Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous thread:

Ceru my nigga

recession soon?

>rgt

This is the wrong thread only post in RHG since that makes sense and isn't some redundant autistic short version.

>Robinhood general thread

Yea can you don't not make good threads op

Ree

SO FUCKING SICK OF BEING STUCK BAGHOLDING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVER AGAIN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4th for comfy ATVI gains

>Sitting here watching whether all the atvi's are going to moon or spontaneously combust.

I called $COSI yesterday, and the day before. Went up 40% yesterday.

It has always been rgt you fucking retard
Fuck off back to Veeky Forums stop trying to push your shit, you're the only one who does this. I can't imagine how you think it's acceptable to come here and do this.

It's mooning, j-just give it time!

Ok! Today or tomorrow is when I expect CERU to bump. Nope, not worried at all. Even though RH fucked me by buying at 2.93 when it showed 2.77.

I might sell ONVO today if it goes up. Looking hard at FRO. it is in my buy range.

Cldcw at open if you want big gains

>Even though RH fucked me by buying at 2.93 when it showed 2.77.
That's your fault for not understanding how the market works.
Use limit buys or RH will add 5%.

I had a limit sell at 0.20 which triggered yesterday. Kind of wishing it didn't. I foresee steady gains.

> he didn't pick up F below $12

Always do "limit buy/sell"s. Upper right corner. You did a market buy. You can also set your buy for like .5555 or something. If a stock is climbing fast you want to jump in on set the limit buy for 2 cents more or something, same with sells.

You'll blow your wad fast by doing market buys.

I knew you could do it on sells, didn't know you could do it on buys. I'll try it out today if I sell something.

Mgt about to blast off

>take forever to install robinhood
Guys if you only have 50 bucks just go ahead and get 22
XXII is the nasdaq symbol

>DRYS crashed at open
So this is what it feels like to be cucked

Currently up 13% on open, I told you guys.

I closed my CLF, HL and VGZ positions. I have 250 shares of AMD at $6.21

>buying $DRYS while the baltic dry index is in the shitter
stahp

Should I buy sgy?

I've been watching it for two weeks, it's climbing steadily but I don't think it's going to the moon today

Sell EXEL today?

ER after hours and I'm up 85% from the last one.

How many of you guys actually know how to read a chart? I feel like most people here are just riding memes.

> claiming to know how to understand utter randomness

Beat me to it. Technical analysis is no different than astrology.

MPET about to go for a second trip to the moon.

>read a chart
>charts will predict the CEO of a company committing suicide because his wife leaves him, sending his company's stock into freefall

This is why I love Veeky Forums

last time i bought a big dipper it continued to dip and i had to sell for a loss

Hope you guys bought FIT yesterday.

>tfw bagholding MCRB

The company is supposedly going all out with analyzing what went wrong during the trial for SER-109. They are going to release those findings. Why is it taking so damn long.

Sold atvi at 40.34

Why? Isn't the ER tomorrow?

>DRYS

I told you fuckers this would be in the red today.

What to sell at, 4?

>2016
>not riding memes
>not having 30% gainz
I feel bad for you, user

Gevo just popped 8%.

I hate how I only have 150 shares of XXII.

Ok, i need a yolo for 5k.

Quick in, quick out.

bought at 3.62, sold at 3.99 somehow while it was around 3.80. probably could have squeezed more than 10% out of it. it also looks like it didn't count as a day trade for some reason

Give me all your memes for the day.
Btw I think GALE is a good meme coming up, try and get in below .42, preferably .40 ER which is expected to exceed expectations comes out August 8th.

CLDCW.
Buy at 0.195 and sell at 0.20.

I bought at 3.66 but my limit was set for 4, so it didn't sell 3.99 was the upper limit then.

i superstitiously set my limits to 1 or 2 cents under a round value

Looks like it may end in the red today

Broker doesnt list it.

Well, buy it back before ER or you'll miss out on comfy Overwatch gains

I don't know of it'll go up that high again or if I should just play it safe and sell now before I have to take a loss.

And fuck now it may be too late.

What the fuck.

VIRT made exactly estimated earnings.

I didn't know a company could do that.

Should've bought sgy.
REEEEEEEEEEE

PTX on a 3 day run. I'm up about 57% from where I bought, but holding on for a potential buyout.

Funds clear tomorrow. What memes/ERs should I look out for? Thinking if TGD keeps dippin ill buy into it. Made pennies off it last dip too. What yall think fampai?

People always sell off before earnings. It's prudent since earnings are a coinflip

ATVI's ER tomorrow seems safe.
CLDCW is shady Chinese penny stock but it's been making steady gains for weeks.

>MPET

buyout coming soon?
also checked

>tfw lost like 3000 on worthless VIRT calls
Never trading options again. The spreads are complete garbage on these.

What does this mean?

When to buy and what price for PTX?

That you're poor

I'm sorry. Could you loan me some money?

What do you guys think about DRAM just bought in at 1.38 yesterday after a ~20% drop. Already down to 1.27 today.

not a bad graph though, good job user

Just lost $100 from DRYS, fuck you a in
How do I make my money back

Honestly I think it has a lot of potential for meme-ing merge coming up and they're getting into the gold buisness since they haven't being doing very well with data.

you're too late

just buy mgt and stfu

Buy HEAR senpai

ISNS looks good

I told you faggots to buy PTX.

Definitely agree with this guy

Why

Why?

It's more than likely going to miss earnings tomorrow and drop like a turd.

Iktf

you're too late

because it peaked long ago and the trend here is to buy high and sell low

Advice please my pals, I believe I am going to make lots of moolah. Tell me why I won't or tell me you're buying.

Frogposter should legit be banned

LOOK AT MEEEEEE

I'M WAY ABOVE AVERAGE!!!!!

seriously tho, it does make me feel a little better about my position in life

Is XXII on the downswing? Does anyone know WTF is going on?

Curious to this too. Please respond

PTX has been my favorite stock to swing trade since I started investing. I've made good chunks of money off them. Then, when this happens, I didn't trust them to keep going and going, and I still don't. I sold my most recent position for profit at 75 cents a share. So, yeah, I've missed out on a lot of money. But if earnings is bad tomorrow, RIP to everyone who holds. This think absolutely tanked after May's earning report. This exact thing happened, the stock was pumped from .75/share to 1.10/share, and then after earnings, it went from 1.06/share to .57/share in one day and dwindled down to .41/share over the following week before slowly climbing back up. So, basically, set a stop loss cause I think this ship will sink tomorrow, and then I'll buy back in just above .40

>DDD

How do we know you're not shilling and you could probably be representing a competitive company to PTX

What would he have to gain by telling people to be cautious and set stop losses?

I transferred $400 from my bank account to robinhood and it says that I have that much available in my robinhood account but the transaction hasn't been updated in my bank account. Am I good to trade?

You get loaned an amount equal to the transfer so you can use it right away.

MCRB about to blastoff get in now

Ok thanks. It says the transfer is "pending" on robinhood.

Do the research yourself then. I'm bummed I didn't buy PTX at the dip yesterday to sell today. Eitherway, I wouldn't hold over tomorrow, personally. It has a chance to go up if earnings is good under Sedor and the success of their drugs, but their earnings reports generally aren't great and the stock plummets. Just be smart, is all.

>tfw bought 500 shares at .47 in June and sold at .46

I've been holding onto $HEAR for while. Its gonna moon bro.

Why am I still holding $SUNEQ?
Any chance it might one day rise from the ashes?