Fire Emblem General - /feg/

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/tA7ygkkJ4UhL5XxdpaeBRw/
imgur.com/a/StJiA
amagicrobot.tumblr.com/post/126034732173/fe14-support-simulator-and-portrait-generator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja* a best

I hate Hana!

Nice glasses, nerd.

Cutest family

>not deleted instantly

Seriously?

This one was on time.

I waited 'til the actual bump limit.Not the meme bump limit that's before 750, but when it actually hit it at 750. We'll see, though.

desu I like how Saizo tells Charlotte to date him in their support instead of doing the standard sudden proposal like almost every s-support.

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Grrr curse those darn conniving waterkeks! Always getting in the way of my berukafag shitposting!

Cousin~ Thread

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The seafood club is two blocks down.

Didn't get any more requests, so I made a couple on my own initiative.

Fuck you

Things to never respond to on /feg/:
-literally any post that uses "cuck"
-any post that includes "x character will cheat on you"
-any post that tries to use headcanon to bitch about a character
-any post that gets overly aggressive against a character in general
-any post that is obviously baiting for replies, especially in doing the above
-any post that gets unnaturally aggressive against a poster for seemingly no real reason; these are often baiting for replies
-any post with "BTFO" or any other similar meme
-any post that is an obvious samefag
-any OP that vandalizes links or subject line
-any variant of "close your eyes and walk away from the screen"
-any post that spams memes from other boards, such as "mamma mia," or ">it's a ___ episode"
-any post that blames something, especially something benign/vague, on "__fags"
-any post with desu/senpai/baka is suspect; ANY post that evades the word filter is a guaranteed shitpost
-any post that does t h i s, though often they'll be combined with the above in some shitpost conglomerate
-any post that attempts to enforce some kind of "culture" in /feg/
-any poster that claims to be "bringing in OC"
-overt bitching about a unit or a game/mechanic, when designed to get replies rather than generate actual discussion
-any post that calls some benign comment a meme; especially "never understood this meme"
-any post that bitches about how another person plays the game
-any post that includes "falling for ___ meme"

Remember that calling out shitposters DOES NOT make them stop; rather, it only has the opposite effect. Reporting will often get you warned/banned by shit mods. Unfortunately, the only tried-and-true course of action is to ignore them.

Also remember that people often pretend to like certain characters while shitposting in order to give that character a bad name. The best course of action is to not use the "__fags" meme.

I'll visit everyone back during etika's stream later today.

It'll give me something to do

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Takmui call someone a bitch at any point in the story?

Sure.

I want to hit 5k BP soon, so I'd appreciate the visits. My units should be on hold, and I'll visit back.

I like Hana

Drill has been samefag shitposting for over 3 hours now.

Fuck you, royalhead

It gets even better boys.

You're entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to ignore it.

Cousin~ is cute

Cousin is an uncaring bitch.

Awh fuck you lobsterman
Maybe you and I should settle it right here in the ring

Rude, I thought you were cool.

>tfw reporting anyways

The mods are on full alert today boys, if you see shitposting, report it.

Treasure buddies!

Go on. Post more of this treasure buddy.

Now that we're in a new thread, and if we're lucky enough that this one doesn't get obliterated, I'll just go ahead and continue FE1.

Feel free to ignore. If you like any FE1 characters, it might be recommended, actually. There will be deaths.

Anyway, Rickard looks like shit, both physically and as a unit. Nothing surprising here.

Senno

It's just a meme bro

Feel free, my man. Just hope the mods don't decide to be even shittier than usual.

Post pairings that trigger french autists.

Fucking 10/10. This compilation needs to grow bigger.

Just give me the season finale already

>mfw I had to look for who the fuck was Richard
>mfw Richard can pass as a trap

They were in purgatory the whole time

*shoots you from behind* MMMMM WATCHA SAYYYYY

>the last two random items Gunter has picked up have been Seeds of Trust
>in Revelations
oh the irony

Apparently he's 24 or 26 or something as well, according to developer notes.

I thought it would stop after one thread

Its pretty easy to ban evade with phones.

He'll get tired eventually

Is Azura the Nickelback of waifus?

>Heavily advertised.
>Popular with the unwashed masses.
>Untalented.
>Can't sing.
>Only know 1 song (every NB song sounds the same).

c-CUTE

I honestly feel bad for the drawfag.

He probably had no idea what he was unleashing when he drew that.

>tfw no Lucid Garon Gotoh unit for Conquest endgame
>tfw you don't even get to talk to him in heaven
>tfw we will never see real personality Garon outside of support references

This is unforgivable.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/tA7ygkkJ4UhL5XxdpaeBRw/

Hm...

Fuck Revelation, that was the perfect opportunity but no, he has to remain a comic book villain until the very end.

What the fuck IS?

Cute chemistry tbqh.

At the very least they could have stolen his axe and, to get around the S Rank, have it only be usable for anyone with dragon blood (meaning Camilla could use it immediately) or something.

>heaven

He was known for being cold and cruel even before getting possessed.

Here's the request I got from last thread, thought it would be funny. And if I'm being completely honest, I don't like that annoying autist anyway.

Yeah, but he was a good dude once. Or at least not a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

>portraits aren't darkened
>Harold is supposed to be "Arthur" because the real guy is using localized names

nice impostor laddy

>Florafriends went from cool to hostile.
>Even coined "comfy and humble' for cousin~lovers
What happened?

