Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

We finally killed it edition

Previous: You don't want to see the last thread

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31144bbb.1a294a51.1a24314a55.213f5a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31148bbb.1a294a51.15243144.14213545.1a213f495a
lmgtfy.com/?q=build of kings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Discordfags are cute!

Leave the Truffles alone.

more hours

Sorry guys was too busy having sex with Mia to make a new thread!

Do your best nee-san!

UHHHMMMMMM

Is there any /tosg/ guild on Silute?

>too busy shitposting and forgot to make new thread

Rance, come to Fedimain Outpost ch4. I want to confirm why you can't see my messages.

Drama

Comfy. That's the name of the guild.

Please help! Which archer tree is best?
I don't wanna ruin my character.

Also am I only able to buy that one TP package once? I want to buy a lot of TP but they're holding me back.

That's SEA, user.

You'll have to take responsibility now.

Got Simony's message, I'll be there in a minute.

I'm logged on remote from my work so game's super laggy, it'll be a minute or two.

ME
ON
THE
RIGHT

Going to run the doppledragoon guide on pastebin.

What stats to put in, and i should equip spears and wear plate armor right?

EXECUTE ALL DRAMAFAGS

Anyone here a Fletcher? I'm wondering what skills to take.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31144bbb.1a294a51.1a24314a55.213f5a

As far as I can tell these are pretty much the essentials and basically required, but after that I have no idea.
Crossfire seems super underwhelming and while Broadhead looks great it's just going to get overwritten half the time with how common Fletchers are everywhere. Divine Machine Arrow looks nice from the tooltip but I was told it's garbage, so no idea if I should get it at all. At least 1 in Bodkin for the utility, is more than that worth it for the phys def reduction?

So what's the difference between the two starting cities?

Why is one blue and the other red?

I-I hope I can find a guild at the meetup

>TFW I have friends in FOE and Clover and I can't group with them any more since we're at war

Thanks Jinsae

Ah, sorry.

Especially Jinsae "The Wind God"!

ยด
Where are the builds?

>tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31144bbb.1a294a51.1a24314a55.213f5a
>archer 2
Reroll

I got really tired of doing no damage as Peltasta so I decided to go for Barbarian.
What skill should I focus on first, Cleave?

Dont blame him. He only did it cause /tosg/ begged for it.

I wanna be a sorcerer! What do I build to make sure I get pregnant by a jerk?!

One has tons of people and the other has nearly no people
One has tons of lag and the other has nearly no lag whatsoever
One is for making friends and actually playing a mmo, the other is for loners with no-one to ever party with

Either way you're going to be visiting both cities anyways for quests for optimal leveling (unless you're retarded)

REMINDER THAT THE KLAIPEDA MEETUP IS TONIGHT IN ORSHA CHANNEL 10 AT 9PM SERVER TIME

>/tosg/ begged for it
What's the point in making excuses Jincuck?

>FP literally BEGGING for war against discord
>when it actually happens after their cuck guild leader denied them they are upset

wot

>still going ranger3
top kek

cleave 1>helm split 1>cleave 5>save rest of points
If you're not going c2 barb than change save rest of points to taking 5 in helm split and the rest in whatever you want

I ran out of exp cards and im level 40, did I fuck up?

I press F6 and it always gives me the same 4 parties up despite them not even being near me or my level. Do I have to go intoa map and find someone already in a party to party up or is it just broke for now?

>soloing an overlevelled mob
>weapon and shield unequip repeatedly in the middle of attacking
is there a reason for this bullshit

user pls. Im not him. My post was "hes a tool and cuck", just like yours.

One has a functioning statue, and you can interact with it easily.

The other has a big statue that doesn't actually have its own model with collision or anything and retarded squires regularly set up shop directly over the one tiny point you need to interact with to teleport.

There are two quest lines scrubadub.

>Leveling Chrono3 with a friend
>Full Con/SPR
>Level 75
>Friend discovers they get less xp and silver while in a group
>Sorry bro going solo

Anyone got a good solo build?

>orsha
>optimal leveling

No you retard, Orsha side isn't needed for leveling, stop this hoarding cards meme already, the only reason to go to Orsha is to find collection boxes (in this case, your first character) and bonus status points from statues/main quests. And maybe to visit that beautiful city.

Stop giving misinfo to F2Pfags.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31148bbb.1a294a51.15243144.14213545.1a213f495a

I've never played fletcher btw

xth for not being able to get PMs from lolipan for reasons unknown

>out of exp cards at level 40
So you're one of those retards I read about who don't do every single quest when they're repeatedly told by literally everyone to do every single quest (yes that means from both cities, you're meant to be doing them concurrently).
Your choices are now to either grind and/or find some quests near your level you missed.
Too bad you're too alte to do other city quests as you've vastly outleveled them

Thank you very much, friend.
I might get more in Barbarian depending on how much I like it so I'll see further down the road.

>He only did it cause reddit and random discords begged for it.

fixed your post

Is necromancer like playing necro in diablo 2 or is the cleric vodoo guy closer to it?

