Pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1073

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-4212016/
■ AC Scratch: Winners Design 3 sideB (until 6/8), Toro Kuro Station (Until 5/25)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Soon:
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-41-recap/
Live Broadcast #42 on May 22

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5G4bAvuxlfc
pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210675
guidetojapanese.org/learn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute summoner

ugly summoner

This is dangerous

A FUCKING CLOWN

ugly cast

I really dont want to grind another orbit so seiga bow is a pretty robust alternative right?

You're an ARKS. You can breathe in space.

Hitsugi

It wasn't dangerous to board space debris during elder fight, surely you will be fine

>back to back 100%+ boost weeks
dead

game

Is that an ARKS trade secret? Do we have to sign a paper before we are given the ability to do so?

Which cast

Mysterious black boxes! Subterfuge! Illuminus!

But we are teleported out into space for elder. This is a door that opens up, shouldn't we get sucked out or is that just a space meme?

>night sky is dangerous
There's being afraid of sunburn, and then there's this.

meme face

That's just sad.

OK PUT THE VISOR BACK ON

>night sky
>EQ takes place during the day
Are you retarded?

>Not knowing why
>Spewing shit you made up being you're a fucking retard

stop with the game is ded meme
or you will regretting it

I want to jump Skengs leg as she calls me Idiot all night

Let's go with, I don't know, force fields?

I keep thinking about how shit Yamato is and it keeps making me angry, send help.

>why
because there was a spike of returning players for new content, just like every other mmo ever, then an immediate decline after everyone saw how shit it was

If they can prevent body decompression in space, shouldn't be much of a problem to isolate the dock

>not knowing the time of day changes
wow

relax brah. wait till you see what the movie director turns into, you'll really be mad then

>Returning players
>Returning
>Literally every ship except 2 hits red during JP prime time for EQs
>The game has not been like this in years

You're just making that up, though, aside from the spike (which was obvious) none of that other stuff actually happened.

>4m+ accounts
>celebrating 110k active
Yes, returning, moron. Any one who just made an account with PS4 probably still doesn't even know what the fuck an EQ is.

How's that mutually exclusive with "returning players"?

WHAT ELSE IS JAPAN AFRAID OF
WHAT WCOULD THE MOVIE DIRECTOR TURN INTO
DRILL DICK IRON MAN?

how do i activate the graphics 6? tweaker doesnt seem to do anything and i dont have the option in the game for it

Orbit bow best bow. Beats autism bow simply because of the utility.

He won't turn into anything, it'll just be the first story quest to actually feature Tokyo and Train Ghidoran. Basically, he's there to pad the story for another month, just like the Sanctum SQ was basically there to do the same during Episode 2 even though the free area had been out for months.

OH I FIGURED IT OUT LMAOO

HE WILL TURN INTO GOZILLA
HOW FUCKED ARE WE

>yfw when he turns into godzilla

In before harukotan was ethers because some Japanese monk imagined them all
Just watch
This summer we will go back to that planet to fight more roadrollers

Hagito didn't turn into yamato, retards. The tablet turned into it. If anything, bethor's toy is that movie snapping plank he used

>Tank on head accessory
Soon

>Dominate and bully my dick duo accessory soon
Soon

>The game is dying!
>Oh no better schedule two boost weeks two weeks from now
/pso2g/ logic

>being straight and not wanting to fuck hagito's ass after liberating the yamato

this is how you differentiate the REAL PSO2G

new lewd LAs when?
Also butts

You fuck Yamato while you force him to watch
It's a thinking man's fetish

I want to spritz her right in her scowling face as she angrily utters
>K-Kisama, you got some in my hair!

You're right, just thinking about that makes my blood feel like fire.

whats the music track that plays during the driving rain EQ? it sounds like its from PSO but i cant for the life of me remember which one it was

>please play our game

youtube.com/watch?v=5G4bAvuxlfc

Gal Da Val Island (Jungle/Mountain/Beach/Central Control Area) from Episode 2

i want to fuck RINA
and them im put the vita her butt

>Ice section of EQ is a snorefest of nerfed hp mobs.
>Only threat comes from massive red circles that scream MOVE.
>Green man melts in a second.
>On deck section lasts all of thirty seconds as players destroy massive ship parts with no hp.
>AIS boat fight is literally shoot at whatever the fuck you want till victory.
>Can just avoid the tactical nukes dropping.

Worst eq in a long time

>yfw he turns into pso2 the animation

>A Lush Load

I liked her better with the fat face.

>and them im put the vita her butt

>Only threat comes from massive red circles that scream MOVE.
Are you kidding me? I willingly jump into them for free Super Treatment PP regen.
They fucking tickle and light you on fire, its a blessing.
>Can just avoid the tactical nukes dropping.
Blowing them up stuns the ship for long enough to basically end the fight right there.

>overslept Yamato
I knew that would happen.

It's so strange someone would complain about attacks being telegraphed in a game like this

>tfw no maid wut chainsaw to wake me up when yama2

You take really nice pictures. I try the sideways ones but they always turn out so bad. Is there a secret?

