Warframe General /wfg/

picked madurai edition v10-0
Previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/a5vZXugt
FAQ: pastebin.com/RBjxzmTE
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/tZ4b2FPb

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData/blob/master/MissionDecks.txt
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it’s not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/492068-nothing-here-not-important/
youtube.com/watch?v=cxKzDt9phnc
pastebin.com/A0UxwtVp
forums.warframe.com/topic/611760-saryn-spore-build/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad news, bros. I heard becca is going on a diet.

1st for shits n giggles

nth for liki system drops never

nth for stealth rework never, and Boob Prime very soon

post today's sorties

this guy
>25p for a very small CHANCE to get a 120p item

i know right ?

Earth is such a shitty place minus sex
forums.warframe.com/topic/492068-nothing-here-not-important/

Another example of how pathetic Warframe players are

frogbutts.

Nth for Chroma is the best tank in the game.

I don't get it?
Is that an attention whore circlejerk?

what the

ezpz

Why does the forum even exist?

relict form the times when DE cared about community feedback and didnt delete any critical or sarcastic comment

>every 30-90 seconds
>BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP

Why isn't there a way to permanently uninstall focus lenses? there's nothing more annoying than those fucking convergence spawning and walking into them when I have literally no use for focus anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=cxKzDt9phnc

More like too long. Interception and Mobile Defense are best because I can solo afk them.

MAH

HEY MAH

MAH

GRILL ME A CHEESE

pastebin.com/A0UxwtVp

>There is no salvation for your crime against Phorid.

today are shorter than single intercept

gib build

Should I shoot her out the airlock or keep her?

Reminder Saryn is viable for endgame

>Kubrow Breeding
the game tells you what to do with her

She might grow big and fat and you could sell her for plat.

Max range blind Mirage.

>Endgame
It's clear you new-shitters do not know what endgame is.

And no, she isn't

oh look, retarded noob woke up and caught up on what everyone here knew half a year ago
except still got half the things wrong

gas Saryn has no problem dealing with sortie enemies

>it's a 'shitposter pretends he knows what he's talking about' episode

What the fuck is this shit?
>2 empty slots
>Lanka with no HC

ARE YOU A FUCKING WHITE MALE?

>sorties
>endgame
Do you even play?

I only used that as an example. Let's see your build. Oh right, you don't have one.

just fuck off tireshitter, its been proved many times you have no idea about anything, you've been told that Saryn can be good 3 months back, finally you caught up, congrats, you might spot being a shitter in a year, but everyone will still remember you as nothing but annoyance

My Saryn isn't forma'd since I'm lazy. But even with 0 forma the build has almost every essential mod. You are only missing CP aura and power drift (or QT+Flow). The 0-forma build has 95% of Saryn's damage potential

>no HC
The build only cares about Gas damage, and you get more gas damage from Infected Clip than HC. In terms of overall damage/shot HC is better, but Gas damage is all that matters

liestream soon 10o!

I consider sorties to be endgame because only autists do super long Void runs for no benefit

>you've been told that Saryn can be good 3 months back
Except that's wrong you retard. Ever since her change /wfg/ was 95% convinced that she was shit. Very few people thought she was good. And NOBODY ever gave an explanation as how how to build/play her for her to become good.

I did thorough testing with her gas build and can confirm that its damage scales well into sorties.

Niggles, I was one of the original, day one Saryn rework backers. Back before spores got it's second "buff" and you could spam it 90x a second because no icd.

So fuck you. I have several builds that would rape the fuck out if this one like it was prom night and your build hesitated for a second.

Fucking have re-jew've still on your fucking shit.

So fuck you m8, choke on a dick and die.

>m-muh sekrit builds

yeah I believe you m8 ;^)

I'm not even the guy you're replying to

>missing 45% damage potential
>0-forma build has 95% of Saryn's damage potential

k

>45% damage missing
what mods do you think can possibly provide such a huge damage increase?

go to check my build vs posted one
Have numerous errors that I am too lazy to fix because fuck it, sound quake aug banshee is easier to clear DEAC with
post rant, and interject fragmented prom story for authenticity
He should still eat a dick sandwich though

How much did you jew a single loki set for, /wfg/?

where's your build?

