/mggg/: Monster Girl Games General #18

Nuclear Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=56862056&mode=medium
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=163571&utm_source=twitter_160504&utm_medium=
i.imgur.com/dK7Z7K3.jpg
i.imgur.com/pHCAYzf.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=uUxKtZ5-aZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for i thought this thread was dead

Fucking /ink/fags.

Why does it feels like we're dying more since we became /mggg/? I think that would be because namefags (both the good and the circlejerking ones) aren't posting here anymore.
>MGL
>Dargoth
>MGI Developer
>Some older drawfags whose name i don't remember
>Hyphen taking free requests
>The one who can't be named

>tfw i still have to finish monster girl quest
>i have to pick up undine but i don't have the will to keep playing
How do you guys kept playing the game ? i'm burning out

The thirst for more monster pussy is what kept me going.

Ilias is what kept me going

Why?

>at undine
>not totally invested in the plot at this point
looking forward to delphinus in part 3 is what kept me going :^)

We're very sorry that this is happening. Please don't blame /ink/ for this.

HIROSHIMAAAA

The amount of ironic threadposting is gonna explode after this day.
God i'm afraid

Last thread was the fourth time we've been killed by it.

>that shitty drawing in the corner
kek. i watched the picture twice and had to check it a third time to see it.

its done

We're undead.

>KSG mangaed to outlive us

You mean blogging general?

>Over 1k GW tickets spent
>Still no Shinotcha
Suffering

デッド

>still no paradox part 2
i'm dying

we havnt even got part 1 translated

I don't care about the translation that much, just more girls

Don't worry i'm sure TT's hard at work
adding billions of lines of filler dialogue that doesn't add anything to the characters

>doesn't add anything to the characters
>implying

Each character has a different reply for all 150 different food items. And most of these are small one liners that don't add anything (the few exceptions are pretty good though). I think it would've been better to reuse some of the more generic food dialogue in turn for more character on character interactions in the castle

Ms. Smith in the gacha when?

they are fine, if you are gonna give each character replies for different food items, you can't just make exceptions for the common ones.

Breeding with the Harpy Queen when

Who's the one who can't be named?
Just gimme hints
I wanna figure out on my own

>she can give birth to your children one day
>then cook some eggs for breakfast another day
Is your waifu able to keep you alive on her own strength?

He missed the one making a mod and the one writing a fanfic.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=56862056&mode=medium
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=163571&utm_source=twitter_160504&utm_medium=

Healthy bunny boobies.

i actually asked a drawfag from that gen to draw it for me

Just to be clear, you have external links to your general?

Are you idiots?

Oh, and we're interested in absorbing you, come back when you control that troll problem.

Remember this?

Fixed.

That drawfag who traces everything and never gets better.
Edgy still posts here whenever he feels like killing the thread, and the mere mention of the name Ectasy seems to be enough to make people shitpost for the next 200 posts.

Honestly the only character that can pull off the button nose for me is Polt. Every other one just looks so much worse with them.

Personally I don't mind the button nose. A girl who has some undesirable appearance flaws actually makes it a lot realistic. Not every girl should look the same with the exact perfect facial features.

from the artist that brought you TRANSLATION NEVER: LIZARDS EDITION

and TRANLATION NEVER: KUNOICHIS PART 2: ELECTRIC BUG-ALOO AND KUNOICHIS PART 3: LAMIA LEADERS

alright let's save this thread for 3 more posts before death

what monster would you like to see made into a monster girl that hasn't been done yet?

Thats kind of a hard one

The one i haven't seen done yet Is the Jersey Devil, or a lot of American monster legends.

>Paradox Part 2 never
>I can't even enjoy the fanfiction that is NG+ because that is also never
>It will literally be 2020 or later before Paradox is done

It's already a monstergirl so it's sort of cheating but I'd really like to see a Marilith in MGQ. Giant Lamia with 8 arms seems made for games like this.

