense, but I still feel as though most of my outfits are boring. I'm having an especially hard time coording the "Traditional Marskinai Blue".

That particular outfit already has a lot going on with the full, detailed skirt, the flowers, and the squirrel, so you won't want to have too many accessories anyways. Any animal equips that go on the shoulder would work nicely, and for backgrounds, the lake shore and mountains should go well.

Better to be borning than clusterfuck if you ask me. Just try and think about what they are doing and where they are and work your accessories into that.

I want to eat Needy's home cooked meals!

Then her pussy.

Why don't you have a needy myroid yet?

Because cakes > moms. Unless it's a cake that I turn into a mom.

Check em' , TTK.

Done.

Thanks for the work, by the way.

Who's hungry? obligatory shitpost

You're welcome.

And thanks for the triple, Steven

Rotate your images, you fat fuck.

Well fuck it was rightside up when I uploaded, but you just lost a plate my friend

I want Dominant to milk me while trying not to be embarrassed.

I want to milk Dominant while teasing her for having such a lewd cock and making her feel embarrassed for having it.

This

>futashit

I think.

I want to punch Dominant in the face.

Ew no I'm not into scat like you.

I'm not who you think I am.

It's ok, you don't need to pretend. I won't judge you for your disgusting and unhygienic fetish. Just be careful, people have ended up in hospital from eating shit before.

Thank you for your triple too.

Live

gay