>noob who never played the frame and didnt forma
>tries to teach others

Post one.

Forma is required to bring out a frame's max potential, but for most frames you only need minimal/zero forma to play the frame to 90%+ of its capacity.

Prime frames especially aren't forma-hungry because they start out with multiple innate polarities.

Is this coobro worth something?

it was discussed here in details many times and all Saryn players knew it, builds were posted countless times too, they are nobrainer, also it's in the fucking wiki
only noobs like you missed the memo and never played her to find out yourself, and no one bothers to spoonfeed you noobs if you cant be arsed to read or play yourself

>tireshitter got btfo and switched into denial mod again

as always

Latest augment poll in design council

Im an advocate for both saryn and the lanka, and this is still an embarrassment...

>hear sonicor is fun
>build it to try out
>50 base
>10% crit
>0 status

Did I just get meme'd on?

why is everyone talking about non-optimal butts

Yup, girlgamers dig 'em zebra legs.

forgot pic

no, trust me
it ragdolls like no other

It is pretty fun and it actually does have status.

>everybody knew she was good
Is that why 95% of /wfg/ said she was fucking garbage for MONTHS?

>builds were posted countless times
Except they weren't jesus you are just making shit up. Now, all you have to do to prove me wrong is dig up said builds on Veeky Forums archives. But I know you won't, because they don't exist

There is literally nothing wrong with the Lanka build.

I've already said my Saryn build has 0 forma, but it has almost every single mod

Its only fun because it ragdolls like no other. Literally every single hit will ragdoll everything near its explosion radius, every time.

You don't need damage. Just put fire rate, multishot, and blast element.

mod for blast damage

Oh fucking shit those Limbo augments.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>derpy bullet jump banish
>teleport
>shitty clones
>movement slow
>rift portal
>blast effect

Oh fucking shit. I fucking hate this community so bad.

It has status but the stats page lies about it. Mod it for blast and enjoy ez interception and mobile defense.

>Lanka build
agreed, youre an idiot if you mess up the lanka. The simple fact that you are claiming a gas build belongs anywhere in endgame is unforgivable
>0 forma, but it has almost every single mod
lets ignore the fact that youre trying to use saryn. there are two empty mod slots, which immediately makes you a shitter. this is not endgame worthy

you dont have a 1337 sup3r s3kr3t build, you just have a novelty that was figured out a long time ago. there are even youtube videos over that do a better job than this

im good at the game guys

>enjoy ez interception and mobile defense.

I already have that, it's called Mirage's 4.

of course this gen is full of noobshitters like yourself who only play 3 frames and have no idea about others

and the builds were posted everywhere, surprise! even on forums, you are just too much of a noob to know
just fucking google and here you go
forums.warframe.com/topic/611760-saryn-spore-build/

how does it feel to be worse than forumshiters?

>The simple fact that you are claiming a gas build belongs anywhere in endgame is unforgivable
You clearly didn't even read the image at all, and you clearly have no understanding of Spores' interaction with Gas damage

why do I even bother

>two empty mod slots
again you didn't read the image or actually any of the posts that followed. I already answered this multiple times, even an illiterate retard like you should be able to find it

>you just have a novelty that was figured out a long time ago. there are even youtube videos over that do a better job than this
I find it hilarious you pretend to know shit when you clearly have no idea how gas/Spores even works

oh my fug

I made a huge wall of text yesterday specifically referencing that EXACT forum thread, because that was what got me interested in Gas Saryn in the first place and the guy's build was what I based mine off of

I don't claim credit for coming up with it

I'm just trying to spread gas Saryn to /wfg/ because 95% of people here think she's hot garbage only good for DEAC. In reality that's not true. I don't remember ever seeing her gas build mentioned on /wfg/

What do you expect from the liestream?

Not a fucking thing. U19 will be utter shit. And I mean that from the bottom of my good heart.

The game has finally went full forum-shitter so don't expect anything good from now until the company is gone.

