Overwatch General /owg/

Best Girl Edition.
Previously on /owg/ >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
>/owg/'s Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT
>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
>Convert source sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoR2supdmig
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tracer

mercy

symmetra

That fucking cunt ___ ____ ___ ___ _______ __ __

Based op

>paying $60 for TF2

nerf bastion

i'm honestly wondering what the fuck blizzard was thinking with zarya's hair
like, why? everything else about her is fine, good even, but the hair... literally just to appeal to tumblr snowflakes? why would a fucking bodybuilder woman from russia have hot pink hitler youth hair

whats the source on the Zarya image where she looks like Liquid? Was that an old design that they scrapped in favor of the muh pink hair?

what does each Overwatch girl taste like

>nerf bastion
>boo hoo i can't change characters and kill him

get good kiddo

was genji a cute girl before she was cyborged

I want to sniff widowmakers, mercys, d.vas, tracer, and meis butt.

she was made to appeal to tumblr
be glad she exists so we can have more waifus

ho-o-o-oly fucking shit these threads were a mistake

I can't get off on this shitty English.

helloo :3c

>left to right

I was just pretending to be retarded

blueberries, lemons, cotton candy, blue cotton candy, mango, chocolate, tangerine.

Guess which is which

Reply to this post with a picture of Tracer and any waifu of your choosing will come to you tomorrow morning.

God damnit I want to play Overwatch

No. That was all Mecry's doing.

D'Va should be about outmanuevering your opponent and dodging attacks with a high mobility clunk junker.
Instead they represent that in the lamest way possible, defense matrix.
Your weapon has 0 range, you move really slowly while you shoot, and you can't fire while using your boosters.
Someone put this abomination where it belongs.

Actually you're thinking of Mei.
Tumblr SJWs don't like overly strong womyn because it's seen as fat shaming, which to them is as good as rape.

It's a very polished FPS with varied classes and the promise of Blizzard quality of long-term support.
The latter is very important in an industry where new multiplayer games are either f2p ridden with cash shop/time gating shit, or annual $60 titles with $40 season passes that cost $100 a year to play.

Blizzard games have long-term support, not even when a game fails miserably do they give up on it (Diablo 3), it is a god damn guarantee that the game will be improved upon and there won't be an Overwatch 2 next year to charge you all over again.

Somehow people are not discussing this point, but it's extremely important, especially after EA just announced Star Wars Battlefront will be an annual franchise like stated above. Who the fuck wants to pay $100 to play a multiplayer FPS for a year before it dies and you have to get the new one?

Best fetish.

All Zenyatta.

G2A cheap origins edition, has anyone done it, how much should I trust G2A
spoiler picture for attention

human flesh sweat and blood, dipshit

Mei is so cute!

>anime artstyle
>reads from left to right
THAT'S NOT HOW MANGA WORKS

do you read this left to right or right to left?

I think they were trying to go the Vi route from ASSFAGGOTS

no that's what i'm saying, the rest of her zarya is fine but they just stuck tumblr hair on her for no reason and it really ruins the aesthetic and makes me not like her/want to play her

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

!

Is Mercy really the Overwatch version of Captain Mom?

I did it.
I heard they're pretty trustworthy, few fuck ups and those were refunded.
However, I've been told you shouldn't expect to get the pre-order bonus.

Why does she have a ponytail? If she's wearing the helmet constantly, wouldn't a shorter hairstyle... actually fit inside?

See
The pink hair isn't tumblr, people here seem to have an overcorrelation between tumblr and pink hair that most normies (Such as the Blizzard design team) simply do not have. Let it go and just enjoy those thighs user.

I've like to know as well but you can request a refund if you the extra dollar for g2a shield and chargeback on paypal if need be.

No, Mercy does not have that kind of bloodlust.

accurate

Source? iqdp didnt work

except vi's a hot slut and zarya is a un-feminine boulder

>tfw you secretly want zenyatta to stay underpowered for the additional disrespect when owning more OP classes

>Hanzo being nice to Genji
Do you even fucking lore

that's like, your opinion man

Tracer tastes like Tea and Crumpets.

G2A is legit, although make sure you add G2A shield for that purchase and not for the 30 day trial

see for Vi it actually worked with the rest of her design as seen in that picture. strong quirky punch dyke. zarya is a strong woman that doesn't make it her mission in life to let everyone know she's a strong independent woman. it makes no sense for her to have fucking attention grabbing pepto bismol hair.

Take your vitamins kids

Release day yet?

go back to sleep

poor tracer
all that warping physically warped her legs

True. She lusts for healing her teammates.

Is there any word on whether there'll be a rebalance for underpowered heroes (ie Zenyatta) before/around release?

>i have two personalities
>nicest sister you'll ever meet
>and twisted fucking psychopath

jeff kaplan is gonna put his dick in your mouth and say 'nerf this!'

I actually really like Vi's design because her actual hair design isn't fucking garbage despite the color. The pink actually matches with other parts of her design too, unlike Zarya's clashing blue and pink.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoR2supdmig

oh god it begins

>tfw no Zarya gf minus the pink hair

>underpowered
>Zenyatta

get good

what weight class is that? looks like ~150 lbs she's jerking, no Zarya for sure

>before
no

>around
yes

I personally see her baby blue outfit and bubblegum pink hair as a latent insecurity of hers manifesting. She feels that she's not a real woman and so overcompensates with little gaudy girly touches while inside she just wants a man who isn't intimidated.

But then I'm reading too deep into this shit, still it makes sense and I've seen real people's insecurities manifest like this before.

Fresh outta the oven

you seem a bit upset

I closed that after 2 seconds. I don't want to fucking know what this is.

I've got some dead weight she could jerk if you catch my drift.

No, I do fine with Zenyatta, it's just

>150 hp
>have to be in LOS of team AND enemy team to matter
>widowmaker can oneshot you at any time
>two widowmakers every game

I only get the nerf joke

this took way too long and didn't even get finished

play winston and monkey dick them until they switch then play zen

cringy as fuck

Is there Overwatch in the afterlife?

>the counter is to stop playing that character and to play something else until the thing that can autokill you decides to go away

Go home, blizzard.

but heroes never die

good post

if you'd played her you would understand

so gud the 50th time

Been playing DA:I since the morning and just noticed it's 7:38 now. All the discussion about balance on here made me pretty critical on the game and brought attention to it's flaws. It's designed like an MMO that's going to be played for weeks/months when people are only going to play through it once, it's actually pretty stupid. And why don't games get rid of stupid fucking white items that no one will ever use under any circumstance?

>There's no art of Reinhardt and Pharah having some fun justice together

why live

Not him, but Ive played a lot of D.Va, and those are some pretty shitty jokes

fresh OC garbage of windowlicker, 30sec in mspaint

post ideas for heros. There were a couple good ones yesterday.

damn i came instantly

Let's find out.
Don't worry heroes never die for long.