Overwatch General - /owg/

True self is without form edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
>/owg/'s Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT
>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
>Convert source sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/05/13/overwatch-to-permanently-ban-cheaters-on-first-offence?abthid=5735e006615166e44d000006
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tracer

xth for widowmaker

[VGS]

W I D O W M A K E R

Don't you have any other pictures of Zenyatta? This has been the OP before, recently.

Tracer is the best girl.

Everyone who likes widowmaker because ass is a faggot.

xth for windowmaker, widowmaker's sister original char do not steal

He isn't even posting the wallpaper version.

Cobber. Mate, basically.

You tell em.

Thighs is where it's at.

xth for superior widowmaker

Here's a list of auto-aims in Overwatch.

Soldier 76 ultimate
Mccree ultimate
Reaper ultimate
Winston primary gun
Symmetra primary gun & turrets
Torbjorn turret
Roadhog chain (aim assist)

Here's a list of attacks which aren't auto-aim but you essentially cannot miss with them no matter how bad you are.

Bastion turret gun
Reaper primary guns
Tracer primary guns
Reinhardt primary melee
Zenyatta orb of discord
Winston ultimate
Pharah ultimate
Roadhog primary
Roadhog ultimate
Zarya ultimate
Tracer ultimate
Mei primary
Mei ultimate
Genji ultimate
D.Va primary
D.Va ultimate

Additionally, almost every character has a skill that negates all positional mistakes. For example: caught on the ground as the rocketess Pharah? No problem, just press this easy button and you're instantly in the sky, where you're most effective.

Ran yourself into a bad spot as the fragile Tracer? No problem, just press this button and you're instantly back where you were before.

Got caught in the open as the close-range Reaper? Just press your invulnerability button and float over to a healthkit. You get this and many other movement tools completely free, there's nothing you give up for them, like sacrificing health with a rocket-jump.

The tools Overwatch gives you to solve problems are contained in a single button rather than a complex and difficult set of movements and/or offensive measures. The entire game revolves around identifying the correct rock-paper-scissors situation to press your button, then pressing it. There is no serious skill of any kind involved. You're going through the motions of what you think a video game entails.

The miniscule difference between a week-old Overwatch player and a year-old Overwatch player is lost in the cloud of instakill ultimates, teleports and AOE abilities. This game is transcendentally shit and there is no escape from it. This is the very profitable future of FPS. Hell. Population: you.

>Kripp asked about his thoughts on Overwatch
>"Blizzard is going to pour eSports money into it, and that's the only reason it'll be relevant. However, they'll have to pull some pretty drastic moves to keep it popular beyond the tourney crowd."

Staunch defenders of Blizzard / Blizzard cocksuckers agree - Overwatch ain't gonna work past the initial release month(s)!

Seriously, without custom content, how are they going to keep players?

B L U E B E R R Y

Hi /v/! Did you get lost?

I remember posting this and now here i am bored to death waiting for my fix

A steady stream of content?
>the opinion of a guy who doesn't play fps is somehow relevant

post 'em

k

>tfw you will never see your hot semen slowly dripping down from her cold blue chest

i just copy pasted it for shits and giggles

11 days is suffering

How did you get in my bedroom?

Oh well, at least you can rub my feet and back

I can't help but compare Overwatch with Splatoon. Only major difference is that the latter is stuck on a console without much love.

Why are footfags so vocal

Fuck off, I wanted Zenyatta's room. We're gonna write poems about seasons and shit.

i like this

>Without much love.
>Has loli, content, and splatfests so you can DEFEND YOUR OPINION WITH "SKILL"! Also squid.

It's a WiiU killer app, and has love enough for LIVE, ACTUAL HOLO-CONCERTS.

Overwatch ain't getting that much love. I can guarantee it

Fairy bread eating cunts and your bogan ass words

>mfw they think heroes die

Okay, to play devil's advocate, this is a parody of the GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT meme that's prevalent on Tumblr.

The console is without much love, that's what I meant. Splatoon is wonderful as a whole. The only reason I am playing Overwatch rather than Splatoon is because I could play the Overwatch beta with all my friends. It's way more accessible thanks to the PC platform.

hot off the splashbrush presses my dudes

>on tumblr

it's all over the internet retard.

Would my warm hands caressing her cool back and feet unsettle her? Or would the sweet heat of my touch pleasure her deeply, making her faintly moan under her breath?

damn you seem pretty familiar with the popular culture of the internet

Are the extra skins really worth twenty bucks?

Disgusting body

>old european lady
>no bush

Damn kids

... No.

Stuff like this is so boring, where's the cute stuff?

do swimsuits like this actually exist? it seems so impractical it distracts me from the sexy.

>he didn't buy origins for 40

considering the only good ones are the tracer one, the soldier one and the pharah one, no

lord almighty

Jealous?

Hello blizzard can you please stick to one shill thread on /v/ at a time

cheers

Tracer for Heroes of the Storm costs 10 dollarydoos. So it's totaly worth :^)

I really like 3 of the skins so it's worth for me

thanks

Can you define a steady stream of content?

