World of Warships Admiral wowsg

Patch notes:
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-0551-patchnotes/

Stat tracker/Stalk your favorite wowsg
warshipstats.com/
warships.today

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/nuWhcW1K (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>In-game chat channel
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTetKxtmI9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JFalY7wXm-I
youtube.com/watch?v=GJRaeAK3L1Y&list=PLA69BB087B3D1B538
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA69BB087B3D1B538
imgur.com/a/h1wKn
youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU
youtube.com/watch?v=1LbmuyUPyZo&list=PLf9c5Bv1_VkSHEYL7vWKyLZAJyycW9rxQ&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=XZdI0qU7WOo
youtube.com/watch?v=5fslhBpTbXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ignore and alert mods when someone posts Kantai Collection.

First for let's dump actual ships in here

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
>wowsg without //

I swear these fucking people.

hello autism my old friend

Some retard who spammed rape comics always tried to hit the dump limit whenever someone whined about anime so he could create a new thread.

They'll do the same shit again mane

I thought that fag killed himself?

Battleships truly are the most beautiful weapons. They have a mystique, lineage, and personality to them that no other ship does. However there is no debate that they are obsolete.
But damn, did they get a good run.
youtube.com/watch?v=TTetKxtmI9c

Truly epic

Also learn to make a thread OP.

Go fuck yourself

I bet you set some battleship on fire and he never repaired

>beaten by refugees playing stock ships

LMAO
M
A
O

Maximum kek

Could they ever come back? If laser technology gets advanced enough to completely negate the threat that missiles and aircraft pose to ships, would the world's navies begin constructing nuclear railgun armed Battleships to compensate?

They're going to use submarines and not floating citadels if that ever happens which they're already doing

World of Submarines when?

>mfw Russians can get their subs up normally but American subs can't

youtube.com/watch?v=JFalY7wXm-I

Maybe. I bashed their whole lemming alone too.

>Posted on 13 May 2016, 06:15 UTC by: avfun
>That is why Iowa get buffed in WOWs next version

Indeed. They were immensely choreographics and useless. Still, truly beautiful and terrifying.

But the problem is that the all of the world's navies focus on cramming the maximum amount of missiles onto a hull, that's why the Iowa was retrofitted and why some Clevelands served until 79, big hulls to cram full of missiles. In a world where missiles are rendered obsolete by laser weapons, subs would be especially useless as they are only armed with missiles and can't protect themselves from missiles.

>immensely choreographics
>choreographics

>adjective

No. Focus on armor over speed will never come back. It shouldn't because it's an outdated philosophy, just as line tactics and volley fire have been done away with.
Not to forget that operating a Battleship's main guns is a very complex and intensive process. It could be automated like some tanks have done, but it would still be futile. There's no reason for a ship to have heavy guns when they can use missiles with more range and ability to maneuver. They are relics that have no place in these times, but should still be admired and respected for what they once were.
But for anyone who has freetime, here's a great documentary about the history of the Battleship.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJRaeAK3L1Y&list=PLA69BB087B3D1B538

>tfw these curves
>this stately superstructure
>Going to always have one around when I finally start building the model
man BBs are aesthetic as fuck

Stay tuned everyone...

I'll be gifting anyone who would like a t4 jap bb. It's on sale so I figure why not help out my wows brothers. Few questions first.

Ign
Will you honestly use it?
What is your favorite bb?
Do you really honestly want it?
Post your favorite nfl team.

It's Greg so you know I'll actually do it.

Happy Friday niggers

That was supposed to be a link to the full playlist.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA69BB087B3D1B538

proof its you

The Battleship will come back in space.

Don't bother. The Ishizuchi is a terrible ship. Better save that money, pool it for a later better ship on discount, or gift some premium time

imgur.com/a/h1wKn

OBT was a mistake.

Making a new video soon, any particular Eurobeat song you fags want me to use?

youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU

Whats it's RoF/fire chance?

Who are you and why are you making videos?

Same as Pepsi, it's the same turrets and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=1LbmuyUPyZo&list=PLf9c5Bv1_VkSHEYL7vWKyLZAJyycW9rxQ&index=4

Not sure if it counts as eurobeat tho, but I like this one a lot.

It had 3 guns per turret tho
pensa had 2x1 and 3x2

They might be taken into consideration again with some substantial refits: nuclear power plants and massive railguns. Railguns are a thing now, but they need shitloads of power, which can be provided by a nuclear powerplant, which in turn needs space and protection. BB might be the right solution for implementing this new technology.

Dude I've just came out from work, give me a break.

Into the trash it goes then. I bet its just as fragile and shit too.

USN is of no allowed fun tovarisch)))))))

>being this new

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Im not new im just not autistic

Beat of the rising sun pls. Bonus if it's used with an IJN ship.

give replay pls.

