/mmg/ Mega Man General

Degenerate edition
Thread No.76
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic and Manga links
Archie
en.sonicscanf.org/comics/mega-man/

Mega Man X scanlations
drneko.com/scanlation/rmseries/index.php

Novas Aventuras de Megaman in English
web.archive.org/web/20120601135528/http://opentrain.199xchan.org/?page_id=28

Translated Iwamoto Rockman X3 manga:
mediafire.com/download/izq53cce369o83f/RMX3_manga_part1.rar
mediafire.com/download/7zy077auo502lec/RMX3_manga_part2.rar

Megaman X2,X3,X4 - Iwamoto Manga Raws: digitalmegamanworld.com/Rockman-X-Manga/

Final Chapter of the Iwamoto Rockman X1 manga:
mediafire.com/download/rrs47k206pj6aol/MMX_CH13.rar

pastebin.com/iqg7uBU1
Master Paste of translated fanmade 4Komas and Short Mangas made on Pixiv. Regular updates.

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/7sYzfBS3
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=57JXaCsWY4c&list=PLHZZIc85hoGogta1t8aJHDwbgOZ2pnKNb
Ruby Spears Playlist

anime.megamanonline.org/
Contains episodes from Rockman.EXE, Ryuusei No Rockman plus other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=laiSpoBtruw
Mega Man: Upon a Star English Dub
>We have a booru now! mmg.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uc0O0rT3b1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5LWpGhykmtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day-chan would be the cutest idol!

Oh god, the ink-pocalypse is upon us

Jokes to fight the ink-pocalypse

the winner of the text quest scenario was Vile's apartment burns down. Also what is the Ink-pocalypse?

You came home from a long day of work to find firefighters in front of your apartment building, and the place was up in flames. Something about an electrical fire. Bitch didn't survive the fire, and neither did your belongings. Looks like you'll have to find a new place to live...

Where do you decide to go?

What? Ink-pocalypse?

An autist from nintendo games general who thinks he's king of the board is pissed that the splatoon general consists of a lot of drawfags providing drawings to the thread to keep it bounced (almost like it's an image board?!). So to make sure splatoon general doesn't exist anymore he's spamming the board down Veeky Forums with multiple splatoon generals to get mods to delete them and falseflag to make others hate splatoon general.

I stepped away from the drawthreads on /v/ to escape from self-proclaimed janitors.
Either way, it looks like the mods deleted the spammed threads for now.

TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP, MEGAMOOKS.

Is that Centaur Man?

Throw leaves at him. Then we'll be able to tell.

It's obviously Gemini Man

Go to Nova's place.

Piss in X's bunk.

Hello, Other General! I AM FRIEND!

I come from /ink/ as an ambassador. Maybe you saw the spam, we are sorry and were hoping to do things more civilized now. We like to draw pictures of NSFW animals fucking eachother with tenticles. I believe this should be allowed on Veeky Forums.

If you want to come voice your opinion, or just to r8 our art m8, visit us at We hope to hear from you!

You go to piss in X's bunk. Again. Before setting off for Nova's.

Nova seems confused that you're at her front door. The architecture of the place is kind of weird. It's smack dab in the middle of the city with a ground floor that's smaller than the basement. It's got a small and quaint back lawn too.

"You better plan on paying rent."

She offers you two places to sleep. The couch or the Basement.

ignore this. It's just that shitposter trying to get /ink/ deleted.

I thought it was an apology bump.

There's a lot of backlash in /ink/ because that post is getting spammed in every general on Veeky Forums

How about you fuck off.

I would fuck that boy squid Too Bee Honest

Do they come in 'boy'?

lol

Is this new?

From 2015. May not be representative of final product

oh my god
style grinding sucks so much

sleep on the couch. There'll be plenty of opportunity to get a bed later.

>Rexelection
That term looks so fucking stupid.

Xel Mode Change?
I wonder if there will be children that unironically are fans of Mighty Number 9.