I just want to watch my summons do most of the killing, dont even care if its a weak class

Fine too

>He did it cause 'someone' begged him
fucking tool

in the stances most skills say sword and shield, does that mean i can't use that skill without using a mace and a shield?

Except it is, you're supposed to be doing both sides at once for optimal leveling unless you want to experience hell from after tenet mansion/gale road to level 50

Jinsae only wardecced FP because his ego couldn't handle his beta club no longer being the official /tosg/ guild

>build of kings
>no mentioned build whatsoever

Nice guide

join discord if you want to shit talk
beta faggots

>this new

>begging for war
But they weren't you misinfo agent, FP was just fighting random bully and BR guilds.

There's friends across all guilds that got dragged into this drama because Jinsae caved in to reddit pressure.

>not knowing tosg memes by heart
off with you newfag, there be much more lurking about needed

Anyone got experience with musketeer here? Snipe and headshot are a must but what about the rest of the points?

there's literally no reason to ever group outside of dungeons or world bosses

Please leave /out/ alone, they are a chill board.

>unless you want to experience hell from after tenet mansion/gale road to level 50
Naah. Had no problems not-doing Orsha side at my QS3 alt.
>teamlvl and whatever

And had i no problems in iCBT2 or kTOS launch (no map cards,teamlvl, less repeatables,...) too.

Futureproof was the official /tosg/ guild since the beginning.

Maybe for new players without token or low team level, I've rushed 4 alts to 130 already and I haven't touched Orsha side yet. No suffering on my way. I'll have to do it for the bonus points though.

But yeah, for new and unexperienced players you're right.

/tosg/ IRC: #tosg on Rizon.

There's also a non-/tosg/ channel at #tos. IRC is the usual Veeky Forums standard, and these channels have been around since closed beta. Discord is dead.

>not mentioning musk's best skill

lol

were you even in this thread when FP was made?

it was like 50% people begging for lolipan to war all discord guilds

Make your own parties or talk to people in a party or single.

4 Covering Fire
5 Headshot
5 Snipe
1 Penetration Shot

I went through 2 different servers and can say with absolute confidence that for a new player, orsha side helps prevent situations likeThe levels from after mansion to 50 (after which the dungeon easily carries you) are true hell unless you've been grinding alot along the way. If you've just been doing quests than its hell

>lurk moar XDDD

Your general and your memes are shit, you should be glad I'm here

All I see from reading images and comments is that Jinsae is some shitty BR faggot and he decided to make this general into ROG like the bitch he is.

there's 4 routes you can go
5 snipe is a given for any build

1) 5 coverfire 5 headshot
2) 4 coverfire 5 headshot 1 penetrate
3) 5 coverfire 4 headshot 1 penetrate
4) i like memes and put 1 point into butt stroke and bayonet hurr

you will understand which of these you want when you hit r7 so don't worry about it yet

>Random shitposters want to see both FP and FOE suffer
>Jinsae falls for it

What are you trying to prove here

naah, it was less. only a few niggas spamming and samefaggoting

That's the short of it, yeah.

Wait so i was constantly supposed to alternate between the two cities and do the main quests?

Can someone post the other tier lists for other classes?

Fuck yeah I love me some IRC. Fuck all those new skypewannabees.

>a bunch of people in the thread posting shit
>the guild itself
Pick one man

Meanwhile Jinsae actually admits that he did all this because reddit and "other guilds" pressured him to.

This thread is incredibly shit. Why can't we talk about the game instead of jerking off some fat losers?

>I'm so superior and better than you so hurry up and help me waaah waah
yeah you sure showed me you tsuntsun

>50% people begging for lolipan to war all discord guilds
>what are falseflaggers
>what are shitposters
literally no one in the guild wanted this shit

So im a little horny.
How long do i have to spam shit until Jin comes over to my place and sucks my dick?

Hello!
I think it counts as one handed sword. I'm sure you can use it still.

It works really well if you save your quest teleports so you never lose money except for the initial Orsha teleport scroll

Only shitters that don't 100% every map and do every single side quest needs to alternate.
If not than its smooth sailing with literally zero grinding all the way to 160~

why do i even argue with you cucks

>FP is /tosg/
>/tosg/ asks to war discord
>n-no it wasnt us

you dont speak for the members of FP

Jinsae outright admitted he's doing it for Reddit guilds (Undefined and Aistra) and the whole war is a Reddit plot against /tosg/. The shitposting in here was his clique trying to shit up the thread.

>he doesn't like jerking off fat losers
>he doesn't contribute to the guild by relieving everyone's sexual tensions

2-3 minutes at most.

5snipe 5 covering fire 4 headshot 1 penetration

t. musketeer

lmgtfy.com/?q=build of kings

Because Veeky Forums and generals are fundamentally flawed in concept for Veeky Forums. This shit always happens, tosg managed to be so fast it is disgusting though.

Dont even need to 100% maps under 16x
And no need to grind before 21x

Its the most optimal but if you've been doing most of the sidequests and don't care about your level 3 exp cards which actually matter for the level 86 reset but you could always fuck the future grind for the current ease

CoffeeHouse rules