>maid wut chainsaw

So why does Hagito like WW2 shit so much? I understand that the phatoms the movie director uses are based off his movies, but what does Hagito have to do with WW2.

Japan's coastal waters are under attack? Unleash the Rappies.

Not him, but align the camera with the environment, not the character.

Alternatively use the character if you want some kind of jojos warped background.

There's a subgroup of Japanese nerds that have a huge hard on for the military. That's what Hagito is supposed to be.

>People trying so hard to find something to shit on Yamato for

Could you post one of yours?

It's much harder to find something that isn't shit in this shit eq.
Shit difficulty
Shit music
Shit design
Shit rewards
Shit Tokyo mobbing transitioning into shit ais phase

So, if anyone else was wondering if umbrla and bowan bonuses stack, they don't.
However, umbrla did reset the time on bowan's 300% bonus, so that's pretty nice.
I'm yet to find out if bowan reset or overwrite umbrla's bonus.

yeah the trick is
portrait screenshots are always terrible
unless its a fucking portrait
get some eyedrops before you turn into a kayleth tier shitball

>Shit difficulty
How so? Don't even try to say dying is pointless because holy shit that is true for literally everything in this game other than solo content.
>Shit music
lol
>Shit design
If there's only one thing I would have to say good about this EQ, it's that it is increadibly well choreographed. It's by far more enjoyable to play than anything about Magatsu.
>Shit rewards
lol okay dude whatever you say
>Shit Tokyo mobbing transitioning into shit ais phase
The mobbing section is actually good though? Do upi get all pissy about cradle of darkness and mothership as well?

How do i set up a bat file to launch pso2 without it filechecking and overwriting the english patch files?

It doesn't. A week or so ago, had an Umbla and then bowan reset the 100% rdr of it, which I thought was total horseshit

There is a difference between tower defence and ymt that is so fucking impossible to lose, they might just hand out loot outright
It's objectively worst eq in the game which is not surprising since ep4 already took a nosedive

Oh! That might help. Thank you so much!

Mmhmm. When I can play again in a little while.

That's a bit hostile but thank you.. I promise I'll try to take really good pictures for you. If they're bad you can tell me so I'll learn to take better ones.

pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210675

now that theirs an ungodly amount of 13*s which would be good to get for the rod catagory that isnt an austere? something that would be good for ragrants spam

Ideal.

>tower defence
How about Elder, Loser, Magatsu, or PD? Those are the EQs it's most similar to after all. It's no more easy or difficult to fail than those are, because they're all basically impossible to fail. EP4 has honestly been fairly alright, much better than the fucking Anga farm bullshit that was EP3. Although they really need to get back to making actual content at least semi-regularly.

Cowboy shots are good too. Having a mouse with a side button mapped to printscreen helps snap pictures while adjusting the custom camera. Don't forget extednded facial expession without cutin windows (example /ci9 5 nw s99)

guidetojapanese.org/learn/

So what do yall think about the new button layout? Just returned to the game and I'm going full retard getting used to it.

>and on that day another kayleth was born

great game guys

Can someone post that picture that shows the most lambda grinder efficient way for grinding a 13* NT?
trying to figure if its better to go with 9* empe affixed or random 12* fodder

>Look for body paint that only covers up the chest area a bit
>More than 50% of paint is just stockings
>The only few one that do cover chest also covers legs

Sega?

>How about Elder, Loser, Magatsu, or PD?
Nowadays? Yeah Elder just gets destroyed. On release he was a fucking corpsemaker. Same with Loser.
Hell half the problem with Loser now is doing TOO MUCH damage too fast. Retards who keep attacking the face after breaking the first arm piss him off and you never get his ass to calm back down to break the second for a smooth finish.

Magatsu? Again, power creep turned this fucking behemoth pub destroyer into "Just another themed cube farm"
The days of "Lets just run on SH because its easier and we'll have a better chance at 4 runs" is over.

PD was a joke on launch because of the ARKS buff. Its a nice idea in theory, let the hardasses crash through the fight regularly then all the babby faggots can wait until the buff comes around and then clear it, I guess.

>when yo boy has 3 numbers for pizza hut in they phone

R-REMINDER

It is a little weird getting used to it, but objectively speaking it will give you more flexibility than the combo system for melee/tmg and allow you to map at least one additional action

its good for setting up long combos. but i still prefer to use the classic 2 style

It's really good, but kinda annoying to use in weapons with shift action.
Flipping with middle mouse button is so stupid.

One of the best things that ever happened to this game in a long time. Should've been like this since release, but fucking controllers fags ruin everything.

I have three different Pizza Huts around here, so what

>On release he was a fucking corpsemaker. Same with Loser.
Guess what? Yamato fucks up AIS all the time. If you're not careful it can take out your entire healthbar in a single combo of attacks once you're on the deck. Sure, death in AIS is meaningless since it's just a 5 second timeout, but with 60 moons in the MPA that's the exact same punishment for dying to anything else. Possibly less even, depending on how fast someone is with their moons.