Probably, but given that the coverage of it has all but fizzled out completely, I doubt many kids will find it anywhere but the bargain bin. Thankfully I introduced my 8 year old cousin to Mega Man first. I showed him Mighty No.9 and the first thing out of his mouth was "This looks like a rip off of Mega Man." It's bad when even children can tell your project is unoriginal.

But it adds influences from Cyborg 009 and Getter Robo into the mix! Buy my game!

You opt to sleep on the couch. You lost all your belongings in the fire, including your generator. Serves Bitch right for burning the place down. At least you've secured somewhere to sleep. Too bad your sponsor going to take even more out of your pay. She already gets 60% of your bounties...

What do you do?

You and your waifu need to leave.

>Draw a boy Reploid
>Call it a girl Xelular robot
Why is this allowed?

Guess Inafune wanted to shake things up since people thought Zero was a girl at first.

Go to sleep. You've had a long fucking day.

The thumbnail makes this look like some kind of really weird knockoff Halloween candy wrapper.

have robot prophecy nightmares

You go to sleep on the couch. It's not that comfortable, but you manage to fall asleep. You have a nightmare about the reploid race dying out violently. You wake up, wishing you could have normal dreams for once. You see that you've slept for 5 hours and it's 3 AM.

What's a badass bounty hunter to do at this hour?

Sleep until 6AM

youtu.be/uc0O0rT3b1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=5LWpGhykmtk

Mowtendo is fucking amazing

Yup. He actually got Terry crews to watch his old Spice remixes and supposedly got a gift from old Spice for his soundclowns

You decide to go back to sleep for a few more hours.

It is now 6AM and the sun is barely rising. Nova is still asleep.

Drug her in her sleep.
Tie up and gag.
Wait for profit.

>Aile body pillow.jpg

You're off by a few letters there buddy.

>tfw you misname your files

She woke up rather quickly. Seems she's a light sleeper, and she's not pleased with you intruding in her room.

"What the fuck, you creep!? Get out!" She grabs one of her rifles from the side of her bed.

She knows too much and must die

I wouldn't mind an Aile body pillow.

How do you drug a reploid?

user didn't think this through, did they?

Terminate her with a knee explosive.
If termination is unsuccessful and results In only injury, resume phase one.

Nova has shot an armor piercing round through your head. You are dead. Game over.

This isn't a "canon" ending. You guys can pretend this didn't happen and try again from if you have more serious suggestions.

>*one* of her rifles
>[kept at] the side of her bed

Obviously we are meant for each other and must copulate.

This is bullshit. I should be able to defeat some girl in a fight. Let me see the damage calculation on that fight.

You can't even beat X.

Leave. See if you can get a bounty early so that you won't have to deal with her on the job.

Vile doesn't die when killed by X and Zero.

I wasn't taking that path seriously so it got a bullshit end result.

Since you got up early, the good bounties were up for grabs. Nova later chewed you out for going to work without her, threatening to report it the guild manager. You're pretty used to hearing bitching from your superiors.

Screw this railroading bullshit. I'm done with your game.

Then don't play it. I don't feel comfortable throwing the story into a rape plot.

Like you give a fuck what she thinks? Time to go after the good ones.

How would a rape plot even work?
Robots don't even have sex organs.

You decide to ignore Nova's bitching and pick a bounty. Nova begrudgingly and groggily offers to navigate for you. You should probably consider the offer if you wanna keep the guild officials off your back. Your target is some maverick called Drain Lamprey, a terrorist attempting to break a dam.

My lack of sleep is getting to me. Gnight, mmg.
Stay alive.
And don't argue about stupid stuff.
And be nice.

reploids are supposed to be more advanced than robot masters

and....?

ugh
why does it take so long to change styles

Nova decides she's too tired to put up with you anyway and goes back to sleep. You can deal with the consequences on your own.