Brawls don't count, since that (based off of the beta) will be mega-tryhard central, and they give nothing compared to Hearthstone (Card packs / currency) for winning them.

You're the reason /v/ is shit

eggsberience dranguiliddy :DDDD

>pharah one
>good

Naaaaah

Unrelated. Captcha just thought a truck was a storefront. Fucking captcha.

3 year olds come up with that kind of combination because they don't know any better.

If you have GCU from BestBuy Origin is only $48, and you get a $10 rewards certificate, a metal plate with the characters on it, and free release day shipping.

She would most likely either shoot you immediately or kill you in some brutal why like strangulation with her grappling wire.

Jesus fucking Christ user, do you think we can decide that for you? Do you think we can tell you if you like those skins enough to pay 4 dollars each for them?

I have an idea you fucking retarded cumstain.

Weasel your way out of this infested plague ship of a general thread, you inbred buttfuck whorespawn.

Were you to ask a question that isn't entirely based on the opinions of people other than yourself, you'd get some honest responses.

Instead you let the manic obsession of an unrealistic impression of unremarkable video game skins clog every struggling channel of your mental processes, but instead of just crawling like the subhuman parasite of society you are to the hovel in which you fucks may waste your life without bothering others, you worm your way into /owg/ and don't even have the decency to say "ORIGINS EDITION" SO I CAN FUCKING FILTER YOU OUT.

I swear to God I want to find you in real life so badly.

I doubt I'd even punch you or anything. I'd see your face, I'd see the empty mechanics of your and know that you're animalistic, fevered middle finger to God of a brain deserved nothing more than pity. I'd walk away knowing that to beat the shit out of you would do nothing.

Just do me a and fuck off.

A M E L I E

If i buy a key from key selling site will iu get tracer right now, even though they will deliver the key on release day?

They have a "ton" (their words) of content (new heroes and maps, possibly gamemodes) planned to be released over the course of summer.

There are already 2 heroes that are almost ready to be released.

>Just do me a and fuck off.
stopped reading there :^)

For fucks sake butts aren't god damn gelatinous.

SFM filmmakers need to tone it down

Are you retarded? How would you get her when you don't own the game untill release?

i think this one is supposed to be exaggerated

Why do you homosexuals keep lusting after WM? She is the least likely to be sexual. She HAS NO HUMAN EMOTION. She would fucking kill you and not bat a goddamn eye. She could kill you in the most inhumane way possible and still not care.

Question.

Would adding gore and gibbing improve the game?

I would fucking love gibbing Widowmaker and Tracer with explosives jesus baby christ

Omnic genocide when?
I'd be mighty fine with zenyatta being the only omnic left.

>Riot games says a ton of content!
>Bugfixes that should have been repaired years ago
>If the playerbase whines about replays, they'll pretend to work on them! and they only have it because Dota2 BTFO'd Riot with replays
>Maybe one new hero that's OP on release to appease the loudest children!

Blizz says a ton of content? I'm not expecting shit till like October for some halloween skins. $34.99 skin pack :^)

How long until Battle Bikinis/Skirmish Skivvies for the girls/guys respectively?

> Not a one-piece
> Cow tits
> Clean shaven
> No panty-liner

looks like jake the dog

Omnics are the future you stupid meat

>blizzard is riot games
>maybe one new hero
Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? What part of "They have two heroes almost ready to be released already" was hard to understand?

Anyone who wears something like that is going to be shaven, nerds

>She HAS NO HUMAN EMOTION

This is played up by the lore but she really seems more bubbly than that in the actual game
She's all "cest la vie cest la mort hon hon hon zut alors" when you're actually playing

OMNIC GENOCIDE SOON

i dont see the fascination with the "waifus" of this game

something like say, league of legends, has far more and they cater to every fetish possible. they also have bigger and better "assets". every girl in this game has breasts flatter than a 12 year old boy or are completely obstructed from even judging

Strangulation with her thighs

Remember to report all avatar-waifu faggots

>no emotion

she shit talks in game, clearly speaks in a manner with emotion, has fun, enjoys flaunting and showing off herself etc

and probably thinks Reaper is cute

Maybe in adolescent fantasy land

Try losing your virginity, nerd

human/omnic hybrids?

>probably thinks a spic is cute

Yeah no.

They're called "cyborgs", honey.

It's party food for children, cock-socket.

get out fucking mixer

>“Some players are just really good at first-person shooters. Through practice and years of experience, these players’ movements and reaction times can occasionally appear unnatural (if not physically impossible) to those who may not have been exposed to that particular level of play before.”
>t. Blizzard
What did they mean by this?

Having cybernetics doesn't make you a omnic hybrid.

Who else do you think is going to be in the Soldier: 76 Animated short? The previous ones all had 2 characters.

Best guess is Pharah or Reaper.

That the people that scream "HACKER" in every match when they get shit on are retards.

see > Not a one-piece

>Overwatch to Permanently Ban Cheaters On First Offense
>ign.com/articles/2016/05/13/overwatch-to-permanently-ban-cheaters-on-first-offence?abthid=5735e006615166e44d000006

So did Surefour get banned yet?