Sorties are DEAC.

fuck me all of them but the first one sound delicious

Technically true, but sorties are the closest thing to endgame we have.

post-DEAC previously referred to 40+ min void runs

Except in sorties you get to face the exact same level of enemies without sitting through 40mins of boredom

1h+ void runs reaches higher enemy levels than sorties, but the vast majority of people don't run those because they're boring as shit with little incentive. The only people who do super-long voids are doing it for bragging rights (or autism)

All those suck ass except the 2nd one

Walking pace is too slow to be of any use. It'll be faster just to take off PM, move, and set down again

It seems that season 7 comes with Vauban Prime, right?

>95% of people here think she's hot garbage
the meme machine takes another victim

nothing personal kid

>tfw scrapped it for credits and held onto the MK-1 Braton until capable of using Tonkor
Oh, to undo the mistakes of the past.

Not that I'd ever use it still, I really don't like burst fire rifles in any game.

It's true though

Every time someone asked if Saryn was good, everybody responded about how she sucks now and how much the change destroyed her. Inevitably the "Saryn-is-still-good-starting-kit" image gets posted. You know the one

People might be memeing. Maybe they secretly knew she's good but didn't want to spread the word ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but people who claim that Saryn had a positive response on /wfg/ are simply stupid

That's what people are voting for and I'm laughing so hard. Walk as fast as chroma doing his 1 expect you don't have armor and you aren't invulnerable. Mesa should just get removed from the game.

Valkyr on the other hand.

>15k credits
>"event" weapon
nigga what

Vauban will be Primed Alerts with RNG on top

if you cant think for yourself and see past memes and shitposting you get what you deserve.

HOWEVER, just because you figured this out doesnt mean that you are moses leading newfags out of egypt, parting the meme sea. go away, tierfag

I really really like your image. Can I save it?

>Keeping shit because it's >unique

>baro now sells primed key to prime void for prime booben
>you still can drop forma bps in it

kavat summoning sounds gimmicky as hell, claw range increase is probably best

I didn't know it was an event weapon, I just thought it was my next set of basic gear that I got for completing the Vor quest line or what have you. What can I say? I'm so new I still have that bubble wrap smell.

you can probably get it back if you contact DE
i think of it more as a hunting rifle than a burst fire AR, to be honest

>DE really has to make a pole for Peacemaker
>DE literally ignoring DAY 1 RELEASE OF MESA SUGGESTION FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS
>Attack ring grows larger instead of shrinking.
SO BASICALLY DE-NERF IT. FUCKING IDIOTIC COMPANY
>Percent incoming shots deflected/enemies stunned
OH YOU MEAN HER AUGMENT + PRESSING 3 THEN 4? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ON CAMERA YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT
>Can shoot projectiles out of the air within 15m
NIGGA WHAT? WHAT???
>Radiation Proc
hahahahahaha JUST FUCKING DELETE NYX ALREADY

>summon Kavats while in Hysteria

Jesus I might remake her for that.

i have ever prime, exclusive, and event weapon and no reason to live

>completing a vauban part alert has a chance to drop a vauban prime alert
>this must be completed within the time frame of the original alert
>the reward is a random vauban prime part
>chances for each part are not equal

By the time this augment comes out those 1 shot kitties will be nerfed.

>Increase range of Claws is the lowest voted
Who wants to shoot me in the face?

Really? I know some companies are willing to undo mistakes, but DE would give back an item you knowingly and willingly got rid of?

>health and armor based on valkyrs
>damage based on equipped melee
>number summoned by power strength
you know it would happen

>lvl 100 hyena pack assassinate
Do they just pick the most annoying bosses for assassinates?

>Believing Kavats will have the same damage as AI Kavats

Did you already forget handing defence targets your weapons completely ignore mods? And you expect Kavats to retain their OP damage?

It would of been a cool concept from a different developer.

Now you're just being facetious for the sake of disagreeing with me

NOBODY on /wfg/ ever posted about the Saryn gas build. Almost everybody who said she was shit did so unironically and without sarcasm. I only became aware of the gas build because an user posted a picture to the forum thread where a guy went 105 waves with Saryn and explained his build.

When it came to Saryn, /wfg/ was literally outsmarted by a PS4 consoleshitter on the forums