You find Drain Lamprey inside of the narrow walls of the dam. He seems to be using outdated explosives for the job. He gloats about how you're too late and attempts to set them off, but they're duds!

Show him what real explosives can do.
Hopefully without destroying the dam.

Laugh at him. Mock this idiot and make him feel small for both using such old explosives and for having duds. Then again, it's appropriate for a dud to have more duds. What a loser!

Bully Lamprey. Stuff the duds into his mouth. Who cares if this causes the duds to trigger?

You're bullying has caused Drain Lamprey to cry and you've caused some minor leaks that were thankfully easily repairable. The entirety of your share was put into repairing the dam. This however, did not bode well with the guild leader. Both you and Nova are being chewed out by him. Nova manages to talk her way out of a suspension, but your cocky attitude didn't do you any favors.

You've been temporarily suspended and were put on janitorial duties. Your first task is to go clean all the ride armors in the garage.

It pissed you off to learn that you're stuck with janitorial duties at first, but you deal with it once you learn that you're cleaning what you love. Ride Armors. Do that job with pride. Just imagine they're yours.

Dismantle all the ride armors, with the excuse of a "thorough cleaning".

Actually clean them, inspecting each part as we give them the love and care they deserve.

Whistle while we work!

>Rockman
>Present day

In the ride armor garage there was a variety of models. Most of them were pretty basic, though a few were custom beauties. You got to inspect and admire every part of these babies, even fixing some of them up. You didn't particularly care what they would think, but your coworkers would no doubt appreciate getting better performance out of their machines.

At the end of the garage was Nova's ride armor, Lady Luck. This gold, blue and white ride armor had to be be the weirdest model you've ever seen. It looked like a toy, more specifically like a gashapon capsule given arms and legs. The hood was made of some tough plexiglass. It didn't look like it had much offensive capabilities, but made up for it defensively. The cockpit at least looked spacious and comfortable. There was even an eject button in there. The high quality leather seat looks inviting.

okay what the fuck is that?

why the fuck did they wait until the FINAL LEVEL to actually start showing interesting things

Clean the glass until it's practically invisible. Then open up the cockpit and press the eject button. Why? To give the seat a good scrubbing. After that, proceed to take Lady Luck apart before putting it back together after a thorough scrubbing.

MEGA MAN

FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD

It is the true form of the Omega clone.

What is this thing with a facsimile of Dr. Wily's hair?

>the absolute madman actually put his call design in the game

Eh, it has a generic enough design it might be a Medabots ripoff

The glass is sparkling clean. When you press the eject button the seat crashes into the ceiling, causing some of the paneling to come crashing down with it. Oops... You clean up the mess and hope no one notices. You then take the ride armor apart, and realize these parts are meant to be easily removed. You notice the spare parts back here are made for it. This ride armor is made to be manually optimized for several different terrains. This thing really was like a toy! A big, expensive, mix and match toy.

Looks like Inafune found a use for Call D after all.

>lady luck
>CO Power
>increases luck by 100% for the next turn

For the rest of the day you are no longer Suffering Purple. You are Fortunate Purple- as long as you are in the armor.

QUIET LION CREATURE, I REQUIRE MIGHTY NO. 9 LEAKS

Put the Ride Armor back together and make a mental note to tell your superior that they have some cheap ceilings in the event he asks about it.

>this is the final boss
>you don't get to fight Dr. Blackwell in some kind of UFO
>there's no boss rush before the final boss

You put the ride armor back together the way you found it. This job ended up taking all day, but it was worth it. A couple of hunters had even praised you for making their ride armors work better, offering to pay you for future repairs. If bounty hunting didn't work out, at least you had a side job.

The person did play on "Normal" difficulty. There might be things locked to the hardest mode.

That does it, after I'm done drawing Mega Man, I'm going to draw my own knockoff Mega Man creation and make a comic about it.

Bask in the feeling that you didn't fuck up for once.