The original question was pretty hard for me as my country doesn't have all that many monsters and the ones it does have are both done already and not terribly sexy. Maybe the Ogopogo, but that would probably just be a water lamia.

Thats still not translated? What a pity. Really liked the previous ones.

Around here we have a headless horse with fire coming from it's neck, would monstergirl version of this be a dullahan x centaur?

nice work

>Personally I don't mind the button nose.
get out

>telling people who don't mind button noses to get out in a monster girl general
Kek. Whine harder.

Siren are pretty under used in both games and anime/manga theres only one in mgq can't really think where else they appear.

you get out too furfag

>still being asshurt

lel have a hell Wan~ and calm down

>no HR Misaki

disgusting

dont die you bastards

I think i'm gonna continue mgq today
I'm kinda in need of a fap and monster girls never failed to get my dick up, even some of the stranger ones

Might as well post here on what I am working on in /jp/.

i.imgur.com/dK7Z7K3.jpg

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it so much, if it didn't make her thumbnail portrait look more like a generic 80s Disney bug girl.

Yeah i noticed that too, its like she was drawn by someone else

Drawfag ? also nice work

>Not femdom

Yes. I stay anonymous unless somebody asks for my pen name.

I could, in the future.

>i.imgur.com/dK7Z7K3.jpg

>cum inflation

user why do you hate me so

shhh, Have something more normal.

i.imgur.com/pHCAYzf.jpg

I just noticed Fere's nose is shiny and red, but I think what makes it better than tumblrnose is the lack of a "hard" outline?

Mula-sem-cabeça? I think it would be something more akin to a Nightmare. Out of our local mythology transformed into a monster girl, i think the most original one would be a curupira(dwarf/devil with inverted feet). Just think of all the possibilities!
But for something more traditional, i'd say a Alamoa, Iara or a female Boto would fit perfectly in MGE.

In Monmusu Harem :
There is a new event with a square enix license somehow.
Does someone know what it is about ?

pachinko maybey

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Plansect Village tomorrow.

Goatslut delivers sheep titties.

So how's everyone's event completion status? Took some time to do the Lyuka event, so 5/62/17/60. Think I'll stop at 150 Super for the 2 brushes. 50 trips at 40 tension each=2000 tension. Ten backscratchers gives the same affection, and I can get that in three to five trips of the second hardest regular mission at 20 tension each.

>Lyuka
You meant Chocola, right? Lyuka's has no SH maps. My progress with Chocola is 100/100/166/48

I meant I took time out on the 11/12 to finish up Lyuka, so not as progressed in Chocola as I'd like.

Oh.
It seems you win things every days with point but I don't know how they increase.

Yes, also never heard of Alamoa, agreed about curupira, we also have our own fenix like, and boitatata?

>beat undine
>fall for the aqua power meme
>get fucked
I missed something that's for sure

To be fair though, they did say it was still underdeveloped when compared to the other spirits. By the end of part 2 you're going see the huge difference in your skills from when you began.

What got me is the "I wonder if i should use it" or whatever he said.
Said to myself "hey, time to use it like the two others !"
Boom, mantis girl mating material. It was pretty erotic till she wraps you in eggs, at this point i skipped that shit

No dying! This thread is not allowed to get Death until I do.

i think its really over
youtube.com/watch?v=uUxKtZ5-aZQ

Hello

>Mantis
Damn, completely forgot she was the first one after Undine. This made me remember of this .gif. You might like it.

>Page 10
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to visit you again

Bretty gud, but she is not my favorite.
A shame, she had nice animations

It's permanent!
It's settled, it's settled!
it's over with!
There's no forgiveness in hell!
Whatever goes to hell stays in hell!

>falling off the board
Quick ! Play MGQ and talk about it !

>going to bed bump

Sleep tight m8.

I like to command the item 1776-666

>ilias altar
Fuck off i am not sending you that

;_;

>ELMG

200% Affection is not actually 200%, it's 150%. A decent amount but nothing game changer I'd think.