>He was known for being cold and cruel even before getting possessed.
No he wasn't. Just listen to Xander, Camilla, and Leo talk about him. He sounds like the kind of king that would give peasant kids piggy-back rides.
At least until the concubine wars got Xander's mom killed.

Wow, I liked what you were doing up until now too. Fuck off.

> chapter 1
> heartwarming scene where Elise innocently declares her love for you
> wtf why is Chrom wearing Frederick's armor and silently staring at you from the background

I'm scared fampai, am I about to get Chrom'd

Way to feed the shitposting, you stupid faggot. Don't you have any sort of foresight?

it's not the real dude

Oh boy, shitstorm incoming.

For the record, this isn't me, this is someone else.

Here's weeb dad to balance things out.

How are you doing these, anyways?

150 Velouria images here: imgur.com/a/StJiA

I've still got like ~40 images but the limit is 150, so I just picked the 150 newest ones I have.

I'm pretty sure he's using FEITS and then throwing it on the static background of Corrin looking up.

Thank you, user. I appreciate this.

FEITS

amagicrobot.tumblr.com/post/126034732173/fe14-support-simulator-and-portrait-generator

Took a little bit of effort to figure out the code, but if you read the Patch Update and Info pastebin and experiment with it a little bit, it's not too difficult.

The screenshot is from a youtube let's play, FEITS actually allows you to use any screenshot as a background.

>every NB song sounds the same
Okay, I don't like Nickelback at all, but I've always called bullshit on this.
Here's two songs from the same album:
youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQQ8PeRs
youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w
They both suck, but they're definitely very different songs.

>2 drill episodes back to back

>Hardin and Merric are the only units I own that can feasibly deal with Armors without chip damage
Damn it, Ogma, why my Armorslayer?

Is there no Rape sword, i.e. Rapier?

Dunno why the embed isn't working. Just put the URLs in to the bar.

>you will never be autistic and ass blasted enough to samefag hours on end trying to put someone that isn't even there down

>The only day Laslow loves more than your birthday is your anniversary
I will birth all his children

[revving intensifies]

Just Kana would be fine.

I'm not comfortable letting Marth deal with Armors on his own yet. Maybe someday...

Noice

This thread is definitely making me feel better about my life.

Soleil kinda grew onto me because she reminds me of a girl Butt-Head

Who's the mother of that fucking blur?

Am I the only one who was honestly disappointed when this guy wasn't recruitable?

Belkafriend was right, Sacred Stones IS a great game, and playing it randomized is very fun!

>Natasha is a better Eirika than Eirika

What's your castle, senpai? I'll try and hit her.
Setsuna.

>Am I the only
Kill yourself.

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
55% 50% 10% 40% 65% 60% 30% 60%

Good:
-Very evasive unit due to a nice combo of luck and speed
-Nice magic handler both in sustaining damage and killing mages
-Strength, while a coin flip, still gets a passing grade due to the strengths Kaden already possesses.
-Skill "Evenhanded" (+4 dmg on even- numbered turns) is fantastic. No penalties and no real cost to you. inb4 "only works half the time" meme
-Personal skill "Reciprocity" (when healed by a staff, the staff user gains half the HP healed)
-Walking talking beast killer. Besides dragons, Kaden will green damage any animal/mounted units, even other Kitsune/Wolfskin.
-Learns "Even Better" (Restore 40% HP at the start of even-numbered turns) at lvl 5 as a Nine-Tails. Learn this skill.
-Base stats are good too HP30 STR15 MAG1 SKL12 SPD19 LCK14 DEF9 RES14

Bad:
-Sucks with magic, so the 10% growth in it could've gone elsewhere. Really only benefits from Basara.
-While he handles magic damage well, odds are he won't be able to attack magic users back on enemy phase due to being paw-locked.
-Definitely nowhere near as defensive as Keaton. Here's hoping he gets the HP he needs.
-Doesn't appear to have any extra growth increases anywhere when he promotes to a Nine-Tails, an odd trend for a promoted unit.
-Skill is lacking, but perhaps the reason for this and the reason above is because of the various stones you have access to
-Remember, beware of other Kitsune/Wolfskin, Beast Killers, Hunter Bows, etc. Kaden is an animal through and through unless he promotes to something other than a Kitsune.
-Keep him away from archers unless he can eat 'em up safely. Archers fuck this kit up due to their high hit rating and 1-2.

Ugly: HAHAHAHA, there's a demographic for Kaden. TRUST ME.

Food for Thought:
You can combine "Grisly Wound" with "Poison Strike" and "Savage Blow". "Certain Blow/Astra" is great for Kaden too. Doc calls for def/skl tonics. Kaden rocks.

Yeah, you're the only one.
It's not like Awakening where all the baddies were given some redeeming quality to justify their turn to good. Hans and Iago are saturday morning cartoon-tier heartless.

Setsuna.

>using Eternal Seals
literally hacking

I want to impregnate your resulting manakete daughter

>Missing out on a Nohr Noble!Soleil
Pretty shitty idea.

>buying Dragon Fang

Literally hacking as well, my guy.

>that pic
Getting a playable Garon would have to pull the dumbest shit ever to make any bit of sense, but it'll still be cool. Also it's funny that Garon gets more Closure with Corrin in Birthright than he does in the other two routes.

Belkaperson didn't do the LP. Drill just thinks anyone who annoys him is secretly Belkathing.

>I want to impregnate your resulting manakete daughter
Thats weird youd be related kind of

Might as well shill my castle since I haven't done so today.

>buying skills from other castles or past Selkies
>more hacking than Eternal Seals

Wait, so belkafag was the one playing SS?

I know