>Eurobeat
yeah, none
that shit is garbage

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Put nasheed in it

>Needing to shill your shit on 3 different forums, reddit AND wowsg
Time to copy iChase and become a shill and suck WG dick ey?

youtube.com/watch?v=XZdI0qU7WOo

>over the age of 18
>watching cartoons and listening to their yuropleb sound tracks

They were yelling at me to cap during the last minute of the battle, but its hard to cap when an ibuki and tirpitz are chasing you.

Why does both teams have baBBies on bottom xp

MUH PAINT

>that yorck

youtube.com/watch?v=5fslhBpTbXs

>do nothing for 50 seconds
>shoot
>target decides to suddenly angle

EPIC
MEMEMEEMMEME

Probably have that Captain skill that tells them when they're under long range fire. That or their watching for you muzzle flash.
Happens to me all the time in BBs. I fire and immediately the enemy alters their course. I've learned to fire salvos with each turret slightly changing the range to be short or long so that even if the enemy turns they may run into a shell or two.

Post high caliber guns!

I won, so I said "no"

How did wogs come up with all of this when they're such a pitiful country?

We're not a pitiful country. We just have pitiful leaders.

you realize if more people vote yes, we'll actually get matchmaking based on ELO

>implying WG can get it right

>there are EU players who isn't eternal anglo/kraut

shiet mane

That amagi on the other team didn't die until the last 4 minutes too.

>will you use it
Of course, I never throw out premiums
>favorite BB
Probably yamato because I think she looks beautiful
>do you honestly want it?
It would be amazing for captaim training>favorite NFL team
fuck. I don't have one because I have a disease that makes running painful and it makes me sad to watch it.
t. The_Squid_Lord

>Buying both a Texas and an Atago is a good use of money for someone who splits their time between USN and IJN trees
y/n

if you want to retrain your captain and you don't have enough credits for the next ship, yes

HMS Dreadnought as T2 prem when?

Russian botes need to be sold first, tovarish, new models take too long to make.

Battleships probably will come back, but more focused on speed, air defense, and massive amounts of firepower, whether that be railguns or just massive amounts of missiles. They wont be anything like the battleships of yesterday

The battlecruiser Kirov kinda is a representation of this

>tfw I have never actually gotten a gift but I have sent over $600 of gifts to people
>I don't even know how to accept one
t.squid

>British battleships
Never.
All you get is the Warspite which is no longer no longer in the shop.

It will come back at the end of May.

soviet naval gun best gun))))))

How do you know the release schedule? Is it posted somewhere?

That is not a battleship then. But I suppose it's really up to what nation builds it to classify it as.
Definitions have and are changing though. The Ship of the Line evolved into the Battleship. And something that would have been considered a Cruiser or Frigate is not a Destroyer. Or in Japan's current case, something that would be a form of Carrier has been relabeled.
So someone (Not the United States) may say something is a Battleship and it may create a new trend/ name just as the Dreadnought did at the time of her creation. But I hope it's not called a Battleship, I that term is left to the past as nothing anyone would make today would be fitting to live up the legacy.

You think WG won't make a sale of ship that was in Jutland battle on day of 100 years since Jutland battle?

Makes sense.

something that would have been considered a Cruiser or Frigate is now a Destroyer

Battleships never became useless, they became obsolete. A 2 ton shell hurtling through the air into something is still just as devastating as it was in the 1940s. But now there are missiles that can do it further away and from a more mobile platform. If someone reeeeaaaallly wanted to build something centered on large guns they could.
There's no reason to because of the reason I mentioned above. Lasers are still in their infancy and I highly doubt they will ever totally overpower aircraft or missiles, and if they did then they would surely overpower any future battleship as well.

Well I guess nobody wants the nip bb.

What world people prefer...doubloons or premium time?

Do we know what boat is going to be on sale after Texas?

That's not the point though. It's not a question of whether Battleships would come back with today's technology, it's a question of whether Battleships will come back if, in the future, lasers completely make missiles and aircraft useless, like how aircraft made Battleships useless.

Of course a modern BB would be nothing like one from the past, it would probably only have a single massive rail gun for bombarding land targets from extreme distances, significant laser and anti-torpedo defensive systems, landing pads for helis, thin armor and high speed.

I posted a request ;_;
tho doubloons would be better

if its actually you, i wouldn't mind doubloons :^)
my favorite NFL team is chargers

t. jew

You don't even watch nfl squid...

Why would I just hand it too you lel

And henceforth you just said you wanted doubloons more anyways.

I swear people on this fucking board are so greedy. Bunch of fucking peasants

Lasers are by definition, line of sight weapons. Even 1920s battleships have an advantage over them in that respect.

forgot flag :^)

Sry, I will stop now.

Lasers are line of sight weapons and can be diffused by smoke, while railguns can fire beyond the horizon. Plus, to create a laser powerful enough to penetrate modern armor it would need to be massive and require a massive powerplant, an easy target.

> nine (9) mm
>high cal