/vn/ - Fata Morgana Torrent WHEN Edition

Visual Novel General #1088

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Official /vn/ Discord
discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

1st for cartel

3rd for Chinami a shit

>tfw can't Umi/Asuho/Maya post cuz work
>tfw don't even have a face to post
Stay neets brothers.

5th for bol'shie nepriyatnosti

>not having your own business
>letting other people tell you when to work
sucks2bu

Need money to start a business user, and that precisely what I'm working at.

Cyka Blyat

>barely any hype for House in Fata Morgana

Every fucking thread.

>everyone asking for torrent
That's pretty hype in my book

Unisex MC tumblr shit. It's not surprising.

Don't angry with me, pls

I LIKE LOLIS.

I want to cuddle with Kastel.

I doubt tumblr users would buy it either. Most don't give MG's releases the time of day and the content warnings would scare most people off from reading it.

When you see it, you will shit bricks.

George Henry Shaft!?

I see it but I don't get it.

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

"Fuck! If only this damn gate weren't here!"

just like other shit brix meme images m9

"all ages"

Wanna nut on that forehead yo.

"ill bash ye fookin ead in, i sware on me mum m8"

I too have a forehead fetish.

is Loss russian?

this is a random question but yes he is

just bought Fata Morgana

stay mad poorfags

just finishing Island

stay mad eops

Upload it right now or I will rape you faggot

Is Hanachirasu good?

You're being very problematic right now.

Driver: San Francisco is kamige

shit boring af but you would like if you are dark and edgy enough

If you like long, frequent info dumps and unexplained story elements, then yes.

one of the best VN out there

I'm not poor, I'd just rather get things for free.

The MC is hilariously edgy

on the surface maybe

I get the feeling, I wouldn't have done your mom if she wasn't for free either.

Split opinions here. Feels kind of weird that the genius of Muramasa wrote something apparently fairly mediocre like this.

i only buy sugina miki vns

People shit on Muramasa sometimes too. Heck if you go to Veeky Forums you'll find people shitting on geniuses with world wide acclaim. You can't walk 10 feet without someone calling Brothers Karamazov boring or some such. There is no such thing as universal praise.

Split opinion here. Feels kind of weird that the genius of Hanachirasu wrote something apparently fairly mediocre like Muramasa.

your post is so empty it works both ways

Do you have brain damage?

I'm merely mimicking it

Why do I get triggered everytime I happen to browse this general

No moderation, so we can't ban retards who like Grisaia, Steins Gate, Nekopara etc. and spread their wrong opinions here.

I'm actually rather wealthy, is there a way to track down every single wrong opinion so I can hire a hitman to get rid of these pieces of shit?

I've been dreaming of doing that for years and I realize that I am now able to do it

Root Double felt short(in a bad way) even though it was like at least 35 hours.

A waste of great concepts, worldbuilding and decent characters. Still better than average, like 7.5-8

tbqh anyone with the least bit of taste would be able to recognize how the prose of Hanachirasu is a cut above 99.9% of VNs, even if you think the plot/MC is too edgy or what have you.

How about you give me your FUCKING MONEY THIS A ROBBERY

Contact Hiro first, bribe him with enough money so he makes you mod. Then you are able to see the IPs of posters. After that, visit the darknet (use Tor) and find a hitman there, and give him said IPs. It'll cost you about 10k per person.

Good luck user. Make /vn/ great again.

In last thread someone said that SakuSaku was worse Hoshimemo but I have to say that drama and resolution in blood-related imouto route was 1 000 % more realistic and better than in Chinami´s route

Not with that grammar.

I beg to differ, considering it's only 70 on EGS, so even in the original language it's eh received.

Well, Chinami is shit and her route is not even about her so it's not a high wall to climb.

If I was intelligent enough I would be robbing people like I'M DOING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hoshimemo is honestly overrated crap
If they could out all the repetitive garbage and repeated gags they VN probably would have been 20 hours long

I wouldn't*

>muh EGS
Hello sheep

even on EGS the highest rated positive tag is テキストがいい
it should be clear the writer is skilled on a technical level even if you don't like the plot or the infodumping

Hello fedora

EGS plebs are the same kind of retards who need a Top 20 chart to tell them what music to listen to
Kill yourselves JOP scum

Well sure, never said that it was awful. But he did both well, prose and content in Muramasa, so it's weird to see him kind of fail the scenario in that one.

You know people can just use the EGS information to mold their opinion and not be defined by it?

t. 12 year old Babel fan

Please stop replying to me

Hanachirasu is extremely short and aimed at swordsmanship nerds. It's extremely good at what it does but if you're not that interested it's obviously mediocre. But a different kind of mediocre than nukige.

>Babel fan

Need I remind you that /vn/ already agreed that Tokyo Babel is kamige? Being a "Babel fan" is not as demeaning as you think it is.

Watch out, guys. Someone's trying to rewrite history again.

Please speak for yourself. Not everyone has a feces eating fetish.

You're just being contrarians for the hell of it.

if you replace /vn/ by "every people outside of /vn/" then you're right

No, by liking it you are actually the contrarian.

FATA MORGANA TORRENT WHEN

Go away tumblr

Sent, check your DMs

When it's out on steam it'll surely be uploaded in no time as it'll hang in top sellers for several weeks.

Mangagamer's last hope for turning a profit on Fata Morgana is Tumblr, and they only like yaoi and otome. They don't like seeing trans people raped so I doubt it's going to do very well over there.

>When it's out on steam it'll surely be uploaded in no time as it'll hang in top sellers for several weeks.

>hang in top sellers for several weeks

what

>When it's out on steam it'll surely be uploaded in no time as it'll hang in top sellers for several weeks.

It's out in 5 hours on Steam and already out on MG. Think the torrent will be up by tomorrow?

Yes.

A joke, numbnuts

This place has so much negative energy.
How about we try a little exercise. Instead of using offensive language or sentences that start with 'I don't like' why don't we first list the things we do like. Then we'll take it from there.
I'll start:
I like Umi.
Now your turn.

Fuck off moege shit eater, why don't you like something good instead? Jesus fuck you make me sick.

How about you jump off a bridge.

I like lolis.

Way to disregard your own advice senpai

I like the Yuzusoft artist (whoever that may be). All girls are so fucking delectable, noble works had the same problem.

Good.
Now lets expand further why you like lolis.
Is it because you have a micro penis and feel like you will never satisfy a real woman?
Or is it because you know that you'll never find a woman to make a daughter with?

>We can certainly show you aro

Is that a partial translation?

It certainly is, but I screenshotted mid sentence.

Don't worry, I got it dude.

the curves of real women are too big :c